Harry Potter Vs. Twilight And then Bella Fell down. (Game)

KatiiCullen94 posted on Jan 17, 2011 at 06:17AM
Its like writing a story, which includes you to write more then 5 lines in the perspective of Bella and at least once in the paragragh you must have her fall on ON HER BUMM!! This is good for Anti-twilighters , but it's good fun anyhoo.
However the stories must link and flow along with the persons above you and so on...

I'll go first?

Waking up was tough, it was a loud night, the rain drumming hard on my window, keeping me awake till the early hours, remind me again why I came to forks? Home alone in Pheonix with Sleep appeals right now. Dragging my feet to the shower, feeling the knots in my hair. I closed the shower door behind me, then swifted her turso to flick the water when i fell on the cold stiff tiles buck naked, looks like charlie left the soap on the floor. Nothing is glorious about this morning glory :P
last edited on Jan 17, 2011 at 06:18AM

Harry Potter Vs. Twilight 17 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago KateKicksAss said…
I woke up to see Edward standing at the edge of my bed. He'd clearly been watching me sleeping again. He was just SO romantic! I hopped out of bed and leaped into his arms, happy to see him.
I turned to walk away, not noticing until it was too late that his sparkling had blinded me.
CRASH! I slammed into the dresser and fell on my butt.
"OWWWW!", I yelled. In less than a second, I was in Edwards arms, happily blinded by his sparkling once more.

LOL that was fun!
over a year ago KatiiCullen94 said…
mischievous
^that diddnt really follow on from mine, considering i started with Waking up. But thats ok i guess..

The illmunitations from edward's chilling diamond skin continued to beamed, It was either the curtains or my cool buno shades. I'll take my chances with the drapes. My father, the average human man he is, completely screwed the rooms colour coordination with the drapes by choosing orange,bright orange, it made my eyes twige further.
Looking down to my floor on my way to the window, stepping over yesterdays clothes. I almost forgot they were there, Great Edward saw my loveheart undies label for tuesday, just what i need. I stopped and leaned in closer, gripping onto the window payne in order to close the window first.
when i felt my toe snag on a peice of material which instaintly challenged my ablilty to maintain human balance. Within seconds my already leaned body increased a whole 180 degrees and i was out the window, falling to my death. How embarrasssing. Screams escaped my mouth. Charlie's house is at least 2 stories, FUCK!!!
When instad of moint ground earth and then nothinginess i felt strong arms. Edward.
Oh, sorry, forgot about having to connect them, my bad, :)

Edward pulled me up, and I leaned into his chest. I heard him laugh softly at my clumsiness. "My hero", I murmured, pressing my lips to his. After the usual few seconds, he pulled back, and I sighed in disappointment. Stepping away from him, I turned to go back in and finish getting ready. Unfortunately, I was stopped by a tree root. BAM! Down I went, AGAIN!
Recovering from falling for the third time today, wow I'm on a roll, I discovered that in the fall my towell had fallen past my boobs. Just bloody perfect, cold outside too. I was kinda hoping that nudity would come later in our relationship. I felt insure about my body in Edward's perfect precense. Damm immortality. I heard Edward chuckle loudly.
Holding onto whatever dignity i had left , I grapped the towell. Which reminds me i still haddn't dressed, even after i fell right next to the dresser? Standing up felt like shame mixed in with a hint of pain. Striking pains were shooting up my ancle up to my shin. I looked like a ingured prey, Like a helpless lamb, Edward would've put it. He sighed and retired his chuckles and decided to pick me up completly. Tossing me over his shoulder.
"EDWARD PUT ME DOWN THIS INSTANT! Edward, I'm still in a towell remember, you know I have neighbours and my father is a cop, public nudity is a crime, something you should know from your 100 year repeats in Legal Studies!.
I heard his chuckes again. I usually laugh at it, but instead i fought against inpowerful strenghth and grip. Kicking and punching his back with no affect on his behave. However one of my kicks I seemed to have got the family jewels cause one minute I'm on his shoulders then the minute I'm falling again.! BUT ON MY FACE! slipping face first from Edward's height to the ice cold morning green grass.

"Ohh Bella, I may be a vampire, but I'm still MAN!!" Now i couldn't help but chuckle now! He saw my boobs I kick him in the balls!Even :P
last edited over a year ago
I picked myself up off the grass.
"What the hell is with me doing all this falling today?", I growled to myself. I heard Edward laugh, and I pointedly ignored him as I marched around to the front of the house.
I turned the corner and stopped dead. In our driveway was a very familiar motorcycle, with a very familiar figure on it.
"Jacob!", I shrieked, leaping backwards, "what are YOU doing here!". My towel slipped again, and as I scrambled to pick it up again, I slipped on some wet leaves and fell down AGAIN. "HOLY CROW!", I shrieked as I banged my hip on a tree root.
@KatiiCullen, nice job, your writing does sound just like Bella :P
Thanks. I used to write alot of fanfictions in her perspective.
Cool, did you post any of them?
Sure did, Twilight series spot. Long time ago. I think they are still in my favourite.
^XD The only Twilight fanfic i've ever written is about Edward trying to commit suicide! And thanks for your help dealing with the troll on 1000 reasons yesterday....XD you seemed quite experienced in the matter :P
haha you're welcome. I was somehow in the mood to annoying her back :P
^Agreed. Enough is enough.
over a year ago TheLoneWolf said…
I walked along, wasn't looking where I was going and fell down a rabbit hole to Wonderland.
over a year ago athena305 said…
@TheLoneWolf- I'm not even going to continue from that. Sorry.

I lay on the tree roots in a sort of crumpled fetal position. My limbs ached too badly to stand on my own, so I waited for Edward or Jacob to come pick me up. First, however, I hoisted my towel up, not wanting either one to see more of me. A cold sensation pierced my bare skin, followed by a blazing warm one. I realized that both Jacob and Edward had tried to help me up. The lifted me up off the tree and out of my towel. I hung in midair, strung between their abnormally strong grips, trying to wriggle my way free. Finally, they let go and I crumpled to the ground again. This time, my head hit a rock on the cold earth and my entire surroundings faded and blackened.

So I didn't make her have an epic fall but whatever. I know the writing is very bad but I did it for two reasons: 1. I'm tired and don't feel like trying. 2. No offense intended WHATSOEVER but that was kind of the point.

Alright, bye.

over a year ago phoenixwand said…
So after that millionth fall I had, I lay there on the grass with Edward looking at me with deep, never-ending love in his beautiful amber eyes. I think I stopped breathing for 4 minutes as he kept looking at me. But I was very much aware of Jocob being present there. His hot, sweet-smelling breath was ruffling through my hair as he came near me. This is the trauma of my life. Two of the hottest, best lookingest guys in town lust after me and pick me everytime I fall (which is a lot of times!). I mean did God expect me to make a choice? Unfair is the word. But then suddenly I saw Edward was smiling sheepishly at Jake. His thin marble lips were curved at 25 degree angle on each side of his face and his beautiful amber eyes spakrled! My heart skipped a beat and I saw that Jake was smiling back at him. Then Edward whispered in his super-soft velvety voice, "Jacob, I guess its time to come out of the closet" and Jake replied back in his husky voice, "Yes Eddie, it is indeed!". And although I was still on ground, as safe as possible, after hearing their shocking revealation, I fell back on my head! "OUCH" I said.
over a year ago phoenixwand said…
So then there I was. Fallen down, beaten down. The love of my life, the reason for my existence, angel-faced, son of beauty, marble-lipped, golden-eyed, sweet-smelling Edward was going away with my best friend, my best man, my second love, my support- Jacob. I couldnt believe they both were a couple now and they broke my heart into pieces and left me in the forest (coz that is the place where twilight people break-up) and did I mention it was raining heavily! (DUH!). So I got up (on my freakking own!!!) and walked back towards Charlie's house. There was a big HOLE in my heart. I walked and waled on.....

Spetember
Octoer.
November
December
..............aaaaaaand I fell down from the couch! OUCH!!
Ooookay...I'm just going to continue from Athena's....

I woke up on the couch, looking into Charlies concerned face.

"Bells, are you okay? Edward was coming by to pick you up and he saw you outside, just...lying there"

I groaned. This was NOT GOOD. "Well, Um, I think I was sleepwalking", I said quickly. "I don't remember anything after I went to bed last night", I said hurriedly, hoping Charlie would buy it. It was more believable than the truth, that is....

Charlie nodded in concern. "You sure you're okay, Bella?"

I nodded and sat up, and noticed I was already dressed. I shot a questioning look in Edwards direction. He smirked, and I mimed slitting a throat.

"Well, I should get going", I said, standing up. Sadly, I forgot about the coffee table. THUD! Down I went...again.