Harry Potter Vs. Twilight 30 Day Harry Potter Challenge!

KateKicksAss posted on Apr 21, 2011 at 05:42AM
So I found this on Tumblr, where they have various 30-day challenges that go around. This is the 30 Day Harry Potter challenge. Basically you start with answering Question 1, then come back each day and answer the next one until you're done.
Have fun!

Day 1: Your fave book?

Day 2: Your fave movie?

Day 3: Is there any of the films adaptations that have made you angry because they’ve ignored important parts of the book?

Day 4: Least fave female character and why?

Day 5: Fave male character and why?

Day 6: What house would you want to be in?

Day 7: Fave female character and why?

Day 8: What do you think would be your fave lesson?

Day 9: Least fave male character?

Day 10: Horcruxes or Hallows?

Day 11: What character would you say you are most like?

Day 12: Fave ship?

Day 13: Least fave movie?

Day 14: Team Voldermort or Team Harry?

Day 15: Who would be your best friends at Hogwarts?(three only)
Day 16: Fave professor?

Day 17: Are you excited about The Deathly Hallows movie or scared it won’t do the book justice?

Day 18: Least fave book?

Day 19: Do you prefer the books or films?

Day 20: If you had to meet one member of the cast, who would it be?

Day 21: Out of all the characters that died, if you could bring one back, who would it be?

Day 22: Harry Potter or Twilight?

Day 23: Any part of the books/movies that makes you cry?

Day 24: Any particular scene you wished would have been put in the movie but it wasn’t?

Day 25: Nineteen years later. Are you happy how it turned out, or do you wish something was different? )ie Neville married Luna)

Day 26: If you could be able to work one spell without a wand what would it be?

Day 27: Would you rather own The Invisibility Cloak, The Resurrection Stone or The Elder Wand?

Day 28: Do you listen to Wizard Rock, what do you think about it?

Day 29: Did you enjoy A Very Potter Musical?

Day 30: What effect has Harry Potter made on your life and how much does it mean to you?
So I found this on Tumblr, where they have various 30-day challenges that go around. This is the 30 D

Harry Potter Vs. Twilight 194 replies

Click here to write a response...
Next

Showing Replies 151-194 of 194

over a year ago bri-marie said…
Day 23: Sev's death and memories, Fred's death, and when Harry walks out into the Forest.
over a year ago wotcher-tonks said…
Day 24: The Quidditch World Cup and the Veela. The memory with Hufflepuff's cup in book six. I wish they had a Winky and a Ludo Bagman, too.
over a year ago Gred_and_Forge said…
Day 25: For the most part I was happy. I knew Hermione and Ron would end up together, but I thought they would have more kids than Harry and Ginny x] It would have been nice of JK wrote George and Angelina into the epilogue and watch their kids head off to Hogwarts.
Day 24: The confrontation between Moody and Severus in book four (and that whole story between the two of them, really); more about the horcruxes; Remus and Tonks' story; the fight between Harry and Remus; and Severus loose it at the end of HPB.
Day 26: That's a tough one. Probably Accio or Lumos/Nox.
Day 25: Eh. I wasn't really happy with the end couples. And I wasn't really happy with the lack of information about how the world had changed. It was a cute, fluffy ending, but I wish she would have put a chapter before it with more information.
over a year ago zanhar1 said…
Day 23: Bellatrix's death
Day 25: It was alright. I wish they showed George and Luna. And I wish Luna ended up with Harry, and Ginny with...Some other dude :D I'm happy about Ron/Hermione, though. I just wish there was more information, I guess.
over a year ago Angel-Trix said…
14. I don't really know honestly. Harry is the good side, but Voldemort is the cool side.

15. Luna
Smart, funny, kind, and loyal. Like 10 times better than Ron and Hermione. She's got all their good traits, minus the ones I hate (eg. IGNORANCE!)
Harry
He's nice, loyal, and seems to be really fun to be around.
Draco
It helps to be friends with people on both sides. Besides, he's cool, and has good connections with Snape. The better terms you are with Snape, the least likely I am to get poisoned.

16. Professor Lupin. He was great.

17. I don't want it to ever come out actually. I don't want the series to end.
Day 27: Probably the cloak. Living forever is too scary and I would probably go mad with power if I had the wand x]
18. Chamber of Secrets
That was just pointless. I wanted to claw my eyes out at the 'Deathday Party' thng (can't remember the actual chapter's name)
Day 26:Scourgify.
Day 28: Nope.
Day 26: Er...Accio is pretty handy...
19. Books
The movies left out too much stuff and Bonnie Wright's acting was killing me.
Day 24: all the missing Bellatrix parts
Day 29: I haven't watched it. I wanted to, but after seeing an explosion of Glee related stuff everywhere, I don't know if I want to watch AVPM anymore. No offense to the actors in AVPM, but I don't like Glee, so that kind of steered me away from watching it.
Day 27: The Invisibility Cloak
Day 27: The cloak.
20. Daniel Radcliffe. He's really funny and must be fun to be with, as that's what I can see from his interviews.
Day 25: I'm happy with it
Day 30: Harry Potter has brought so many people into my life, whether online or offline. It made me enjoy reading again and to learn to use my imagination. The characters, no matter how flawed, all have something unique about them and I feel like I step into the Harry Potter world when I read the books or watch the movies.
21. Fred. He didn't HAVE too die. JK just killed him off to make the number of people dying on both sides 'even', I think. To make it more 'realistic'. Pissed me off, that did.
Day 28: Nope. I wanna hear it, though.
over a year ago RavenclawRocks said…
1: Half Blood Prince and Goblet of Fire
Day 28: I love Wrock!
22. Harry Potter I guess. But the thrill is wearing away. Actually, it faded somewhere last year. Now I don't really know. Eh, Harry Potterhas Ginny and Hermione who I hate more than Sulli from f(x)...No wait, I hate Sulli more...I don't know, so maybe Twilight. By Twilight is anti-feminist, which pisses me off. Harry Potter. Harry Potter has Luna and Fleur.
Day 29: YES YES YES YES YES. I LOVE AVPM! I haven't watched AVPS, yet!
Day 29: Very much so. And the sequel as well.
over a year ago DracoLuver said…
Day 1: I can't really pick since all of them are wonderful, but I suppose I like GoF. I liked learning about all the different schools and the tasks were interesting to learn. I also found the Mad-Eye/Portkey plot surprising
last edited over a year ago
23. Not in the movies, but in the books, yeah. The ONLY time I really actually did cry, was when Hedwig and Fred died. I was too shocked with Dumbledore so I didn't really cry then. I thought that after the death eaters left, Dumbledore would stand up, put his hand on Harry's shoulder and say "I'm glad you left them go Harry. And of course I'm not gone, as long as there are still people who believe in me." Or something like that. And with Sirius...WTF! How was that sad. I felt ABSOLUTELY no emotion in that scene. He's only known him for two years, and Sirius was never really around. I was seriously amazed when people said they cried when Sirius died. However, I LOVE animals, and I always liked Hedwig. Such a smart owl. And the thought of George being the only twin now made me depressed.
Day 30:I actually wrote an article on this. Basically, HP means a lot. It’s been an escape, a comfort, a relatability, a security blanket, a shoulder to cry on, and an inspiration (in more ways than one).
Day 30: Where do I even begin? It's like my pillow. Something to cry into. Something to lose myself in. It makes me happy. Harry Potter opened new windows to me and changed my life. I'm not the same person I was before November 29, 2010, the day my Harry Potter mania began. I met awesome people on Fanpop because of it (you people know who you are). It means so much, and I don't, no, more like can't, imagine my life without it.
24. Potions scene. I'd waited the entire movie for that scene...DAMN it!
25. Wow, I have a lot to say. I would have preferred it if Ginny was old and alon(GO AWAY GINEVRA WEASLEY! *Ahem, ahem*), Hermione was with Neville and not mentioned much, Harry was with Luna and had children who were named normal and better names. Ron could be with someone nice, like...I don't know. But someone better than Hermione. And Cho would be married to someone nice, instead of just going off and being married to an insignificant muggle, like JK said. We all know JK doesn't like her so Cho has to have a seemingly depressing future. She should be with someone nice, like Dean, or Seamus.
26. ACCIO!
27. The invisibility cloak. What would I need a wand for? I'm a freaking muggle! And why would I want to bring the dead back to life? Totally defeats the purpose of resting in peace.
28. I listened to a few songs and then thought "WTF is this?" and just...Gave up. It was absolutely pointless.
29. Yes, it was really funny.
30. Harry Potter...Really...Made no real affect on my life. Sure, I met some new people, but online. After all, it's all about living in the present. Books take you away from the present for a while. I guess, when you really think about it, what is Harry Potter really?It's simply...Just there to share the time, not create time. I guess it's hard to understand what I'm trying to say, but...Think about it.
over a year ago Zalax said…
Day 3: Is there any of the films adaptations that have made you angry because they’ve ignored important parts of the book?

Goblet of Fire, everything was toooo simple in the movie. Plus not enough Barty Crouch sr and jr
tongue

Ginny. Boring MarySue

Ginny. Boring MarySue
over a year ago PromptDreamer said…
Day 1: "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows" is my favorite book. :)
~PromptDreamer