Well yeah... If he had his wand he could do anything! He could just say Accio, and get all the weapons.. He can conjure flames, kill anyone from a long distance (If he learned the Avada Kedavra)..
But without his wand, he wouldn't stand a chance!
Well, if Katniss, who's a regular human with no magical powers at all, can live through it (fairly easily), then I'm pretty sure Harry, who has fighting experience and magic on his side, could live through it too.
This is an interesting question because...think of it this way. Harry survived the books mainly because of:
1) Dumbledore: He gave him enough advice to go on the Horcrux quest, and helped him win the hearing about underage magic.
2) Hermione: Without her knowledge and answers, Harry's be dead by book 2
3) Snape: Without Snape, think about how Harry could not have found the Sword in DH without the doe. Not to mention countless other things...
There are many more characters that aid Harry throughout that I can't write here because I wrote the above off the top of my head.
Anyways, I doubt Harry could survive without his wand against all the others. Honestly, WITH his wand he could win against maybe other HP characters competing but overall...nahhh...
BTW there's this cool website which delves deeper into HP/THG and stuff. It's all of the HP characters competing in THG, except they are the The Potter Games:
Well, i guess it depends on a lot of things. he could possibly make his way through the whole thing actually if you think about it. depends on his ability of his magic and when he went for it. but then again, i supposed he is not made for the hunger games, it like saying would catniss survive a battle with voldemort?
He's got magic, so YES. And even if he's had a lot of help, he killed Voldemort in his own. He was in the graveyard in the fourth book on his own. He went through the rest of the Triwizard tournament on his own, and since they only pick worthy people it must mean he's talented. He's done a lot of things by himself. And besides, Hermione/Ron wouldn't have stood a chance against all the things Harry had to face. Hermione didn't have the natural instinct or the open-mindedness and Ron wasn't brave enough...
With Magic: YES!!! A wand against a sword... Cato has competition XD And he could fix any wounds.
Without:I could see him making it quite far, as long as he takes Training seriously. So yeah, I could see him winning.
This could go one of three ways:
1. The Game-makers realise that a wand is a weapon, and they don't allow Harry to bring it into the arena as his district token. He almost certainly dies, because he has very little experience or knowledge of non-magical combat or survival.
2. The Game-makers don't realise that a wand is a weapon. Harry uses magic and wins the Games. However, the Capital considers this cheating, and they also think he could be a threat, so they arrange an accident for him. Or possibly they'd engineer the arena to kill him off during the Games, like the did with Titus (a previous tribute who'd turned to cannibalism).
3. It's a magical Games - all the tributes are witches or wizards, there are magical creatures instead of mutts etc. In this scenario I think Harry would stand a good chance. Though I suppose it depends on his age - he didn't know that much useful fighting magic until the fourth book.