Harry Potter Role Play (for anyone and everyone)

superDivya posted on Jul 27, 2013 at 03:52PM
Make a new character and mix it in the story by which it makes sense, your first post shall contain:

Name: your character's name (please post the full name)
Nickname: everyone has to have a nickname...
Year: which school year? Eg. 1 year, 2 year and so on
Birthday: understood I think
Looks: how does your character look? Please post a picture if possible
personality: what is in it's mind? Is it kind, understanding or honest, or conceited, selfish, and snobby? Or a little bit of both?
Blood: pure, half-blood or a muggle-born
House: Gryffindor, Hufflepuff, Rawenclaw, Slytherin
Best at: which subject is your character best at? Transfiguration, or potions? Or any other subject?
Favourite teacher: Snape or McGonagall? Or anyone else?
Worst at: is your character worse at potions? Or transfiguration?
_________________________________________­___­___­___­___­___­___­
I will write the names and usernames of the people who join:

Characters:
Antonina Malfoy: Unaiza
Morgana Pendragon: Flora_Swift
Jazzelin Bruce: superDivya
Trixie Davies: oodango
last edited on Jul 28, 2013 at 03:49PM

Harry Potter 217 replies

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 217

over a year ago unaiza said…
heart
Name: Antonina Malfoy
Nickname: Nina
Year: 3rd
Birthday: 19th January
Looks: My character is Golden haired ,smart,green eyes,fair,cute & the best :)
personality: Mysterious,kind,lovely,shy,calm,quite,roya­l,t­he most intelligent
Blood: Pure blooded
House: Slytherin
Best at: Transfiguration,potions,defense against dark arts
Favourite teacher: Snape
Worst at: I think at nothing :P

Well here's my royal character in her big castle .
& ur forum post is great :*
last edited over a year ago
<i> Name: </i> <b> Antonina Malfoy </b>
<i> Nickname: </i> <b> Nina </b>
<i> Age: </i> <b> 13 </b>
over a year ago Flora_Swift said…
Name: Morgana Pendragon
Nickname: Ana
Year: 5th year
Birthday: 23rd March
Looks: Beautiful long wavy hair, green hair and a mysterious glint in it, well her normal eye colour is green but, can turn blue or yellow at some times of the day.
Personality: Mysterious, brave, bold, loyal and more royal than that.
Blood: pure
House: Gryffindor
Best at: Defence against the dark arts, transfiguration and charms.
Favourite teacher: Flitwick
Worst at: potions.

Ana is a orphan and a royal one and she was asked if she can live in Hogwarts for all her days as a underage witch.
There she is next to Dumbledore's seat with a book.
Name: Morgana Pendragon
Nickname: Ana
Year: 5th year
Birthday: 23rd March
Looks: Beautif
over a year ago superDivya said…
smile
Name: Jazzelin Bruce
Nickname: Jazz
Year: 4rth year
Birthday: 29 February
Looks: long straight blonde hair, red eyes with a bit of black outlines. Always wears makeup and bangles.
Personality: brave and royal, one of the most intelligent, gets angry when she doesn't get her way done, good at leadership, forgetful, understanding, kind and fearless.
Blood: pure blood
House: Gryfindor, the hat was considering her in Rawenclaw.
Best at: Defence Againt The Dark Arts, Charms, Transfiguration, Potions,
Favourite teacher: McGonagall
worst at: Herbology, Flying

Jazz comes from a royal wizard family from the North-West states of Europe, she is elegant, brave and kind, never has she been shy or 2nd in anything, she is anxious to make friends because at her palace, she wasn't allowed to make friends, when she comes at Hogwarts, She is driven mad because she is given freedom, she stays at Hogwarts for Christmas and Easter holidays.
Name: Jazzelin Bruce
Nickname: Jazz
Year: 4rth year
Birthday: 29 February
Looks:  long s
((Can we start now?))
((Yes please)) from the train compartment
Morgana strode up and down the train, being a prized student is not very easy.
((Call Ana her real name at first, their not friends yet.))
smile
"Bye Mum, bye Dad" said Jazz, stepping in the train at 9 and 3 quarters, "oh toddles! Come on in!" She added, taking her ginger cat in her hand. "Bye Jazz, stay good! See you next summer!" Said her mother, as Jazz went looking for an empty compartment. "Oh, at last I found one!" Said Jazz opening an empty compartment's door.
"Don't stop the train, OK?" Morgana told the train driver, he nodded. Morgana sighed and went to find a empty compartment, knowing that she'll have to go around and take a look at everyone sooner or later. Morgana's eyes trailed around the compartments. "Hello, can I sit here, everywhere else is full." She asked a girl with blonde hair.
(("A girl with blonde hair", are u talking about jazz?))
((Why not?))
((Oh ok))
"Yes, please do" said Jazz to the girl standing on the compartment door.
Piyal commented…
It's osmmmmm forum,yaar over a year ago
superDivya commented…
Thnxx over a year ago
"You must know me! "Morgan laughed as she saw that she wasn't at all in first year.
"Yes I do, you're my fellow Gryfindor, aren't you?" Said Jazzelin, considering Morgana for a moment.
"After all those years I've been sitting next to the headmaster everyday and... And..." Morgana blurted out. At the look on the girls face , Morgana added, "I'm sorry, I can be very arrogant sometimes."
"Why do you always sit next to him?" Said Jazzelin, Suprised.
"Terrible, you shouldn't know." Mogana replied simply.
"Oh come on, why should I know?" Said Jazzelin cuttingly.
"Because I'm a seer." Morgana said simply, "Someone who can see the future through their dreams" she added on the girls blank expression. "What's more, I'm the daughter of Uther and Mirra Pendragon, the king and queen of Scotland before they were murdured." Morgana added another bit.
cool
"Ooh, you are a Seer, wow" said Jazz, expressionless, "And you're royal like me, too" she added. "I am the daughter of Bruce and Pamila Kingston, High King and Queen of North-West Europe." she said proudly.
"Oh." Morgana said simply, "I still don't know your name."
smile
"I am Jazzelin Bruce, you can call me Jazz, and how about you?" said Jazz, smiling.
"I'm Morgana Pendragon. They usually call me Morgana Le Fay at the court, but, you can call me Ana." Morgana said smiling a little.
"Aha, nice name, they call me "the fairest Maiden of the Land" mostly at the Court, but i prefer Jazz, i love to be free from my royal life, that's why i love Hogwarts, what about you? Do you like to get free from your royal life?" said Jazz happily
"Thanks. I love it here at Hogwarts, it's such a home. Anyway, Fred and George call "my lady" every time I walk past them, it's been irritating!" Morgana laughed.
"Yeah, they are doing the same with me all the time! well, in which year are you? i am in my 4rth" Jazzelin asked
"I'm one year older than you. So, what's your best subject?" Morgana asked.
over a year ago oodango said…
Name : Trixie Davies
Nickname : Trix,
Year : 4nd year
House : Grryfindor
Looks : Has straight black hair down to her waist, dark brown eyes, Has a rounded face.
Personality : Trixie mood differ's on the day, time and week. Trixie can be kind, cheerful or can be moody fault-finding and grouchy. Trixie is also energetic.
Blood pure ; Half blood
House ; Grryfindor
Best at : Transfiguration's, Astronomy, Divination
Favourite teacher : Aurora Sinistra
Worst at : Herbology, Charms,
Flora_Swift commented…
Welcome back! over a year ago
oodango commented…
Yes, I'm back! :D over a year ago
A knock came from the compartent's door, A girl about 14 opened the door, "Hello!" She greeted, before sitting.
"Um..." Morgana stutted at the girl who had just walked in.
((ok, @oodango, we are in the train compartment, now is your entry))

"My bests are Defence against the dark arts, potions and transfiguration, what about you?" Jazz said
"Hello, are you searching for a seat? we have some if you would like to join." Jazz greeted her back.
The girl grinned at the other's, she started to slouch. She looked over to Morgana to Jazz, She seemed agitated.
"Mines transfiguration, defence against the dark arts and charms. Who are you?" Morgana asked the girl sitting next to Jazz.
"Me?" Trixie straightened up for a moment before slouching, "Who are you?" Trixie asked, looking at Morgana with a seemingly bored expression.
"oh, this is Morgana, you're Trixie right? a Gryfindor?" said Jazz, feeling a bit left out.
"Yes, that's right!" Trixie turned to Jazz, "And...you're Jazz, Yeah, that's right." she seemed quite happy to see Jazz.
"Yup, i'm Jazz, you're in my year right?" said Jazz happily
"Yeah, I am!" Trixie replied, "Well, I'll be glad I got someone in the same class..." Trixie added.
"Me too, what's your best subject?" said Jazz, Ana went to another compartment to join her friends.
"Mine best? Astrology!" replied Trixie, "Yours?" Trixie asked curious.
"aah, Defence against the dark arts, Transfiguration and Potions, i learned to transfigure a cat into a telephone over the summer..." said Jazzelin proudly.
"Really?" Trixie inquired, "That's....That's....really advanced." Trixie seemed quite impressed herself, she had an 'awe' expression.
"Yeah, i was surprised too, which animal can you transfigure by now?" said Jazz, proudly again.
"Uh....I can transfiguire my Cat... Milkshake into a teaspoon." Trixie told Jazz, "I was...impressed with myself, I rubbed my eyes...thought I was dreaming or something."
"Wow, i can't transfigure a milkshake into a teaspoon, i have been trying to do that all summer! i though my eyes have gone weak when i saw the cat transfigure into a telephone...i though i have been driven mad!" said Jazz, half-laughing
A knock came from the door again A girl about 13 years came in & said :
Umm....Well.....Hi ! Can I come in ?
"Sure!" Trixie called, before turning to Jazz, She chuckled, "Really? That must be hilarious!"
"Oh yes sure, we have some seats free" Jazz greeted her.
" Thank u very much , My name is Antonina u can call me Nina :)
"Yeah Trix,i went pure-white and was just about to faint...my mother saw my face and she thought i have got some disease and called the doctor...I was laughing at myself for a whole day!" laughed Jazz, turning back to Trixie.