Harry Potter Vs. Twilight 3000 Reasons Why Twilight Is Better Than Harry Potter

cullengirl00 posted on Feb 13, 2011 at 11:23AM
when harry potter fans hit us twi-hards we will hit them back i will begin to write a couple of reasons and you twi-hards complete until we get to 3000 reasons ok!

Harry Potter Vs. Twilight 606 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 51-100 of 606

over a year ago ThePrincesTale said…
@cassie- Yes, you sort of did. Little creepy actually. Did you have a Voldemort moment? :p
over a year ago phoenixwand said…
cassie 1-2-3 says:
"I sense that you're beginning to judge and underestimate me. I suggest you stop while you're not quite in reach."

You made a statement and I answered. END OF STORY! No need to judge or whatever! Siriusly no such thing was intended from my part!
over a year ago cassie-1-2-3 said…
Great.
over a year ago luv_warriorcatz said…
They have reasons.
They're just not good.
over a year ago DarcyWeasley said…
@luv_warriorcatz LOL! I love you :)
over a year ago Percy___Jackson said…
At least in Harry Potter there are no Sparkly Vampires. And that people actually die it puts suspense!
over a year ago pokerface22 said…
"1- the writing is better"

Opinion.

"2- the actors/actresses who film the movie are talented"

Oh yeah! Kristen with that one, literally one, expression she uses! Also, this is an opinion.

"3- bella is a role model (she teaches people to hold on to their friendships and stuff and keep their secrets)"

Yes, because holding onto relationships does include: dumping everyone you know (EVEN YOUR PARENTS) for some guy. And what secrets are you talking about?

"4-it has a PLOT!!"

Who's side are you defending? Both, because both have a plot. Twilight's plot, is that Bella and Edward have a somewhat "forbidden" love. Forbidden being used here means: forbidden, not because their parents don't like it like r&j, but because she's human and he's a vampire. Harry Potter's plot, is that Voldemort screwed his life up, because he is the chosen one, and now he has to learn spells to defeat Voldie.

"5-the scenes in the movies are exciting"

Oh yeah, because I was on the edge of my seat when Edward and Bella were staring into each others' eyes in the meadow for a minute in Twilight. Even when I liked Twilight, both me and my friend made fun of that scene and how critics said it was a "horror" movie. It's not that we didn't like Twilight, it's just that Twilight had suckish stuff in the movie and bad critics.

"6- the effects are amazing"

Opinion, oh, and so was the one up there!

"7-a story about a vampire,werewolf, and mortal beats a swinging wand boy and his enemy the beast"

Opinion. Think of something else, por favor.

"8- the actors and actresses are attached to their character and love them"

Robert Pattinson hated his character!

"9-the characters are not all good or all evil"

In Twilight, yeah, they are. In HP, no, they're not. It just sounds like you copy and pasted from the HP forum and you are just trying to make it sound like you write them for Twilight.

"10-the evil people are villians for a reason like the newborn army in eclipse who almost killed the whole city of seattle or the volturi (they are not evil evil they have some good in them)"

Volturi are not evil, they're just doing their job. And who doesn't have a reason to be evil in HP?

"11-the characters in twilight are nice and have a great personality and they are hot and cool too (they are lovable for that)"

Hot and cool? Nice and great personality? OPINIONS! Give me statements to support your opinions. What makes their personality great? The fact that you can substitute any personality in there, because it's an empty slate?

"12-the cover of the books are drawn beautifully"

Opinion. And it was photoshopped. The HP books clearly had illustrations and had something to do with the books! And every chapter there was a small illustration there, too.

"13-the posters of the movie looks verrrry cool"

Opinion, and I think Harry Potter is better. Twilight just has Edward and Bella staring into each other's eyes. Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows part 2 poster shows Hogwarts being burned and destroyed.

"14- creative and great ideas of the vampire form"

Okay, but she could have just given them a new name, don't call them vampires. Then I might like it. Some of the changes don't make sense, though. Why do vampires sparkle?

"15- you can make your own stories out of the chapters of twilight
(you can make stories out of harry potter too but twilight turns out better than harry potter)"

I did like Bree Tanner. But I LOVE Beedle the Bard. It's a storybook that looks like it got leaked into the muggle world, as well as Quidditch through the ages (Still need to finish that one. Gotta get back to the library!) and fantastic beasts.

"16- the phrase twi-hard is cool"

And an insult. Where are you going with this one? Twihard is the equivalent to a "Harry Pot-head."

"17-the mashup name renesmee is so creative"

Renesmee Carlie Cullen, the demon that cannot exist and the wolf pack SHOULD have destroyed it. Albus Severus, Lily Luna, and James Sirius were great mashups, though.

"18- Meyer made the werewolves and vampire unite even though they are enemies to each other"

So? Rowling made the houses of Hogwarts unite, even though they were enemies.

"19-the book is an international bestseller and an award winning book too (chosen by book critiques)"

Internet isn't working so well. I'll talk about this later.

"20-there are lessons you can learn from twilight (the thing u can learn from harry potter is how to do a spell on your friend so he can help u)"

Oh, do tell! By the way, that's the Imperius curse, illegal, and only Death Eaters use it. A lesson though is that love triumphs over evil.

"21-the emotions are deep in twilight and is a wide imaginative world (unlike wand boy)"

Twilight is a creative house. harry Potter is a creative world. The emotions in Twilight: very deep. . . lust. Harry Potter: Love, Romance, Lust, Anger, Sadness, Courage, Fear, etc.

"22- she replaces small simple words to long big words for people to be more educated not use simple words everyone can understand"

Yeah, and she used them wrong, too. And when I was younger, and was read the Potters, I found the word "hallucination," an exaple of words I learned whilst reading Harry Potter. Twilight=thesaurus rape. She just flips through the thesaurus, finds a big, fancy word, and says, "OOH! I'LL USE THIS ONE." And chagrin was born...

"23-twilight has a theme of a mystical and imaginative world"

You just misused theme.

"24- twilight is read by a massive audience"

So is Harry Potter, and HP is LOVED by a massive audience. Twilight is hated by a massive audience.

"25-the fight scenes are sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo amazing and you feel the fight by someway"

Oh, yeah! I could just cry when Fred died, and when Voldie killed harry. I stood up in the cinema and clapped when Bella got killed by Molly. So awesome! OH WAIT! You meant Twilight? ROFLMAO! You a great joker. Wait, you weren't joking? You were SIRIUS? (hehe, sirius...) Um. . . yeah. . . I really like their, er. . . verbal disagreements.

"26-the twilight quotes are really nice written and you feel the creativity in them"

"And so the Lion fell in love with the lamb. . ."
Corny.
Versus:
"Never Tickle a Sleeping Dragon."
That is the school motto! Funny, and a school motto! Awesome-sauce much?

"27-Meyer left clues for you to know the identity of each and every character"

???? What do you mean by this, please give me an example.

I won't do these, I'll just do the posts on here.

"It appears that this person is mocking the 1000 Harry Potter reasons so that whenever a reason here is criticized, you are criticizing reasons provided by your own kind."

Yes, but when a twihard uses them, it doesn't work out so well. Plus, some she has created on her own. Like "The name Twi-hard is cool!"

"the Twilight cast are talented, and Twilight has a plot.
I SAID IT!!!"

OMG! She said it! Everybody, bow down to Twilight, because cassie said it was awesome! Sorry, it just sounded like that to me. And what Phoenix replied, I'll back him up.
Sorry, I wanted to debate. I have those times where I hunger for twilighter's debate.
You misused the word "literally"
lit·er·al·ly   [lit-er-uh-lee] Show IPA
adverb
in the literal or strict sense: What does the word mean literally?
in a literal manner; word for word: to translate literally.
actually; without exaggeration or inaccuracy: The city was literally destroyed.
in effect; in substance; very nearly; virtually.

I meant that in Twilight, Kristen has one expression. She can't do much with Bella. Just like to clarify that. She's actually talented, in other movies.

How did I misuse it?
UPDATE! This thing upsets me...
Update!
She actually uses different expressions, literally. She literally smiles, she literally cringes. That's already literally two expressions, which is literally more than one. There are times where she literally rolles her eyes, and times when she literally furrows her eyebrows. She literally laughs too.
Kristen sucks as Bella. No offense to Kristen, but Bella sucks. My opinion.
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago cuteypuffgirl said…
mischievous
harry potter doesn't have a plot???? excuse moi, but then how did they spawn 7 SUUUUUUUUPER SUCESSFUL BOOKS PLUS EVEN SUCESSFULER MOVIES????? use ur heard twihards. ur twing two hard..... tsk tsk tsk,,,, (who spotted bellatrix there??? lol)
over a year ago slytherinheir said…
1- the writing is better

Have you read twilight? IT SUCKS!

2- the actors/actresses who film the movie are talented

Kristen has one face expression, and we had Robert first.

3- bella is a role model (she teaches people to hold on to their friendships and stuff and keep their secrets)

She's a teen mom! And friendship, she lost all of her friends because of her boyfriend!

4-it has a PLOT!!

Harry Potter has a plot, and if you call a dog and a fairy fighting over a girl with no personality a plot, then suit yourself.

5-the scenes in the movies are exciting

If you call a dog removing his shirt exiting, well then okay.

6- the effects are amazing

Harry Potter had better effects in 2001!

7-a story about a vampire,werewolf, and mortal beats a swinging wand boy and his enemy the beast

You're making to sense whatsoever.

8- the actors and actresses are attached to their character and love them

Harry Potter has been here for more then a decade, i think they're more attached to they're characters!

9-the characters are not all good or all evil

Voldemort, The Death Eaters, Harry Potter the good side, no?

10-the evil people are villians for a reason like the newborn army in eclipse who almost killed the whole city of seattle or the volturi (they are not evil evil they have some good in them)

Voldemort and the death eaters are evil because they want to kill all the mudbloods, and the muggles.

11-the characters in twilight are nice and have a great personality and they are hot and cool too (they are lovable for that)

They have no personality.

12-the cover of the books are drawn beautifully

They're pictures, dumb ass.

13-the posters of the movie looks verrrry cool

Kristen is there with her emotionless face and Robert with his greasy hair.

14- creative and great ideas of the vampire form

Do you know what form means.

15- you can make your own stories out of the chapters of twilight
(you can make stories out of harry potter too but twilight turns out better than harry potter)

No doesn't, it doesn't.

16- the phrase twi-hard is cool

Once again, do you know what a phrase means. Twi-hards is a word.

17-the mashup name renesmee is so creative

A five year old can make up that name.

18- Meyer made the werewolves and vampire unite even though they are enemies to each other

They were never enemies out of what you call a book.

19-the book is an international bestseller and an award winning book too (chosen by book critiques)

Twilight sold One million world wide, Harry Potter sold 8.5 million world wide, and Harry Potter won more awards then you can imagine.

20-there are lessons you can learn from twilight (the thing u can learn from harry potter is how to do a spell on your friend so he can help u)

Harry Potter is a about how important and powerful love is, twilight is about how important it is to have a boyfriend.

21-the emotions are deep in twilight and is a wide imaginative world (unlike wand boy)

I'm sorry a pedophile and a dog could never beat a wizard, i'd Avada Kedavra your ass.

22- she replaces small simple words to long big words for people to be more educated not use simple words everyone can understand

If you read Harry Potter you'd never understand anything if you think twilight is hard.

23-twilight has a theme of a mystical and imaginative world

I'm sorry but J.K.Rowling created a new world, new species, spells that are so creative, your fairy was in the movie.

24- twilight is read by a massive audience

By teenage girls, and house moms who think they're still young. Harry Potter is for all ages and sizes.

25-the fight scenes are sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo amazing and you feel the fight by someway

Grammar is wrong, and Harry Potter fight scenes are a hundred times better.

26-the twilight quotes are really nice written and you feel the creativity in them

i'm not even going to say anything.

27-Meyer left clues for you to know the identity of each and every character

Joe left clues as well and in the end everything lead to the other, starting from the first book.
over a year ago zanhar1 said…
There's already a 1000 reasons why Twilight is better. This is repeat froum.
over a year ago traceyhp said…
mischievous
I believe you've stated that you would come up with 3000 reasons, while the 1000 reasons for Twilight forum is currently around 120 reasons at the time??

I agree with the other HP fans that this forum has plagiarized some of the 1000 reasons for Harry Potter, because most of the 'reasons' you've 'come up with' looks strangely similar to the Harry Potter reasons. And over half of those really don't apply to the story of Twilight at all. Now be a dear and tell us 3000 of your ORIGINAL reasons of why Twilight is better than Harry Potter please. (As if, I doubt that you could.)
over a year ago luv_warriorcatz said…
Don't be too smug....
over a year ago boolander25 said…
HEYHEYHEYGUESSWHAT

Harry Potter barely has any good or original reasons either.
over a year ago FawkesTears said…
Maybe, but you don't also see a wannabe 3000 reasons for Harry Potter either.
@boolander: Okay, if they're not all original, where did they plagiarize theirs from? I didn't see any reasons like those on any of the boring, poorly-written (some of them), easily contradict-able posts on the eleven pages that I have read through on the 1000 twilight reasons.
There is a 3000 Harry Potter forum somewhere here, I'm pretty sure.
Also, if you want to just the validity of ANY forum here based on what's posted in them, look at at least half of the pages. 11 of 100 is hardly anything. Please stop making huge assumptions from a few pages.

Neither reasons forum has any good "reasons" by definitions, though they both have plenty valid arguments.
The majority of the 2000+ HP reasons are silly like "Snape is in it" or "My friends like HP", or things that can be easily argued and knocked down. Such has "Twilight has no plot" I could map out a plot right now. "None of the characters died" I could make a lit of characters who died.
Others are opinions that are easy to oppose "Twilight was too sexually explicit" or "Harry Potter is more relateable" I could say kissing isn't explicit or that I didn't relate to Harry Potter.
over a year ago traceyhp said…
I said that to say that lauracullen66 has already made a forum for the reasons for twilight, and it seems that this person is trying to cut her forum off and start another one and stole some of the HP reasons to try to pass it off as twilight reasons. Please show some respect and post on the 1000 reasons for twilight! I mean, it's still active and hanging on page 102 because some of the assumption that series' fans seemingly gave up. But that doesn't mean you should stop posting on it, make another one, and try to add 2000+ more on it! Stealing what people has wrote is wrong and the person who've made this forum should know better! For shame!! *smh*

And I appreciate the people who seen where I was going with what I've posted. (Thanks guys)
over a year ago boolander25 said…
Tada, now everybody listen to cassie. The end.
@Cassie:
"Also, if you want to just the validity of ANY forum here based on what's posted in them, look at at least half of the pages. 11 of 100 is hardly anything. Please stop making huge assumptions from a few pages."

Maybe I'm still reading (which I am). Stop making huge assumptions from what I write. I write only about a sixteenth of what I actually think. If I wrote so fast that I could keep up with what I think, then you would be reading just one of my comments for over an hour. I'm still reading both forums, once I find where I am. I haven't read in a while, just chatting with people on here.

"Neither reasons forum has any good "reasons" by definitions, though they both have plenty valid arguments.
The majority of the 2000+ HP reasons are silly like "Snape is in it" or "My friends like HP", or things that can be easily argued and knocked down. Such has "Twilight has no plot" I could map out a plot right now. "None of the characters died" I could make a lit of characters who died."

So can I. Irina, Bobbie or whatever his name was (Charlie's friend), Victoria, James, Laurent, Bree (R.I.P. I liked her), Diego, Riley, the other newborns. But we hardly got to know them (In the Twilight saga, not the novella. Bella as a narrator sucked and was limited to how she saw things), so it didn't really matter. In HP, we got to know the characters so well, that I cried when Fred, Colin, Hedwig, Remus, Tonks, Aragog, Dumbledore, and Snape died. I also cried through the Prince's Tale chapter. Reminded me of Titanic. . . . I love Titanic, and not just the movie. I'm getting off track. The plots, I can also map out each and every books' plot. The series as a whole, though, I can only do for Harry Potter. And not all of our reasons are like that.

"Others are opinions that are easy to oppose "Twilight was too sexually explicit" or "Harry Potter is more relateable" I could say kissing isn't explicit or that I didn't relate to Harry Potter."

Okay, and I could say, "You didn't read Breaking Dawn, then. And in Eclipse all she's thinking about was sex. In Breaking Dawn, there was the actual sex, then the birth scene! And the kissing, she details way too much. I could feel lips and a tongue in my mouth while reading it, that's how explicit Twilight is. Even Stephanie said that her books were aimed for older people. And in the Breaking Dawn trailer, they show the skinny dipping and the rough sex. . . . It is so sexually explicit.
"You can relate Harry Potter to a lot of things. World War II, for example. And of course everybody goes through the awkward teenage stage. When you grow up and have kids, they will most likely be afraid to go to kindergarten, or if you already have kids, they can relate to Albus Severus. There has got to be something you can relate to, Cassie. You seem smart, because of your comments, so yu could be a bit like Hermione. I would say that I'm weird, so I'm a bit of Luna, smart, a bit like Hermione, and loyal, so I'm probably a Hufflepuff."
@Boolander: Nah, I like debating. I don't want to give the debate to someone else. If I did, I would just put up a lot of links.
My points exactly. Thank you.
I never claimed to be making any arguments there.

The huge difference is, you can SAY I didn't read breaking Dawn, but it isn't true, because I did, and you can't really tell me I didn't.
You can say bella only thought about sex in eclipse, but she didn't. She thought of other things like what to wear to graduation, victoria trying to kill her, newborn armies, finals.
It's not my problem, or Stephenie Meyer's problem if you're too slightly sexual or intimate matters. I wasn't bothered at all by the mentioning of kissing, skinny dipping, or reproduction.
Is your PERSONAL feelings on the matter more valid than my PERSONAL feelings? Is one better or more accurate than the other?

You'll be taken seriously once you stop using so many hyperbolies and passing them off as facts.
Yes, which is why I said "I can say that. . . ."

Well, all I recalled at that moment when I was remembering what I read from Eclipse. Now that you bring them up, I remember them. I haven't read the books in a while. I don't plan on re-reading them.

I'm fine with kissing. It's just that she details it. I'm fine with skinny-dipping. The books aren't too sexually explicit for me, I loved the books while I was reading them. It's just that it is a bit disturbing. It's sexual enough; my neighbors won't let their daughter read it for those reasons. I heard that Edward ate out her uterus (not true, I heard somewhere else) and that's what I was thinking of when I wrote my previous comment.

No, just sharing my opinion. That's what debating is, anyways. No person is better than the other in God's eyes. I never said anything like that.

Yes, I exaggerate. I'm sarcastic, too. I'm a smart-a$$. Point out all my flaws, will ya?
update
I'm just saying, if you're trying to make serious arguments, make serious arguments. Don't just say things to be negative. Say things that can actually be argued (not fluff opinions)
This came to me while I was riding in the car. I'm pretty sure that you said there were stupid reasons such as "Snape isn't in Twilight." I agree with you. That is a stupid reason.
over a year ago isantigirl12 said…
1: "Both Rowling and Meyer, they’re speaking directly to young people. … The real difference is that [Harry Potter author] Jo Rowling is a terrific writer and [Twilight author] Stephenie Meyer can’t write worth a darn. She’s not very good." -Stephen King.

2: It doesn't take much talent to play a co-dependent whiny teenager.

3: Hermione teaches people that it is important to do well in school. Harry teaches people to be brave. Dumbledore is one kick ass headmaster.

4: A plot that has been used about a million times before and, in this book, is spat on, stomped on, and overall painful to read.

5: No. Absolutely not. The fight scenes were minimal, bad, and over all pansy-ish.

6: This has nothing to do with how good the story is (or isn't, in Twilight's case) and anyways, Harry Potter has better effects.

7: Let me point out that there are werewolves and mortals in Harry Potter. And wizards. And Hippogriffs. And Centaurs. And Goblins. And dragons. I believe I dispelled your argument at least five times.

8: How does this say anything about the story?? Millions of people are attached to the Potter characters and love them. And they have a reason to.

9: The characters in Twilight, good and bad, lack in personality, likability, and the "bad guys" (and I use the term loosely) sparkle. I think that says something about how "scary" they are.

10: Question: What, exactly, is the vampire army's excuse for being evil? Cause I thought they were just a bunch of easily influenced suckers.

11: They are not hot. They are boring. They have no personalities. Harry Potter characters have substance. They make you fall in love with them, without having to mention their beauty about a hundred times.

12: They are boring. Stereotypical author trying to be deep. And have you seen the Harry Potter covers?? They are fun, interesting, and actually have something to do with the books.

13: No.

14: Vampires are supposed to be deadly, blood drinking monsters of the night. Perfection is not creative, and that is what Meyer draws her vampires out to be.

15: If Twilight were any good, you wouldn't need to make out new stories for it.

16: No. To be frank, it really isn't. You need to start coming up with adjectives that are better than cool.

17: "I am Lord Voldemort" "Tom Marvolo Riddle". End of discussion.

18: Let's not forget the battle of Hogwarts.

19: J.K. Rowling is richer than the Queen of England. Six of her books are on a list of the 21 Best Selling Books of All Time. How many of Meyer's are on there? None.

20: Twilight teaches girls that you can't live without a boyfriend and that beauty is everything, whilst Harry Potter says that love (of all kinds), friendship, brains, and bravery beat out all evil. Wand boy is starting to sound pretty amazing now, yah?

21: A wide and imaginative world? Twilight takes place in Forks. Harry Potter takes place at Hogwarts.

22: Einstein said "If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough." But yeah. I'm sure you're smarter than Einstein.

23: Again. Forks, Washington vs. Hogwarts. Which world really took more imagination to think up?

24: Girls. All girls. Do you know a boy that likes Twilight? I can name ten guys off the top of my head that like Harry Potter. And let's not forget, six books on the 21 best selling.

25: Breaking Dawn's fight scene ended with a conversation. One person died.

26: I have never heard anyone quote Twilight, unless it was a parody or joke. Which seem to be the only good things that came out of Twilight, yah?

27: She told you who the characters were. There were no clues.

So, my dear Twi Hard, maybe if you would stop going googly-eyed over Edward Cullen and pay attention to the story line, you would change your mind.
Please say something not drenched in biased-sauce.
over a year ago justingurl99 said…
heart
twilight's something i would say is a bit to "romantic" for most kids to watch while Harry Potter a proper balance between love., drama, tension,action.adventure,and vengeance. i am PROUD to be a POTTERHEAD. most on my wall if u agree with me!
over a year ago Lumos_Maxima said…
smirk
The plot isn't realistic.

The important and main characters don't die and instead they become immortal so they could live together as a happy family forever. NOT REALISTIC.

In Harry Potter, lot's of good characters AND bad characters die. Fred, Sirius, Lily, James, Tonks, Lupin, Moody, Dobby, Cedric, Hedwig, Charity Burbage, Peter Pettigrew, Snape, Bellatrix, Voldemort and the list goes ON AND ON. In the twilight saga, Irena was the only person on the cullen's side who died and she wasn't even an important character in the movie.

The moment Bella walks into the school, a few boys and a certain sparkly vampire that didn't even THINK of dating anyone before seeing her fell in love with her. That doesn't happen to most girls that transfer to a new school after moving from a different country.

The characters don't have any flaws. No one, not even sparkly fairy princesses , are that perfect. It's unnatural.

Of course it's not realistic, it's not real. Harry potter isn't realistic either. Children/teens would never have to organize an army to defeat an evil man seeking immortality. In the real world, there is this thing concept called "Law Enforcement", and it actually means something.

Irena hasn't appeared in any movie yet.

Edward was the only guy at Forks High who fell in love with Bella. You have no idea if the other guys thought about dating other girls as well.

Bella's always lived in America.

They have flaws.
over a year ago Lumos_Maxima said…
smirk
Everything you have, we had and have better.

You have Robert Pattison play Edward - we had him play Cedric. He even admitted to enjoying play Cedric more than Edward ;)

You have Jacob and Edward - we have Draco Malfoy and Blaise Zabini.

You have Bella Swan - we have Bellatrix Lestrange who could Avada Kedavra your Bella any day.

You have Jacob Black - we have Remus Lupin who is the real werewolf here. Jacob isn't even a werewolf, he's a shape shifter.

You have Jacob Black - We have Sirius Black who can turn into an awesome black dog. And no, we didn't copy Jacob in any way because 6 of the Harry Potter books were written BEFORE the first twilight book as published so unless JKR could time travel to the future, I highly doubt that she copied Stephanie.

You have the Volturi - we have death eaters who could kill the volturi in a second using Avada Kedavra.

You have Aro - We have Voldemort.

You have bella's scar from a vampire bite - We have Harry Potter's famous scar on his forehead in shape of a lightning bolt.

You have a fight scene that never happened - We have the battle of Hogwarts.

You have Alice - We have Professor Trelawney.

You have rare vampire powers - We have magical wizards and witches.

You have a girl who jumped off a bridge when her boyfriend left her - we have a girl who stayed to find and destroy horcruxes and fight in the war when the person she loved left them.

You have Rosalie - we have Fleur

You have the Cullens - we have the Weasleys. I would rather be a Weasley any day.

You have Esme - We have Molly Weasley who loved Harry like her own son.

You have like 3 pedophiles (edward, jacob, quil) - we have 3 brave Gryffindors who helped save the wizard world.

Bella would rather die and be with Edward and have her parents go through depression than be a human - Hermione would rather erase any memories of her existence from her parent's mind and have them move to Australia than watch them go through harm because of the war.

Bella jumped off a cliff to hear Edward's voice when he left her - Ginny stole the sword of Godric Gryffindor, restarted Dumbledore's Army with her friends and fought in the battle of Hogwarts when Harry left to protect her.
over a year ago kevintwilover said…
nicccccccccccce im with you
88 twilight is unique
89 : Stephanie Meyer wrote a better story about vampires in 3 years
90 : There is suspense
91 : twilight saga (books) are epic
92 : the acting is very different and Enticing
93 : twilight has a real romance
94 : There're a chemistry between the characters
95 :love at the first sight
96 : twilight built a fan base in one year while hp is one decade
97 : Kristen is mentioned in Oscar 2012
98 : diffrent Werewolves
99 : Interesting dialogue
100:the twilight books are about real love , hp is about fight and war
101:therere different Enemies in twilight while hp is always voldemort and the deatheaters
102:99% of the twi haters are potterheads but the potterhaters are not twilighters ! seriously the potterfans are vulgar just like the films
103 : the twifans are peaceful unlike the potterfans
104 : More memorable moments.
105 : great actors
106 :the books sold 250 + milions of copies and its only 4 books while hp 400+ milions ( 7 books )
107 :everyone is obsessed with twilight even the haters
108 : The characters aren’t perfect therefore it is much easier to relate to them
109 :The villians have reasons to kill
110 : S.meyer creates a new world where her fans could lose themselves in
111 :the soundtracks is way better
112 :edward cullen is awesome
113 :fans of all the age fall victim to twilight
114 :twilight make vampires likables
115 :twilight is completely pure
116 :We can relate to the characters, and we understand how they feel.
117 : twi is famous all over the world.
118 : kristen,rob,tay are way hotter than dan,rupert,emma
119 :There's a better fanbase
120 :twilight doesnt have any gay actor unlike hp ( dumbldore )
121 :the potterheads have an Inferiority complex unlike the twifans
122 :kristen & rob real-life couple just like ed&bella
123 :twilight = small budget and Highest grossing film franchise of all time
124 : over 20 Twi-hard Celebrities obsessed with Twilight
125 :emma watson said : “I love those books (twilight). This is so sad, but I literally felt depressed when I finished reading them because I thought, ‘Oh my God, what am I going to do now?’
126 : Because the characters have personalities
127 : The main characters in twilight have flaws ( ex: bella )
128 :The characters are not entirely evil or entirely good
129 :The villains are villains for a reason
130 :the way S.meyer wrotes the books are completly different than any other writer
131 :Pete Wentz,Jennifer Love Hewitt, Vanessa Hudgens & Lindsey Lohan,Dakota Fanning , Barack Obama,Malia Obama, Kelly Clarkson,Jimmy Fallon,bruno mars praise it \
132 :These books initiate young people to read. I've heard of many people who didn't like reading before, but thanks to twilight, they now read a lot.(im one of them)
133 : It's not just one genre, It has humour, epicness, action, romance, fantasy, there's even an adolescent or coming-of-age element. The multiple genres add to the story significantly by being so diverse. With hp , I never got that feeling when reading it.sorry !

134 : In the movies: A great cast of awsome british actors and american actors
135 : It can be read by a massive audience. . Children to adults read twilight. Not only with age, but people who are different and like different genres read it (and enjoy it). Mainly because it has so many genres within it.
136 : twilight won more awards than hp in few years
137 :The characters change with their ages ( ex : bella and jacob )
138 :It's written VERY well
139 : Because twilight is not overrated
140 :we watch twilight movies because we love the characters and because we want o see if the movie is living upto the book. you watch HP ( the most of the fans ) for the guys like tom felton and daniel * rolls eyes pathetic really. *
141 : bella is not perfect like hermione .Bella Swan is clumsy, vulnerable and feeble but she is also a soft-spoken ,sweet ,confident and fearless , intelligent
142 :twilight books get 4.9/5.0 in Belgium and France,suisse and hp 4.4/5.0 in Belgium and France ,suisse
143 :my teachers are obsessed with reading twilight books
144 :intersting lines
145 : it has a Plot
146 :intersting lines
147 :fans !! Twilight will stay forever
148 :twilight teach us : love , loyaly , suporrt hp : death is not a big deal , you should left you school for a stupid wizard school i mean really ??!
149 :The writing style is obviously better. JK writes over 800 page in one book that makes people want to puke.
150 :plenty of straight guys read twilight
over a year ago Merope29 said…
^err.... you're kidding right?
151 : Twilight, Is Love
152 : ppl say bella is bad but Bella decides to sacrifice her own life in order to protect her mother.is she bad ?NO is she loyal ? YES
HorcruxMania commented…
Yeah 'Cause Harry Potter decides to sacrifice his own life in order to protect the whole frickin world isnt loyal or brave... ¬.¬ over a year ago
RyanDawnset-40 commented…
Bella sacrifices nothing for her mother. Also, loyalty is different from different povs over a year ago