Harry Potter What's Your Reputation at Hogwarts? Quiz

BellaCullen96 posted on Dec 12, 2009 at 02:09AM
This is a quiz that tells you exactly what you'd be like a Hogwarts. Post your results, adding any comments inside {these things}.

link

Harry Potter 365 replies

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 365

over a year ago BellaCullen96 said…
Kind Slytherin (Trapped In The Right House For The Wrong Reasons)
House: Slytherin
Best Friends: Draco, Blaise, and Cedric.

Gryffindors

Harry: Isn't friends with you, but wishes he was.
Ron: Asked you to stay at his house for the summer, claiming it was part of a "school experiment".
Hermione: Admires your ability to break free from common school stereotypes.
Oliver Wood: Has had a crush on you ever since you came to one of his Quidditch games wearing Gryffindor colors (the match wasn't against Slytherin, though).
Fred and George Weasley: Aren't you're close friends, but not distant ones either. You hang out with each other during school, but not over summer. {Awesome!}
Seamus Finnigan: Tries to impress you so that you'll like him.
Neville Longbottom: Wishes Ginny were as kind as you are.
Dean Thomas: Doesn't know you very well, but still likes your companionship.
Ginny Weasley: Thinks that if you were her friend, she would be more popular than ever (so she's constantly and annoyingly by your side).
Parvati Patil: Laughs at your jokes and comments even when they're not directed anywhere near her.
Padma Patil: Wonders if she would be like you if she were in Slytherin.

Hufflepuffs

Cedric Diggory: Met you when he was in third year when he accidently bumped into you and knocked you down. He was surprised when you apologized, and ever since you've been almost inseperable.

Ravenclaws

Cho Chang: Doesn't know that you're kind because she avoids you.

Slytherins

Draco Malfoy: Envies that you know how to express your feelings to everyone. He wishes you would teach him to be more like you, even if he doesn't act like it on the outside. He tried to ask you out once, but you weren't falling for his slick charm (you know him better than anyone else). {Nope, I hardly ever express my feelings, though I'd give him any lessons he'd like, because I'd definitely fall for his charm!}
Crabbe: Only knows who you are because of Draco's rantings.
Goyle: Same as Crabbe.
Pansy Parkinson: Thinks you're a disgrace to the house of Slytherin.
Marcus Flint: Worships the ground you walk on.
Blaise Zabini: Is your best friend after you spilled your heart out to him outside near the lake. He found it amazing that you hated to be judged and disliked only because you were in Slytherin. Recently, he's tried to get you to notice that he wants to be more than your friend, but you never notice because Cedric or Oliver always manage to steal you away. {And Draco ♥}

Teachers

Dumbledore: Is extremely proud of the way you've handled your situation.
Professor McGonagall: Doesn't know you very well, but sees past the stereotype of your house and treats you kindly.
Professor Flitwick: Admires your skills in his subject.
Professor Trelawney: Secretly hates that you are more liked than she is. {lol}
Professor Snape: Adores you, even though you aren't cruel and evil.
Filch: Ignores you because he's jealous of you're popularity.

{These all would mostly be true, except I am not expressive of my feelings, I love Draco, and I'm probably too shy to be that popular}
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago burgundyeyes said…
smile
*Same thing as you, BellaCullen96. (my comments will be between stars, since my keyboard won't allow me to do those wiggly things*

Kind Slytherin (Trapped In The Right House For The Wrong Reasons):
Best Friend(s): Draco, Blaise, and Cedric.

Gryffindors

Harry: Isn't friends with you, but wishes he was. *awesome!*
Ron: Asked you to stay at his house for the summer, claiming it was part of a "school experiment". *haha, lol*
Oliver Wood: Has had a crush on you ever since you came to one of his Quidditch games wearing Gryffindor colors (the match wasn't against Slytherin, though). *Ooo...Oliver Wood...*
Fred and George Weasley: Aren't you're close friends, but not distant ones either. You hang out with each other during school, but not over summer.
Ginny Weasley: Thinks that if you were her friend, she would be more popular than ever (so she's constantly and annoyingly by your side).
Parvati Patil: Laughs at your jokes and comments even when they're not directed anywhere near her.
Padma Patil: Wonders if she would be like you if she were in Slytherin. *Padma is in Ravenclaw...but anyways*

Hufflepuffs

Cedric Diggory: Met you when he was in third year when he accidently bumped into you and knocked you down. He was surprised when you apologized, and ever since you've been almost inseperable. *That's sooo me to apologize for nothing :)*

Ravenclaws

Cho Chang: Doesn't know that you're kind because she avoids you. *Thank Goodness*

Slytherins

Draco Malfoy: Envies that you know how to express your feelings to everyone. He wishes you would teach him to be more like you, even if he doesn't act like it on the outside. He tried to ask you out once, but you weren't falling for his slick charm (you know him better than anyone else). *I actually do fall for him ;)*

Pansy Parkinson: Thinks you're a disgrace to the house of Slytherin. *I'd understand*

Blaise Zabini: Is your best friend after you spilled your heart out to him outside near the lake. He found it amazing that you hated to be judged and disliked only because you were in Slytherin. Recently, he's tried to get you to notice that he wants to be more than your friend, but you never notice because Cedric or Oliver always manage to steal you away.

Teachers

Professor McGonagall: Doesn't know you very well, but sees past the stereotype of your house and treats you kindly.

Professor Trelawney: Secretly hates that you are more liked than she is.

Professor Snape: Adores you, even though you aren't cruel and evil. *Adores me? hmm...*

*It's true that I'd like to be exactly that. A kind Slytherin and change the house tensions between Gryffindors and Slytherins. This test was so accurate.*
yeah, i know what you mean about being accurate. the only thing that was wrong about mine was that it said i express my feelings well, i am popular, and i dont fall for draco's charm. i actually had to take it twice because the first answers were totally not me, but then again, i was trying to get into slytherin when i took it so i did it again completely truthfully and got exactly wut i wanted :)
over a year ago volleyblue13 said…
big smile
Type: Everyone's Friend:
House: Gryffindor
Best Friend(s): Hermione, Fred, George, Blaise, and Cedric.

Gryffindors

Harry: Thinks of you as a great friend and possibly more, but likes the energy the two of you have when you're joking around as friends. {haha nice}
Ron: Gets jealous of Harry when you two are together because he's had quite the crush on you for a long while, and Harry knows it. He once tried to approach you about the Yule Ball, but got sick and vomitted all over himself. {ummmmm ok gross but still sweet lol}
Hermione: Loves you like you were her own sister. You study together, do your hair together, and even stay in the same dorm. {cool!}
Oliver Wood: Misses the fun you had together in the library (no, nothing perverted.) and still visits you over holidays.
Fred and George Weasley: Asked you to work as a third member at their shop because they love your sense of humor. {sweet!}
Seamus Finnigan: Used to like you, but figured you'd be better off as friends after he talked with Ron. {lol.. ok....}
Neville Longbottom: Is nervous around you even though he doesn't like you as more than a friend. He once admitted to Harry that it was because of your natural beauty. {haha I WISH}
Dean Thomas: Thinks that sometimes you can be too kind to people who don't deserve it. {lol sure...}
Ginny Weasley: Is slightly jealous of the chemistry you hold with Harry, but can't deny that she looks up to you. {it's ok, Ginny! you can have him! lol X)}
Parvati Patil: Has a picture of you in her bathroom so that she can look just like you. {uhhh a little creepy.. and i'm deffinately not that pretty...}
Padma Patil: Thinks her sister is stupid to be exactly like you, even though tries to shop at the same stores as you. {again... kinda creepy...}

Hufflepuffs

Cedric Diggory: Is a close friend of yours and wouldn't be anything near where he is today (or isn't?) without you. {umm ok then haha}

Ravenclaws

Cho Chang: Loves to go shopping with you at Hogsmeade. {i guess...}

Slytherins

Draco Malfoy: Has only talked to you once, but still thinks you're a kind person even if you are in Gryffindor and even if he pretends he doesn't. {haha cool!}
Crabbe: Doesn't really pay attention to you because he's always eating or sleeping.
Pansy Parkinson: Does her make up like you so that she can look like you. {yeah, RIGHT}
Marcus Flint: Wishes his teeth weren't so jacked up so that he could have a better chance with you. {again: RIGHT.. I WISH I was that pretty}
Blaise Zabini: Sneaks out of his dorm at night to meet you in the library so you can talk without having any of his Slytherin friends interrupting. {lol same as last comment...}

Teachers

Dumbledore: Is extremely proud of how far you've come since first year and hopes that you'll keep it up.
Professor McGonagall: Likes you a tad bit more than she does Hermione, which is saying something.
Professor Flitwick: Could go on and on [and he did (I had to cut the interview short)] about you and your generosity.
Professor Trelawney: Always predicts a bright future for you.
Professor Snape: Isn't nice to you, but he isn't particularly cruel either. As much as he denies it, you are one of his brightest students.
Filch: Is too busy taking care of his cat.

{Hahaha ok then ^}

I took the quiz with my 2nd-choice answers and I got : Crazy Outspoken Psycho (Who's Original In Every Way)
over a year ago PrincessCammy said…
big smile
Skip to Content
Skip to Navigation
Skip to Login
Return to Homepage
Popular Quizzes and Stories, Funny Quizzes, Girls Quizzes, Love Quizzes, Love Stories, Movie Trivia Quizzes, Music Quizzes, Personality Quizzes, Trivia Quizzes, Vampire Quizzes, Vampire Stories
quizilla
nick
teennick
nicktoons
nickatnite
more

Quizilla
Imagine it. Create it. Share it.
Search QuizillaSEARCHGO
What's Your Reputation at Hogwarts (26 different characters)
Created by StartUpTheEngine

Tagged: boys, harrypotter, hogwarts, reputations, hogwartsboys, hpcharacters
202 other people got this result! That's 6%

VIEW ALL RESULTS
TAKE ANOTHER QUIZ!
Your Result

The Apple of Every Man's Eye:
House: Hufflepuff
Best Friend (s): Oliver Wood and Hermione.

Gryffindors

Harry: Finds it unbelievable that you're still a virgin.
Ron: Has wet dreams about you.
Hermione: Wants to be exactly like you.
Oliver Wood: Is always a gentlemen around you and doesn't act any differently than he would around any other girl; He hopes that you'll like him for who he truly is instead of who he pretends to be. (Like the other guys, who try to impress you).
Fred and George Weasley: Fought over who would ask you to the Yule Ball, but eventually decided it would be more efficient to play a game of Quidditch (the winner goes to the Yule Ball with you on their arm). However, neither of them asked, for they were too late and you already had a date.
Seamus Finnigan: Tries to sit next to you in every class.
Neville Longbottom: Is too afraid to talk to you.
Dean Thomas: Is the mystery guy who sent you those roses last year.
Ginny Weasley: Hates you with every single cell in her body.
Parvati Patil: Doesn't like you, but doesn't hate you either. She just tries to ignore you.
Padma Patil: Is extremely jealous of the attention you get from all of the boys.

Hufflepuffs

Cedric Diggory: Pretended he was kissing you everytime he kissed Cho. He used to start conversations with Oliver Wood and direct them towards the subject of: You. Oliver was usually reluctant and brushed it off, but Cedric knew how to pry a few things out of him [like your birthdate (he sent you candy)].

Ravenclaws

Cho Chang: Acted obnoxious so Cedric wouldn't see you down the hallway.

Slytherins

Draco Malfoy: Fantasizes about carrying you into his dorm bridal style, throwing you onto the bed, and tearing through your clothes. However, he refuses to ask you on a date, for fear of rejection.
Crabbe: Drools when you walk by.
Goyle: Has to close Crabbe's mouth when you walk by and is terribly sick of it.
Pansy Parkinson: Thinks you're a bit of a slut, but still wants to be your friend so she can get in good with all the hot guys.
Marcus Flint: Tried to seduce you on your way to Potions one day, but failed. Miserably.
Blaise Zabini: Has been suicidal ever since you broke up with him.

Teachers

Dumbledore: Wishes you would stop using your sexuality to get what you want.
Professor McGonagall: Has asked you numerous times to stop filling the boys' minds with nasty thoughts.
Professor Flitwick: Makes you sit in the back of the classroom so you don't divert the attention away from the board.
Professor Trelawney: Always asks you not to reveal your "under garments" during school hours.
Professor Snape: Wishes he had an age potion to slip into your drink so he could date you [without getting in trouble with the law (fucking creep)].
Filch: Follows you around the castle at night (I'd be careful, if I were you).
big smile
Skip to Content
Skip to Navigation
Skip to Login
Return to Homepage
Popular Quizzes and Stories, Funny Quizzes, Girls Quizzes, Love Quizzes, Love Stories, Movie Trivia Quizzes, Music Quizzes, Personality Quizzes, Trivia Quizzes, Vampire Quizzes, Vampire Stories
quizilla
nick
teennick
nicktoons
nickatnite
more

Quizilla
Imagine it. Create it. Share it.
Search QuizillaSEARCHGO
What's Your Reputation at Hogwarts (26 different characters)
Created by StartUpTheEngine

Tagged: boys, harrypotter, hogwarts, reputations, hogwartsboys, hpcharacters
202 other people got this result! That's 6%

VIEW ALL RESULTS
TAKE ANOTHER QUIZ!
Your Result

Gryffindors

Oliver Wood: Is always a gentlemen around you and doesn't act any differently than he would around any other girl; He hopes that you'll like him for who he truly is instead of who he pretends to be. (Like the other guys, who try to impress you).
Fred and George Weasley: Fought over who would ask you to the Yule Ball, but eventually decided it would be more efficient to play a game of Quidditch (the winner goes to the Yule Ball with you on their arm). However, neither of them asked, for they were too late and you already had a date.
Parvati Patil: Doesn't like you, but doesn't hate you either. She just tries to ignore you.
Padma Patil: Is extremely jealous of the attention you get from all of the boys.

Hufflepuffs

Cedric Diggory: Pretended he was kissing you everytime he kissed Cho. He used to start conversations with Oliver Wood and direct them towards the subject of: You. Oliver was usually reluctant and brushed it off, but Cedric knew how to pry a few things out of him [like your birthdate (he sent you candy)].

Ravenclaws

Slytherins

Draco Malfoy: Fantasizes about carrying you into his dorm bridal style, throwing you onto the bed, and tearing through your clothes. However, he refuses to ask you on a date, for fear of rejection.
Pansy Parkinson: Thinks you're a bit of a slut, but still wants to be your friend so she can get in good with all the hot guys.
Marcus Flint: Tried to seduce you on your way to Potions one day, but failed. Miserably.

Teachers

Professor McGonagall: Has asked you numerous times to stop filling the boys' minds with nasty thoughts.
Professor Flitwick: Makes you sit in the back of the classroom so you don't divert the attention away from the board.
Professor Trelawney: Always asks you not to reveal your "under garments" during school hours.
Professor Snape: Wishes he had an age potion to slip into your drink so he could date you [without getting in trouble with the law (fucking creep)].
blush
oops sry I messed up again. I don't have a computer right now cuz I'm driving and so I'm using my palm pré. And I'm not sure how to do this kind of stuff on here yet.
over a year ago Mrs-Grint said…
I'm gonna put my comments between stars people!

Crazy Outspoken Psycho (Who's Original In Every Way) *YES!!!*
House: Hufflepuff *Oh, fuck.*
Best Friend(s): Blaise, Fred, George, and yourself. *YAY!! GRED AND FORGE!!**

Gryffindors

Harry: Thinks you hate him ever since you called him a "creep". (And is still a little upset that you never gave Cedric the chance to ask you to the Yule Ball so he could go with Cho). *LOL! I called Harry a creep?!**
Ron: Likes that you don't bow down to Harry and that you wear whatever you want without being so self-consious. *Rock on, ginger dude.*
Hermione: Is envious of your hair. She loves how you color it, keep it shiny and tamed, and how you do it. Her favorite of your hair styles was your "Hot Pink Streaks" style. *Aw, fanks Hermy*
Oliver Wood: Has dreams about meeting you in person and falling head over heels for you immediately. *Awwww I like Wood, he's so irish in the films!!*
Fred and George Weasley: Are your best friends and sidekicks. You assist them in every way possible, and vice versa. *WHOOP!*
Seamus Finnigan: Likes that you wear different colored clothes and don't bother to always match but somehow manage to look great.
Neville Longbottom: Thinks you're a little loopy but is still kind to you. *Ahem, ahem*
Dean Thomas: Always compares his girlfriends to you. *LOLAGE!*
Ginny Weasley: Helped you add blue dye to your hair one day because she wanted to find out if you were actually that cool in real life.
Parvati Patil: Copies your style profusely and relentlessly.
Padma Patil: Secretly hates you ever since you mistook her for her sister and called her a "brainless fashion robot". *Bitch.*

Hufflepuffs

Cedric Diggory: Was going to ask you to the Yule Ball but was cut short when George and Fred ran up to with a new idea for their shop and you excused yourself excitedly. *Haha, stupid future Edward*

Ravenclaws

Cho Chang: Is upset that Cedric only asked her to the Yule Ball as a last resort, but still accepts the fact that you're much better looking than she could ever hope to be. *Good, stupid cow, WHERE IS LUNA?!?!*

Slytherins

Draco Malfoy: Wants to be able to express himself like you. He wishes he didn't have to care what other people of him and could just say "I don't give a fuck," with as much ease as you do. *Awesome.*
Crabbe: Is attracted to your bright hair and clothes.
Goyle: Likes your really long eye lashes.
Pansy Parkinson: Wishes she had beauty like yours.
Marcus Flint: Likes your taste in music (electronic, indie, alternative) and almost mustered up enough courage to ask you to a concert. *Ugh, I don't WANT to be liked by him...*
Blaise Zabini: Is one of your other closest friends because you got him to open up. He confessed everything to you and even cried a little on your shoulder, and you two are the best of friends. *What the fresh hell?*

Teachers

Dumbledore: Has no doubt that you'll take your creativity to all new levels as you mature. (as in get older, not more... motherly).
Professor McGonagall: Is proud, but watchful, of your ambition.
Professor Flitwick: Likes you, but doesn't know you too well.
Professor Trelawney: Asks you for your opinion on everything she does. *Oh god.*
Professor Snape: Loves how you brighten the room, but hates how you attract the attention.
Filch: Envies you for having so much fun at school. *Where's Mrs Norris?*
over a year ago whooshaa said…
Great quiz! I'm a "Kind Slytherin (Trapped In The Right House For The Wrong Reasons)"
Not really me, some things are, but most aren't xD
over a year ago babybell said…
I did it twice :P the first time i got "the Apple in Every Man's Eye" and the second time i got "The Slytherin Bitch"
over a year ago zelo said…
Slytherin Bitch:
House: Slytherin(But I wish I was a Gryffindor)
Best Friend(s):Draco, Pansy, and Blaise.

Gryffindors

Harry: Doesn't hate you, but doesn't like you that much either. The fact that you're a Slytherin keeps him away from you.
Ron: Ignores you the best he can.
Hermione: Judges you by your friends.
Oliver Wood: Never really knew you that well because he was always practicing Quidditch.
Fred and George Weasley: Admit you have a knack for playing pranks, but don't want to be your friend.
Seamus Finnigan: Does his best to keep away from you.
Neville Longbottom: Holds up a book everytime you pass to hide from you.
Dean Thomas: Does whatever he can to stay on your good side.
Ginny Weasley: Envies the power you hold over people.
Parvati Patil: Wishes you were nicer to her so that you could be friends.
Padma Patil: Wishes you weren't nicer to her sister because she wants to be your friend.

Hufflepuffs

Cedric Diggory: Thought you had family problems that made you so cruel, but never asked you about it.

Ravenclaws

Cho Chang: Avoids you.

Slytherins

Draco Malfoy: Thinks the highest of you. He doesn't love you, but thinks you two would be the perfect couple. He always tries to impress you by picking on the people you hate or standing/sitting near you during classes. He loves how you play hard to get because he's sick of one night stands with girls he doesn't even like.
Crabbe: Is actually a very nice person, you've found out, but he doesn't talk much.
Goyle: Never looks at you because he's afraid that Draco will hex him.
Pansy Parkinson: Is very civilized and doesn't hate you. She thinks of you as her best friend and has completely over come the fact that Draco holds no interest in her and in you instead.
Marcus Flint: Always touches you: your hands, your arms, your hair. Anything he can reach, he'll touch.
Blaise Zabini: Tries to be kind to you so that you won't date Draco and he can have you for himself.

Teachers

Dumbledore: Hopes that you won't take the wrong path in your life.
McGonnagall: Treats you as an equal even though you excel tremendously in her class.
Professor Flitwick: Wants you to stop using your levitation skills to throw things at other students.
Professor Trelawney: Has you stay after class everyday so that she can wish you the best on the rest of your "dangerous, yet short" life.
Professor Snape: Pulls you out of your other classes sometimes to help him with his first year classes because of your skill and wisdom.
Filch: Keeps his cat away from you at all expense.

(In the event, this is actually true! I do love Draco, so that affects where I ended up, though personally I want to be in Gryffindor, but I would end up in Slytherin, as I would probably be pureblood)
over a year ago xneville_rocksx said…
I sorta knew this was coming

Goody Two Shoes Gryffindor:
Best Friend(s): Harry, Ron, and Hermione.

Gryffindors

Harry: Treats you like the sister he never had.
Ron: Gets sick of you spending all of your time with Harry. He once wrote you a love note, but decided it wasn't worth his friendship with Harry and threw it out.
Hermione: Hates that you get all of the attention and that you have no flaws at all.
Oliver Wood: Feels like his knees buckle every time you walk by.
Fred and George Weasley: Like to play pranks on you because everyone thinks so highly of you.
Seamus Finnigan: Thinks you get too much attention, but doesn't deny that you get his.
Neville Longbottom: Is smitten with you because of your high grade in Herbology.
Dean Thomas: Is amazed that you aren't cocky after all of the compliments you get everyday.
Ginny Weasley: Is jealous of your reputation as "Harry's Girlfriend" even though you don't date.
Parvati Patil: Asks you to help her study when she really only wants to find out something about you that she can spread around school. (But she never does).
Padma Patil: Follows you around everywhere so that people might think she's your friend.

Hufflepuffs

Cedric Diggory: Is sick and tired of you acting like you're better, but is glad to get out of the spotlight every once in a while.

Ravenclaws

Cho Chang: Thinks you're a teacher's pet.

Slytherins

Draco Malfoy: Dislikes you greatly and makes fun of you quite often.
Crabbe: Only knows you as "The Girl Draco Hates."
Pansy Parkinson: Hates you.
Marcus Flint: Hates you because you have the ability to make fun of his Quidditch team since yours beats his every match.
Blaise Zabini: Doesn't bother getting worked up over you (but still dislikes you, none the less).

Teachers

Dumbledore: Always suggests that you should join the Order of the Pheonix.
Professor McGonagall: Sometimes lets you come to class late because she knows you can pick up on the missed material easily.
Professor Flitwick: Uses his magic to blow away paper airplanes the Slytherins throw at you.
Professor Trelawney: Predicts a happy, yet tragically short life for you.
Professor Snape: Despises you and you're fame.
Filch: Found a love note written to you and keeps it underneath his pillow.
over a year ago hawk_girl1226 said…
Everyone's Friend:

Gryffindors

Harry: Thinks of you as a great friend and possibly more, but likes the energy the two of you have when you're joking around as friends.{akward... im not a fan of harry to be honest.}
Ron: Gets jealous of Harry when you two are together because he's had quite the crush on you for a long while, and Harry knows it. He once tried to approach you about the Yule Ball, but got sick and vomitted all over himself.{aww;) i like ron}
Hermione: Loves you like you were her own sister. You study together, do your hair together, and even stay in the same dorm.{yeah, we so wouldnt study together.}
Oliver Wood: Misses the fun you had together in the library (no, nothing perverted.) and still visits you over holidays.{haha can this mean i play quidditch?}
Fred and George Weasley: Asked you to work as a third member at their shop because they love your sense of humor.{YES! MY FAVORITE CHARACTERS!!! I WOULD TOTALLY WORK WITH THEM}
Seamus Finnigan: Used to like you, but figured you'd be better off as friends after he talked with Ron.
Neville Longbottom: Is nervous around you even though he doesn't like you as more than a friend. He once admitted to Harry that it was because of your natural beauty.
Dean Thomas: Thinks that sometimes you can be too kind to people who don't deserve it.
Ginny Weasley: Is slightly jealous of the chemistry you hold with Harry, but can't deny that she looks up to you.{grr...i dont like ginny.}
Parvati Patil: Has a picture of you in her bathroom so that she can look just like you.{creepy}
Padma Patil: Thinks her sister is stupid to be exactly like you, even though tries to shop at the same stores as you.{again...creepy}

Hufflepuffs

Cedric Diggory: Is a close friend of yours and wouldn't be anything near where he is today (or isn't?) without you.{third hottest person in harry potter first and second is the twins:)}

Ravenclaws

Cho Chang: Loves to go shopping with you at Hogsmeade.

Slytherins

Draco Malfoy: Has only talked to you once, but still thinks you're a kind person even if you are in Gryffindor and even if he pretends he doesn't.{haha well thanks draco:D}
Crabbe: Doesn't really pay attention to you because he's always eating or sleeping.
Pansy Parkinson: Does her make up like you so that she can look like you.
Marcus Flint: Wishes his teeth weren't so jacked up so that he could have a better chance with you.
Blaise Zabini: Sneaks out of his dorm at night to meet you in the library so you can talk without having any of his Slytherin friends interrupting.

Teachers

Dumbledore: Is extremely proud of how far you've come since first year and hopes that you'll keep it up.
Professor McGonagall: Likes you a tad bit more than she does Hermione, which is saying something.
Professor Flitwick: Could go on and on [and he did (I had to cut the interview short)] about you and your generosity.
Professor Snape: Isn't nice to you, but he isn't particularly cruel either. As much as he denies it, you are one of his brightest students.
to the filch one for xneville_rocksx: WTF?
over a year ago Faith-Rulz said…

Gryffindors

Hufflepuffs

Ravenclaws

Slytherins

Teachers

over a year ago LilysLittleTwin said…
Quiet Nerd:
House: Ravenclaw
Best Friend: Hermione.

Gryffindors

Harry: Wants you to speak up more during class because he loves your voice and thinks you are quite intelligent. {Not a fan, but awwww}
Ron: Hopes that you get less like Hermione as you get older. {In your dreams}
Hermione: Loves that you study as much as she does.
Oliver Wood: Doesn't know who you are. {*makes sad puppy face*}
Fred and George Weasley: Try to get you to play pranks with them to crack your tough shell. {believe me, I would}
Seamus Finnigan: Doesn't bother trying to get to know you. {Oh, thanks a lot}
Neville Longbottom: Is too busy dreaming about Ginny. {WT?}
Dean Thomas: Bought you a book for Christmas because he had a crush on you. {D'AWW!}
Ginny Weasley: Tried to burn that book so that you would have more time to spend on being normal.
Parvati Patil: Is always too busy flirting with the Gryffindor boys to notice you. {Good}
Padma Patil: Same as Parvati.

Hufflepuffs

Cedric Diggory: Doesn't know who you are. {HA! I wouldn't want to meet future Edward anyway}

Ravenclaws

Cho Chang: Same as Cedric. {Fine...b****}

Slytherins

Draco Malfoy: Picks on you as often as possible because he knows it hurts your feelings. {IT DOES NOT! I would pwn him!}
Crabbe: Don't know you. {so?}
Pansy Parkinson: Is always picking on you with Draco. {Good, cow}
Marcus Flint: Wants to be smart like you, but knows he can't so he makes fun of you for it. {*rolls eyes*}
Blaise Zabini: Is the only Slytherin who's somewhat nice to you. {Hey, Blaise, Do you want to go to Hogsmeade with me?}

Teachers

Dumbledore: Tries to get you to like new things so that you won't be so shy.
Professor McGonagall: Likes how you don't talk during class.
Professor Flitwick: Knows you are afraid of showing you're true skills in class and tries to get you to demonstrate them in class.
Professor Trelawney: Predicts a lonely life for you. (Who cares?)
Professor Snape: Forgets your name on a daily basis. {I'm hurt. I stare at him all day and he forgets my name}
Filch: Doesn't even know you exist. (YAY!)
over a year ago TheAncient1 said…
big smile
Crazy Outspoken Psycho (Who's Original In Every Way)
Best Friend(s): Blaise, Fred, George, and yourself.

Gryffindors

Harry: Thinks you hate him ever since you called him a "creep". (And is still a little upset that you never gave Cedric the chance to ask you to the Yule Ball so he could go with Cho).
Ron: Likes that you don't bow down to Harry and that you wear whatever you want without being so self-consious.
Hermione: Is envious of your hair. She loves how you color it, keep it shiny and tamed, and how you do it. Her favorite of your hair styles was your "Hot Pink Streaks" style.
Oliver Wood: Has dreams about meeting you in person and falling head over heels for you immediately.
Fred and George Weasley: Are your best friends and sidekicks. You assist them in every way possible, and vice versa.
Seamus Finnigan: Likes that you wear different colored clothes and don't bother to always match but somehow manage to look great.
Neville Longbottom: Thinks you're a little loopy but is still kind to you.
Dean Thomas: Always compares his girlfriends to you.
Ginny Weasley: Helped you add blue dye to your hair one day because she wanted to find out if you were actually that cool in real life.
Padma Patil: Secretly hates you ever since you mistook her for her sister and called her a "brainless fashion robot".

Hufflepuffs

Cedric Diggory: Was going to ask you to the Yule Ball but was cut short when George and Fred ran up to with a new idea for their shop and you excused yourself excitedly.

Ravenclaws

Cho Chang: Is upset that Cedric only asked her to the Yule Ball as a last resort, but still accepts the fact that you're much better looking than she could ever hope to be.

Slytherins

Draco Malfoy: Wants to be able to express himself like you. He wishes he didn't have to care what other people of him and could just say "I don't give a fuck," with as much ease as you do.
Crabbe: Is attracted to your bright hair and clothes.
Pansy Parkinson: Wishes she had beauty like yours.
Marcus Flint: Likes your taste in music (electronic, indie, alternative) and almost mustered up enough courage to ask you to a concert.
Blaise Zabini: Is one of your other closest friends because you got him to open up. He confessed everything to you and even cried a little on your shoulder, and you two are the best of friends.

Teachers

Dumbledore: Has no doubt that you'll take your creativity to all new levels as you mature. (as in get older, not more... motherly).
Professor Trelawney: Asks you for your opinion on everything she does.
Professor Snape: Loves how you brighten the room, but hates how you attract the attention.
Filch: Envies you for having so much fun at school.
over a year ago annadandelion said…
wink
Overall, it was real fun! The test got it all pretty much right. I just don't like the fact that it doesn't involve Luna or some DADA teachers (like Lupin or Mad Eye Moody).

Best Friend(s): Draco, Blaise, and Cedric. {yay all guys :D!}

Gryffindors

Harry: Isn't friends with you, but wishes he was. {ha!}
Ron: Asked you to stay at his house for the summer, claiming it was part of a "school experiment". {school experiment, huh? ^^}
Hermione: Admires your ability to break free from common school stereotypes. {yay Hermie :D!}
Oliver Wood: Has had a crush on you ever since you came to one of his Quidditch games wearing Gryffindor colors (the match wasn't against Slytherin, though). {heyhey, Ollie ^^}
Fred and George Weasley: Aren't you're close friends, but not distant ones either. You hang out with each other during school, but not over summer.
Neville Longbottom: Wishes Ginny were as kind as you are. {yep, I know, Ginny's a b****}
Ginny Weasley: Thinks that if you were her friend, she would be more popular than ever (so she's constantly and annoyingly by your side). {bugger off, b****}
Parvati Patil: Laughs at your jokes and comments even when they're not directed anywhere near her. {yeah, I had a... "friend" like that...}
Padma Patil: Wonders if she would be like you if she were in Slytherin. {no. I'm too smart.}

Hufflepuffs

Cedric Diggory: Met you when he was in third year when he accidently bumped into you and knocked you down. He was surprised when you apologized, and ever since you've been almost inseperable. {aww he was my favourite character until I saw who plays him in the movie :D}

Ravenclaws

Cho Chang: Doesn't know that you're kind because she avoids you. {good.}

Slytherins

Draco Malfoy: Envies that you know how to express your feelings to everyone. He wishes you would teach him to be more like you, even if he doesn't act like it on the outside. He tried to ask you out once, but you weren't falling for his slick charm (you know him better than anyone else). {no, Draco, don't listen to her, I'm just playing hard to get :D!}
Pansy Parkinson: Thinks you're a disgrace to the house of Slytherin. {meh. like I care. jealous b****}
Marcus Flint: Worships the ground you walk on. {lol}
Blaise Zabini: Is your best friend after you spilled your heart out to him outside near the lake. He found it amazing that you hated to be judged and disliked only because you were in Slytherin. Recently, he's tried to get you to notice that he wants to be more than your friend, but you never notice because Cedric or Oliver always manage to steal you away. {aww I actually like him (: I was really sad when I heard that they're going to kill him in the movie ):}

Teachers

Dumbledore: Is extremely proud of the way you've handled your situation. {cheers.}
Professor McGonagall: Doesn't know you very well, but sees past the stereotype of your house and treats you kindly. {oh, Minerva, you're my fave teacher!}
Professor Flitwick: Admires your skills in his subject. {I'm a nerd, what can I say (:}
Professor Trelawney: Secretly hates that you are more liked than she is. {hahahah}
Professor Snape: Adores you, even though you aren't cruel and evil. {yay for Severus!}
Filch: Ignores you because he's jealous of your popularity.
over a year ago ferri_lauren said…
big smile

Gryffindors

Ron: Gets sick of you spending all of your time with Harry. He once wrote you a love note, but decided it wasn't worth his friendship with Harry and threw it out.
Hermione: Hates that you get all of the attention and that you have no flaws at all.
Fred and George Weasley: Like to play pranks on you because everyone thinks so highly of you.
Seamus Finnigan: Thinks you get too much attention, but doesn't deny that you get his.
Neville Longbottom: Is smitten with you because of your high grade in Herbology.
Dean Thomas: Is amazed that you aren't cocky after all of the compliments you get everyday.
Ginny Weasley: Is jealous of your reputation as "Harry's Girlfriend" even though you don't date.
Parvati Patil: Asks you to help her study when she really only wants to find out something about you that she can spread around school. (But she never does).
Padma Patil: Follows you around everywhere so that people might think she's your friend.

Hufflepuffs

Cedric Diggory: Is sick and tired of you acting like you're better, but is glad to get out of the spotlight every once in a while.

Ravenclaws

Slytherins

Marcus Flint: Hates you because you have the ability to make fun of his Quidditch team since yours beats his every match.
Blaise Zabini: Doesn't bother getting worked up over you (but still dislikes you, none the less).

Teachers

Professor McGonagall: Sometimes lets you come to class late because she knows you can pick up on the missed material easily.
Professor Flitwick: Uses his magic to blow away paper airplanes the Slytherins throw at you.
over a year ago ToxicShock said…
Slytherin Bitch:
Best Friend(s): Draco, Pansy, and Blaise.

Gryffindors

Harry: Doesn't hate you, but doesn't like you that much either. The fact that you're a Slytherin keeps him away from you.
Oliver Wood: Never really knew you that well because he was always practicing Quidditch.
Fred and George Weasley: Admit you have a knack for playing pranks, but don't want to be your friend.
Padma Patil: Wishes you weren't nicer to her sister because she wants to be your friend.

Hufflepuffs

Cedric Diggory: Thought you had family problems that made you so cruel, but never asked you about it.

Ravenclaws

Slytherins

Draco Malfoy: Thinks the highest of you. He doesn't love you, but thinks you two would be the perfect couple. He always tries to impress you by picking on the people you hate or standing/sitting near you during classes. He loves how you play hard to get because he's sick of one night stands with girls he doesn't even like.
Crabbe: Is actually a very nice person, you've found out, but he doesn't talk much.
Pansy Parkinson: Is very civilized and doesn't hate you. She thinks of you as her best friend and has completely over come the fact that Draco holds no interest in her and in you instead.
Marcus Flint: Always touches you: your hands, your arms, your hair. Anything he can reach, he'll touch.
Blaise Zabini: Tries to be kind to you so that you won't date Draco and he can have you for himself.

Teachers

McGonnagall: Treats you as an equal even though you excel tremendously in her class.
Professor Flitwick: Wants you to stop using your levitation skills to throw things at other students.
Professor Trelawney: Has you stay after class everyday so that she can wish you the best on the rest of your "dangerous, yet short" life.
Professor Snape: Pulls you out of your other classes sometimes to help him with his first year classes because of your skill and wisdom.
over a year ago Kadaj said…
Quiet Nerd:

Gryffindors

Harry: Wants you to speak up more during class because he loves your voice and thinks you are quite intelligent.
Ron: Hopes that you get less like Hermione as you get older.
Oliver Wood: Doesn't know who you are.
Fred and George Weasley: Try to get you to play pranks with them to crack your tough shell.
Seamus Finnigan: Doesn't bother trying to get to know you.
Neville Longbottom: Is too busy dreaming about Ginny.
Dean Thomas: Bought you a book for Christmas because he had a crush on you.
Ginny Weasley: Tried to burn that book so that you would have more time to spend on being normal.
Parvati Patil: Is always too busy flirting with the Gryffindor boys to notice you.

Hufflepuffs

Cedric Diggory: Doesn't know who you are.

Ravenclaws

Cho Chang: Same as Cedric.

Slytherins

Draco Malfoy: Picks on you as often as possible because he knows it hurts your feelings.
Crabbe: Don't know you.
Pansy Parkinson: Is always picking on you with Draco.
Marcus Flint: Wants to be smart like you, but knows he can't so he makes fun of you for it.
Blaise Zabini: Is the only Slytherin who's somewhat nice to you.

Teachers

Professor Flitwick: Knows you are afraid of showing you're true skills in class and tries to get you to demonstrate them in class.
Professor Trelawney: Predicts a lonely life for you.
Professor Snape: Forgets your name on a daily basis.
Filch: Doesn't even know you exist.
over a year ago icychill1223 said…
surprise

Gryffindors

Hufflepuffs

Ravenclaws

Slytherins

Teachers

over a year ago icychill1223 said…
tongue
Everyone's Friend:

Gryffindors

Harry: Thinks of you as a great friend and possibly more, but likes the energy the two of you have when you're joking around as friends.
Ron: Gets jealous of Harry when you two are together because he's had quite the crush on you for a long while, and Harry knows it. He once tried to approach you about the Yule Ball, but got sick and vomitted all over himself.
Hermione: Loves you like you were her own sister. You study together, do your hair together, and even stay in the same dorm.
Oliver Wood: Misses the fun you had together in the library (no, nothing perverted.) and still visits you over holidays.
Fred and George Weasley: Asked you to work as a third member at their shop because they love your sense of humor.
Seamus Finnigan: Used to like you, but figured you'd be better off as friends after he talked with Ron.
Neville Longbottom: Is nervous around you even though he doesn't like you as more than a friend. He once admitted to Harry that it was because of your natural beauty.
Dean Thomas: Thinks that sometimes you can be too kind to people who don't deserve it.
Ginny Weasley: Is slightly jealous of the chemistry you hold with Harry, but can't deny that she looks up to you.
Parvati Patil: Has a picture of you in her bathroom so that she can look just like you.
Padma Patil: Thinks her sister is stupid to be exactly like you, even though tries to shop at the same stores as you.

Hufflepuffs

Cedric Diggory: Is a close friend of yours and wouldn't be anything near where he is today (or isn't?) without you.

Ravenclaws

Slytherins

Draco Malfoy: Has only talked to you once, but still thinks you're a kind person even if you are in Gryffindor and even if he pretends he doesn't.
Marcus Flint: Wishes his teeth weren't so jacked up so that he could have a better chance with you.
Blaise Zabini: Sneaks out of his dorm at night to meet you in the library so you can talk without having any of his Slytherin friends interrupting.

Teachers

over a year ago AprilCandy42 said…
I'm gonna have to put my comments between stars

Everyone's Friend:

Gryffindors

Harry: Thinks of you as a great friend and possibly more, but likes the energy the two of you have when you're joking around as friends. *oh yeah*

Ron: Gets jealous of Harry when you two are together because he's had quite the crush on you for a long while, and Harry knows it. He once tried to approach you about the Yule Ball, but got sick and vomitted all over himself. *vomitted?*

Hermione: Loves you like you were her own sister. You study together, do your hair together, and even stay in the same dorm. *The key to straight Os*

Oliver Wood: Misses the fun you had together in the library (no, nothing perverted.) and still visits you over holidays. *Okay*

Fred and George Weasley: Asked you to work as a third member at their shop because they love your sense of humor. *Whew*

Seamus Finnigan: Used to like you, but figured you'd be better off as friends after he talked with Ron. *Okay*

Neville Longbottom: Is nervous around you even though he doesn't like you as more than a friend. He once admitted to Harry that it was because of your natural beauty. *Natural Beauty, huh*

Dean Thomas: Thinks that sometimes you can be too kind to people who don't deserve it. *I forgive too easily*

Ginny Weasley: Is slightly jealous of the chemistry you hold with Harry, but can't deny that she looks up to you. *She better! Just Kidding*

Parvati Patil: Has a picture of you in her bathroom so that she can look just like you. *How?*

Padma Patil: Thinks her sister is stupid to be exactly like you, even though tries to shop at the same stores as you. *I only shop at Converse and other stores*

Hufflepuffs

Cedric Diggory: Is a close friend of yours and wouldn't be anything near where he is today (or isn't?) without you. *What a rip-off*

Ravenclaws

Cho Chang: Loves to go shopping with you at Hogsmeade. *She doesn't realize I want to slap her so much*

Slytherins

Draco Malfoy: Has only talked to you once, but still thinks you're a kind person even if you are in Gryffindor and even if he pretends he doesn't. *I am?*

Crabbe: Doesn't really pay attention to you because he's always eating or sleeping. *Airhead*

Goyle: Same as Crabbe. *Airhead #2*

Pansy Parkinson: Does her make up like you so that she can look like you. *She'll never look like me*

Marcus Flint: Wishes his teeth weren't so jacked up so that he could have a better chance with you. *Airhead #3*

Blaise Zabini: Sneaks out of his dorm at night to meet you in the library so you can talk without having any of his Slytherin friends interrupting. *I never go to the library at night*

Teachers

Dumbledore: Is extremely proud of how far you've come since first year and hopes that you'll keep it up. *Okay*

Professor McGonagall: Likes you a tad bit more than she does Hermione, which is saying something. *Well*

Professor Flitwick: Could go on and on [and he did (I had to cut the interview short)] about you and your generosity. *Tiny Guy*

Professor Trelawney: Always predicts a bright future for you. *Thank God*

Professor Snape: Isn't nice to you, but he isn't particularly cruel either. As much as he denies it, you are one of his brightest students. *Waha!*

Filch: Is too busy taking care of his cat. *Airhead #4*
over a year ago marglo said…
big smile
Everyone's Friend:

Gryffindors

Harry: Thinks of you as a great friend and possibly more, but likes the energy the two of you have when you're joking around as friends.*YEY!!!*
Ron: Gets jealous of Harry when you two are together because he's had quite the crush on you for a long while, and Harry knows it. He once tried to approach you about the Yule Ball, but got sick and vomitted all over himself.*haha*
Hermione: Loves you like you were her own sister. You study together, do your hair together, and even stay in the same dorm.*yey!*
Oliver Wood: Misses the fun you had together in the library (no, nothing perverted.) and still visits you over holidays.*awsom!!*
Fred and George Weasley: Asked you to work as a third member at their shop because they love your sense of humor.*cool!!*
Seamus Finnigan: Used to like you, but figured you'd be better off as friends after he talked with Ron.*lol*
Neville Longbottom: Is nervous around you even though he doesn't like you as more than a friend. He once admitted to Harry that it was because of your natural beauty.*aww*
Ginny Weasley: Is slightly jealous of the chemistry you hold with Harry, but can't deny that she looks up to you.*haha i win!*
Parvati Patil: Has a picture of you in her bathroom so that she can look just like you.*ok...*
Padma Patil: Thinks her sister is stupid to be exactly like you, even though tries to shop at the same stores as you.*ok...*

Hufflepuffs

Cedric Diggory: Is a close friend of yours and wouldn't be anything near where he is today (or isn't?) without you.
*EWWWWWW!!!!*
Ravenclaws

*eww!!*
Slytherins

Draco Malfoy: Has only talked to you once, but still thinks you're a kind person even if you are in Gryffindor and even if he pretends he doesn't.
Pansy Parkinson: Does her make up like you so that she can look like you.*ha in her dreams*
Marcus Flint: Wishes his teeth weren't so jacked up so that he could have a better chance with you.*lol*
Blaise Zabini: Sneaks out of his dorm at night to meet you in the library so you can talk without having any of his Slytherin friends interrupting.*cool i gess*

Teachers

Dumbledore: Is extremely proud of how far you've come since first year and hopes that you'll keep it up.*awsom*

over a year ago LilysLittleTwin said…
big smile
Sorry, I wanted to take it again for fun. I got Slytherin again!

Slytherin B!tch:

Gryffindors

Harry: Doesn't hate you, but doesn't like you that much either. The fact that you're a Slytherin keeps him away from you. {Eh, at least I'll live}

Ron: Ignores you the best he can. {...whatever}

Hermione: Judges you by your friends. {That is not like Hermione at all}

Oliver Wood: Never really knew you that well because he was always practicing Quidditch. {...okay}

Fred and George Weasley: Admit you have a knack for playing pranks, but don't want to be your friend. {Quit being stuck-up!}

Seamus Finnigan: Does his best to keep away from you. {okay...and I care, why?}

Neville Longbottom: Holds up a book everytime you pass to hide from you. {o_O}

Dean Thomas: Does whatever he can to stay on your good side. {hm}

Ginny Weasley: Envies the power you hold over people. {No comment}

Parvati Patil: Wishes you were nicer to her so that you could be friends. {No thanks}

Padma Patil: Wishes you weren't nicer to her sister because she wants to be your friend. {That is kinda weird}

Hufflepuffs

Cedric Diggory: Thought you had family problems that made you so cruel, but never asked you about it. {Cool, stupid future-Edward}

Ravenclaws

Cho Chang: Avoids you. {Okay!}

Slytherins

Draco Malfoy: Thinks the highest of you. He doesn't love you, but thinks you two would be the perfect couple. He always tries to impress you by picking on the people you hate or standing/sitting near you during classes. He loves how you play hard to get because he's sick of one night stands with girls he doesn't even like. {*runs from BellaCullen96*}

Crabbe: Is actually a very nice person, you've found out, but he doesn't talk much. {That is sort of believeable}

Goyle: Never looks at you because he's afraid that Draco will hex him. {hehehe}

Pansy Parkinson: Is very civilized and doesn't hate you. She thinks of you as her best friend and has completely over come the fact that Draco holds no interest in her and in you instead. {Aww}

Marcus Flint: Always touches you: your hands, your arms, your hair. Anything he can reach, he'll touch. {That is very creepy}

Blaise Zabini: Tries to be kind to you so that you won't date Draco and he can have you for himself. {Sure, at least I won't be murdered by my friend}

Teachers

Dumbledore: Hopes that you won't take the wrong path in your life. {Nope, you can relax now, Dumbly}

McGonnagall: Treats you as an equal even though you excel tremendously in her class. {Cool}

Professor Flitwick: Wants you to stop using your levitation skills to throw things at other students. {NEVER! Muahahahaha}

Professor Trelawney: Has you stay after class everyday so that she can wish you the best on the rest of your "dangerous, yet short" life. {wtf?}

Professor Snape: Pulls you out of your other classes sometimes to help him with his first year classes because of your skill and wisdom. {♥♥♥♥}

Filch: Keeps his cat away from you at all expense. {...okay then}
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~­~~~­~~~­~~~­~~~­~~~­~~~­~~~­~~
I iz a happeh bunneh :)
over a year ago name_it said…
monkey
I've taken it twice ^o^ just to check..

House: Gryffindor{Yay!}
Best Friend(s): Harry, Ron, and Hermione.{Nice}

Gryffindors

Harry: Treats you like the sister he never had.{Okay...}
Ron: Gets sick of you spending all of your time with Harry. He once wrote you a love note, but decided it wasn't worth his friendship with Harry and threw it out.{What..?}
Hermione: Hates that you get all of the attention and that you have no flaws at all.{Hehee, that's so cool, I haven't expected that :)}
Oliver Wood: Feels like his knees buckle every time you walk by.{Um...really?}
Fred and George Weasley: Like to play pranks on you because everyone thinks so highly of you.{*smirk*}
Padma Patil: Follows you around everywhere so that people might think she's your friend.{okay.. that's a bit annoying}

Hufflepuffs

Ravenclaws

Cho Chang: Thinks you're a teacher's pet.{No I am not}

Slytherins

Draco Malfoy: Dislikes you greatly and makes fun of you quite often.{...No.. I like draco..}
Crabbe: Only knows you as "The Girl Draco Hates."{lol}
Goyle: Same as Crabbe.{haha}

Teachers

Dumbledore: Always suggests that you should join the Order of the Pheonix.{Wow! cool}
Professor McGonagall: Sometimes lets you come to class late because she knows you can pick up on the missed material easily.{That's SO great}
Professor Flitwick: Uses his magic to blow away paper airplanes the Slytherins throw at you.{thanks, professor}
Professor Trelawney: Predicts a happy, yet tragically short life for you.{I don't believe her anyway}
Professor Snape: Despises you and you're fame.{..:(}
Filch: Found a love note written to you and keeps it underneath his pillow.{WTF?!}
over a year ago A-Gie said…

Gryffindors

Hufflepuffs

Ravenclaws

Slytherins

Teachers

over a year ago SG1-090 said…

Gryffindors

Ron: Asked you to stay at his house for the summer, claiming it was part of a "school experiment".
Oliver Wood: Has had a crush on you ever since you came to one of his Quidditch games wearing Gryffindor colors (the match wasn't against Slytherin, though).

Hufflepuffs

Cedric Diggory: Met you when he was in third year when he accidently bumped into you and knocked you down. He was surprised when you apologized, and ever since you've been almost inseperable.

Ravenclaws

Slytherins

Draco Malfoy: Envies that you know how to express your feelings to everyone. He wishes you would teach him to be more like you, even if he doesn't act like it on the outside. He tried to ask you out once, but you weren't falling for his slick charm (you know him better than anyone else).
Blaise Zabini: Is your best friend after you spilled your heart out to him outside near the lake. He found it amazing that you hated to be judged and disliked only because you were in Slytherin. Recently, he's tried to get you to notice that he wants to be more than your friend, but you never notice because Cedric or Oliver always manage to steal you away.

Teachers

It's weird I actually do think I'd be in Slytherin but I don't think I'm cruel or anything so this fits :D
over a year ago RachelleRoonil said…
Everyone's Friend:

Gryffindors

Harry: Thinks of you as a great friend and possibly more, but likes the energy the two of you have when you're joking around as friends. (Settle down there Harry)
Ron: Gets jealous of Harry when you two are together because he's had quite the crush on you for a long while, and Harry knows it. He once tried to approach you about the Yule Ball, but got sick and vomitted all over himself. (Just say the word and i'm yours!)
Hermione: Loves you like you were her own sister. You study together, do your hair together, and even stay in the same dorm. (I'm ok with everything but the hair, can you imagine dealing with taht mess?)
Oliver Wood: Misses the fun you had together in the library (no, nothing perverted.) and still visits you over holidays. (ok then...)
Fred and George Weasley: Asked you to work as a third member at their shop because they love your sense of humor. (ahhhh, my dream come true, after the Ron thing)
Seamus Finnigan: Used to like you, but figured you'd be better off as friends after he talked with Ron. ( thank you ron! so very very much!)
Neville Longbottom: Is nervous around you even though he doesn't like you as more than a friend. He once admitted to Harry that it was because of your natural beauty. (Shucks)
Dean Thomas: Thinks that sometimes you can be too kind to people who don't deserve it. (Well buzz off buddy)
Ginny Weasley: Is slightly jealous of the chemistry you hold with Harry, but can't deny that she looks up to you. (Well who wouldn't?)
Parvati Patil: Has a picture of you in her bathroom so that she can look just like you. (The sad thing is that i suspected this)
Padma Patil: Thinks her sister is stupid to be exactly like you, even though tries to shop at the same stores as you. (You're in Ravenclaw, buzz off)

Hufflepuffs

Cedric Diggory: Is a close friend of yours and wouldn't be anything near where he is today (or isn't?) without you. (In the gravestone? Well thanks for thej compliment :) )

Ravenclaws

Cho Chang: Loves to go shopping with you at Hogsmeade. ( Maybe she loves it but i know i wouldn't realistically be within 10 feet of her)

Slytherins

Draco Malfoy: Has only talked to you once, but still thinks you're a kind person even if you are in Gryffindor and even if he pretends he doesn't. (I can live with that)
Crabbe: Doesn't really pay attention to you because he's always eating or sleeping. (Predictable)
Goyle: Same as Crabbe. (Oh god...)
Pansy Parkinson: Does her make up like you so that she can look like you. (It wont help, you're hideous)
Marcus Flint: Wishes his teeth weren't so jacked up so that he could have a better chance with you. (Trust me, better teeth wont help matters buddy)
Blaise Zabini: Sneaks out of his dorm at night to meet you in the library so you can talk without having any of his Slytherin friends interrupting. ( I want to make everyone aware that this strickly a friendship, nothing more, and most definitely not friends with benefits)

Teachers

Dumbledore: Is extremely proud of how far you've come since first year and hopes that you'll keep it up. (Oh so you mean you took time off stalking Harry to pay interest in your other students...)
Professor McGonagall: Likes you a tad bit more than she does Hermione, which is saying something. ( I don't understand how thats saying something, anyone who knows me would suspect something like this to happen)
Professor Flitwick: Could go on and on [and he did (I had to cut the interview short)] about you and your generosity. (Thanks Flicky!)
Professor Trelawney: Always predicts a bright future for you. (I dont want any predictions form the likes of you)
Professor Snape: Isn't nice to you, but he isn't particularly cruel either. As much as he denies it, you are one of his brightest students. (How many times must i say that such things are to be expected from someone like me)
Filch: Is too busy taking care of his cat. (I don't want to even comment on this)

Tradgically i think the thing about Ron made my entire week..
over a year ago chagrin91 said…
heart

Gryffindors

Hufflepuffs

Ravenclaws

Slytherins

Teachers

over a year ago chagrin91 said…
sad
lolzz i hate the part where cedric dislikes mee
over a year ago bookworm12345 said…
smile
i toke it like twelve times and got kind slythrion and quite nerd and im a mix between those to but im in hufflepuff according to a quiz on jks site
over a year ago BaSbooSa said…
angelic
I'm a kind Slytherin. =)
over a year ago grays012 said…
laugh
omg mine is the exact same as chagrin91. lol
over a year ago VanessaR said…
Everyone's Friend:

Gryffindors

Harry: Thinks of you as a great friend and possibly more, but likes the energy the two of you have when you're joking around as friends.
Ron: Gets jealous of Harry when you two are together because he's had quite the crush on you for a long while, and Harry knows it. He once tried to approach you about the Yule Ball, but got sick and vomitted all over himself.
Hermione: Loves you like you were her own sister. You study together, do your hair together, and even stay in the same dorm.
Fred and George Weasley: Asked you to work as a third member at their shop because they love your sense of humor.
Ginny Weasley: Is slightly jealous of the chemistry you hold with Harry, but can't deny that she looks up to you.
Parvati Patil: Has a picture of you in her bathroom so that she can look just like you.
Padma Patil: Thinks her sister is stupid to be exactly like you, even though tries to shop at the same stores as you.

Hufflepuffs

Ravenclaws

Slytherins

Teachers

over a year ago Mena09 said…
smile
Everyone's Friend

Gryffindors

Hufflepuffs

Ravenclaws

Slytherins

Teachers

over a year ago kwlski4ever said…
laugh
Crazy Outspoken Psycho (Who's Original In Every Way)
House: Hufflepuff ( yay ! )
Best Friend(s): Blaise, Fred, George, and yourself. ( yay !)

Gryffindors

Harry: Thinks you hate him ever since you called him a "creep". (And is still a little upset that you never gave Cedric the chance to ask you to the Yule Ball so he could go with Cho).
Ron: Likes that you don't bow down to Harry and that you wear whatever you want without being so self-consious.(Okaaay . ..)
Hermione: Is envious of your hair. She loves how you color it, keep it shiny and tamed, and how you do it. Her favorite of your hair styles was your "Hot Pink Streaks" style. ( :))
Oliver Wood: Has dreams about meeting you in person and falling head over heels for you immediately. ( Wow . . )
Fred and George Weasley: Are your best friends and sidekicks. You assist them in every way possible, and vice versa.
Neville Longbottom: Thinks you're a little loopy but is still kind to you.
Dean Thomas: Always compares his girlfriends to you.
Padma Patil: Secretly hates you ever since you mistook her for her sister and called her a "brainless fashion robot".

Hufflepuffs

Cedric Diggory: Was going to ask you to the Yule Ball but was cut short when George and Fred ran up to with a new idea for their shop and you excused yourself excitedly.

Ravenclaws

Cho Chang: Is upset that Cedric only asked her to the Yule Ball as a last resort, but still accepts the fact that you're much better looking than she could ever hope to be.

Slytherins

Draco Malfoy: Wants to be able to express himself like you. He wishes he didn't have to care what other people of him and could just say "I don't give a fuck," with as much ease as you do. ( wahahahah xD )
Crabbe: Is attracted to your bright hair and clothes.( Oh,no..)
Pansy Parkinson: Wishes she had beauty like yours. ( Hehe x)
Marcus Flint: Likes your taste in music (electronic, indie, alternative) and almost mustered up enough courage to ask you to a concert.
Blaise Zabini: Is one of your other closest friends because you got him to open up. He confessed everything to you and even cried a little on your shoulder, and you two are the best of friends.

Teachers

Professor Trelawney: Asks you for your opinion on everything she does.
Filch: Envies you for having so much fun at school.( xD )
over a year ago boolander25 said…

Gryffindors

Hufflepuffs

Ravenclaws

Slytherins

Teachers

over a year ago snoznoodle said…

Gryffindors

Hufflepuffs

Ravenclaws

Slytherins

Draco Malfoy: Envies that you know how to express your feelings to everyone. He wishes you would teach him to be more like you, even if he doesn't act like it on the outside. He tried to ask you out once, but you weren't falling for his slick charm (you know him better than anyone else).

Teachers

Not happy to be a Slytherin but hell yeah! Cedric and Oliver Wood have crushes on me!!
over a year ago ravenclawgirl5 said…
smile
Here were my results:

~~~~~~

Gryffindors

Hufflepuffs

Ravenclaws

Slytherins

Teachers

~~~~~

Yay! I'm the sister Harry never had!
Aww . . . all the Slytherins hate me . . . .
That thing with Filch is somewhat creepy.
I only wish I was in Ravenclaw, but Gryffindor's cool, too.
over a year ago joose32 said…
big smile
Everyone's Friend:
House: Gryffindor {YAY!!}
Best Friend(s): Hermione, Fred, George, Blaise, and Cedric. {Check out my crew XD}

Gryffindors

Harry: Thinks of you as a great friend and possibly more, but likes the energy the two of you have when you're joking around as friends. {Cool :D}
Ron: Gets jealous of Harry when you two are together because he's had quite the crush on you for a long while, and Harry knows it. He once tried to approach you about the Yule Ball, but got sick and vomitted all over himself. {Awww}
Hermione: Loves you like you were her own sister. You study together, do your hair together, and even stay in the same dorm. {:D}
Oliver Wood: Misses the fun you had together in the library (no, nothing perverted.) and still visits you over holidays. {We had fun in a library?! lol Anywhere would be fun with Oliver ;D}
Fred and George Weasley: Asked you to work as a third member at their shop because they love your sense of humor. {I love their humor too!!}
Seamus Finnigan: Used to like you, but figured you'd be better off as friends after he talked with Ron. {At least he's still my friend}
Neville Longbottom: Is nervous around you even though he doesn't like you as more than a friend. He once admitted to Harry that it was because of your natural beauty. {lol Nevilles awesome}
Dean Thomas: Thinks that sometimes you can be too kind to people who don't deserve it. {That's so true. Even I think I'm too kind to people who don't deserve it XD}
Ginny Weasley: Is slightly jealous of the chemistry you hold with Harry, but can't deny that she looks up to you. {Oh, but I think Ginny belongs with Harry so she has nothing to be jealous about XD}
Parvati Patil: Has a picture of you in her bathroom so that she can look just like you. {Creepy}
Padma Patil: Thinks her sister is stupid to be exactly like you, even though tries to shop at the same stores as you. {lol}

Hufflepuffs

Cedric Diggory: Is a close friend of yours and wouldn't be anything near where he is today (or isn't?) without you. {But he's dead today. :O Is that because of me?! :( lol}

Ravenclaws

Cho Chang: Loves to go shopping with you at Hogsmeade. {Yay shopping with Cho}

Slytherins

Draco Malfoy: Has only talked to you once, but still thinks you're a kind person even if you are in Gryffindor and even if he pretends he doesn't. {Thank you Draco XD}
Pansy Parkinson: Does her make up like you so that she can look like you. {But I don't wear make up. Neville said I got natural beauty. XD}
Marcus Flint: Wishes his teeth weren't so jacked up so that he could have a better chance with you. {lmao}
Blaise Zabini: Sneaks out of his dorm at night to meet you in the library so you can talk without having any of his Slytherin friends interrupting. {Ooo a bad guy best mate. Awesome!! ;D}

Teachers

Dumbledore: Is extremely proud of how far you've come since first year and hopes that you'll keep it up. {Yay!!}
Professor McGonagall: Likes you a tad bit more than she does Hermione, which is saying something. {Wow. It definitely is :D}
Professor Flitwick: Could go on and on [and he did (I had to cut the interview short)] about you and your generosity. {Flitwicks too cool :D}
Professor Trelawney: Always predicts a bright future for you. {At least she's not seeing the Grim in my tea cups :D}
Professor Snape: Isn't nice to you, but he isn't particularly cruel either. As much as he denies it, you are one of his brightest students. {Damn straight I am Snapey ;D}
Filch: Is too busy taking care of his cat. {lol Filtch n Miss Norris sitting in the whomping willow tree XD}
over a year ago Aquilia said…
Now here's the lol of the day. To start with I'd like to announce that I answered as my rp-character just for the fun. Here's the results:

Quiet Nerd:

Gryffindors

Harry: Wants you to speak up more during class because he loves your voice and thinks you are quite intelligent.
Ron: Hopes that you get less like Hermione as you get older.
Oliver Wood: Doesn't know who you are.
Fred and George Weasley: Try to get you to play pranks with them to crack your tough shell.
Seamus Finnigan: Doesn't bother trying to get to know you.
Neville Longbottom: Is too busy dreaming about Ginny.
Dean Thomas: Bought you a book for Christmas because he had a crush on you.
Parvati Patil: Is always too busy flirting with the Gryffindor boys to notice you.

Hufflepuffs

Cedric Diggory: Doesn't know who you are.

Ravenclaws

Cho Chang: Same as Cedric.

Slytherins

Draco Malfoy: Picks on you as often as possible because he knows it hurts your feelings.
Crabbe: Don't know you.
Pansy Parkinson: Is always picking on you with Draco.
Marcus Flint: Wants to be smart like you, but knows he can't so he makes fun of you for it.
Blaise Zabini: Is the only Slytherin who's somewhat nice to you.

Teachers

Professor Trelawney: Predicts a lonely life for you.
Professor Snape: Forgets your name on a daily basis.
Filch: Doesn't even know you exist.

_________________________________________­___­___­___­___­___­

And here's my personal results:

Gryffindors

Hufflepuffs

Ravenclaws

Slytherins

Teachers

over a year ago Irina92 said…
big smile

Gryffindors

Hufflepuffs

Ravenclaws

Slytherins

Teachers

nice!=D
over a year ago Queenoftard said…

Gryffindors

Hufflepuffs

Ravenclaws

Slytherins

Teachers

Nay, I am a ravenclaw. And I don't think I'd get on so well with Blaise or Cedric. Nor do I understand why it says I rejected Draco. I wouldn't do that.
But Snape loves me <3 *Does happy dance*
over a year ago zanhar1 said…
Everyone's Friend:

Gryffindors

Hufflepuffs

Ravenclaws

Slytherins

Teachers

over a year ago Sasori166 said…
Everyone's Friend:

Gryffindors

Hufflepuffs

Ravenclaws

Slytherins

Teachers

over a year ago dustfinger said…
Goody Two Shoes Gryffindor: {Aww a goody two shoes? i'm enough of that in real life}
House: Gryffindor {Oh ok : )}
Best Friend(s): Harry, Ron, and Hermione. {That's nice}

Gryffindors

Harry: Treats you like the sister he never had. {of coarse lol}
Ron: Gets sick of you spending all of your time with Harry. He once wrote you a love note, but decided it wasn't worth his friendship with Harry and threw it out. {That's noble of him}
Hermione: Hates that you get all of the attention and that you have no flaws at all. {I think i need to retake this test again if it thinks i no flaws}
Oliver Wood: Feels like his knees buckle every time you walk by. {That's nice}
Fred and George Weasley: Like to play pranks on you because everyone thinks so highly of you. {hm alright as long it doesn't hurt me}
Seamus Finnigan: Thinks you get too much attention, but doesn't deny that you get his. {Really? I have to pay attention to the boy who blows himself up? lol}
Neville Longbottom: Is smitten with you because of your high grade in Herbology. {Aww that's nice}
Dean Thomas: Is amazed that you aren't cocky after all of the compliments you get everyday. {This sounds more like me}
Ginny Weasley: Is jealous of your reputation as "Harry's Girlfriend" even though you don't date. {I don't want Ginny to be like that}
Parvati Patil: Asks you to help her study when she really only wants to find out something about you that she can spread around school. (But she never does). {Okay twin one}
Padma Patil: Follows you around everywhere so that people might think she's your friend. {Huh okay}

Hufflepuffs

Cedric Diggory: Is sick and tired of you acting like you're better, but is glad to get out of the spotlight every once in a while. {Whatever with him}

Ravenclaws

Cho Chang: Thinks you're a teacher's pet. {Like i give a damn what she thinks}

Slytherins

Draco Malfoy: Dislikes you greatly and makes fun of you quite often. {i don't really give a damn either}
Crabbe: Only knows you as "The Girl Draco Hates." {Whatever sheep}
Goyle: Same as Crabbe. {Whatever sheep 2}
Pansy Parkinson: Hates you. {Whatever girl who wants Draco}
Marcus Flint: Hates you because you have the ability to make fun of his Quidditch team since yours beats his every match. {Oh jealous?}
Blaise Zabini: Doesn't bother getting worked up over you (but still dislikes you, none the less). {What a noble person}

Teachers

Dumbledore: Always suggests that you should join the Order of the Pheonix. {Huh that's nice of him}
Professor McGonagall: Sometimes lets you come to class late because she knows you can pick up on the missed material easily. {Finally something that makes sense}
Professor Flitwick: Uses his magic to blow away paper airplanes the Slytherins throw at you. {Huh that's nice}
Professor Trelawney: Predicts a happy, yet tragically short life for you. {That's just great}
Professor Snape: Despises you and you're fame. {Aww damn}
Filch: Found a love note written to you and keeps it underneath his pillow. {Ew that's disturbing}

Weird...i never expected that. I just chose Ravenclaw for the hell of it and changed to Gryffindor in the second question.
over a year ago Kartmeiske said…
smile

Gryffindors

Hufflepuffs

Ravenclaws

Slytherins

Teachers

like it :D
over a year ago Bella_Lestrange said…
Slytherin Bitch

Gryffindors

Hufflepuffs

Ravenclaws

Slytherins

Teachers

I like it ;]