Harry Potter Next Generation Role Play

Ron-Mioneluver2 posted on Mar 31, 2012 at 05:49AM
So, yeah, this is a roleplay that I'm starting about the next generation. Even though there is about 30 characters to choose from, not all of them will be used the entire story.

Now, here is a list of canon characters that you can choose from:

Teddy:
Victoire:
Dominique:
Louis:
Molly II:
Lucy:
Fred:
Roxanne: Ron-MioneLuver2
Rose:
Hugo:
James:
Albus:
Lily:
Scorpius:
Lorcan:
Lysander:

This will basically be set in the time of Lily and Hugo's first year. That's the only rule about playing the characters are that Lily and Hugo are in their first year at Hogwarts. The other characters, you can make up the ages.

All pairings are allowed! So you can do Scorpius/Rose or Scorpius/Lily, etc. THERE WILL BE NO COUSINCEST! So no Hugo/Lily because that is cousincest.

I will be joining in as Roxanne Weasley because I just love her too darn much.

You can do OCs, but only a few will be accepted. NOT TOO MANY GRYFFINDORS AND SLYTHERINS! So, you can pair up any OCs with a NextGen kid.

For the OC form, just put their name, their House, blood status, year, and anything else you would like to know. The highest amount of OCs you can submit is 4.

So, please tell me what you want, and the roleplay will start when every spot (or almost every spot) is filled!
last edited on Apr 05, 2012 at 04:30PM

Harry Potter 4 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago CelestiaWinters said…
big smile
Hi! link I'm just gonna post this lol
Name: Celestia Jade Winters
House: Ravenclaw
Blood status: Pureblood
year: 2nd
Personality: Quiet, shy type, but very protective of any underdog, ally or enemy. She always waits awhile to judge, but she does judge harshly. She believes in the saying "If you stand for nothing, You fall for everything." (she also Refuses to, in her words, 'engage in a battle of wits against an unarmed person.')
Hi! http://images.fanpop.com/images/emoticons/grin.jpg I'm just gonna post this lol
Name: Celestia J
over a year ago athenachild13 said…
Hey I'm gonna join OK
I'll be Victoire she's Fleur and bills daughter right
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago anna618 said…
I'll be Lily.
over a year ago anna618 said…
Can I make up the house Lily will be in?