I decided to write this article because I have seen many comments lately that kind of bother me.
There are several picks in which this has come up, but the last one I have seen, and the reason why I am writing this is the question: ¿Have you completely changed your attitude towards a character after reading/watching their past stories? (or something along those lines)
01. Before Tonks died, she saw Remus fall down only a couple feet away. She ran over to him, and as Bellatrix fired the Killing Curse, she whispered in his ear, “Wotcher, Remus”, with her hand falling into his after she’d been hit.
02. Scorpius Malfoy and Rose Weasley got together in their 5th year.
03. Dean's son married Seamus' daughter. Dean and Seamus were so proud and saw it as a way to be brothers.
04. Severus wrote many letters to Lily saying how he loved her. He never sent one. If she was happy, then he could get along.
05. Ron was never a romantic. But he tried everyday to show Hermione...