Harry Potter Vs. Twilight 1000 Reasons Why Harry Potter Is Better Than Twilight

lauracullen66 posted on Aug 27, 2009 at 01:29PM
just start at one and see if you can get 1000

Harry Potter Vs. Twilight 54807 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 4251-4300 of 54807

over a year ago venvargie said…
^ Speaking of sad pics, who was the one who posted that one with Snape and Harry (ut was of Snape's death) It made me cry you jerk! And I'm not even a /huge/ fan of his! az;jfl
over a year ago LoveforSeverus said…
Why aren't we ALL on there?

And don't go there, I'm listening to MUGGLECAST and thinking of Snape and LITERALLY CRYING.
crying
D: *hugs*
ven, do you live in america?
Yush. In California~
over a year ago potterrox said…
I always cry when I read the Price's Tale. And when Dobby dies, I'm crying my eyes out.

Out of curiosity, Who on here isn't from America, except moo, lucius, and fred? I'm from virginia.
over a year ago Voldemortette said…
big smile
#whatever, I'm too lazy to count. Harry Potter has a F an made musical so awesome it has a sequel. AVPM FTW!!!!!
over a year ago FredWRules said…
sorry ven, I was the one who made you cry!!!!! I'm sosososososo sorry!!!!!! :'( I just thought it was such a beautiful picture and wanted to share it with you guys!!!

speaking of pictures, the Severus lovers might want to answer the question in this one:
sorry ven, I was the one who made you cry!!!!! I'm sosososososo sorry!!!!!! :'( I just thought it was
over a year ago mooimafish17 said…
smile
^^ lol
angelic
Voldemortette - good reason but its been done sorry, welcome to the craziness thou :D
over a year ago jony02 said…
Because it's a perfect fantasy and mythology movie.
last edited over a year ago
now that's a good point
sad
"Who wouldn't love to have Fred and George Weasley as brothers-in-law? And ya get two of em that way. AND they have a pulse! "
"Sure, Fred and George would be great brothers-in-laws...but technically Fred doesn't have a pulse"
oh.my.god.
these are some comments some people made on a website... o.o
I nearly gasped out loud when I read this...
over a year ago GemonkDruid said…
tongue
Whoa, that's kinda mean...
yeah... :'(
worried
WOW!!!!!! that's harsh!
over a year ago GemonkDruid said…
Poor Fred...
be warned people, I feel like posting up a whole heap of random photos, so yanoo... :)

photo one made me sad:
be warned people, I feel like posting up a whole heap of random photos, so yanoo... :)

photo one mad
random photo #2 made me giggle :)
random photo #2 made me giggle :)
random photo #3
random photo #3
photo #4
photo #4
zzz
I'd post a pic but I'm too tired. 1:00 am over here.
*yawns*
Night/morning/afternoon/evening/whatever~
laugh
bye sweetie :)

fred - those were good pics
thanks... I was really bored...
laugh
lol - I'm on summer holidays
over a year ago emlincr said…
k so I'm rereading the HP books for the billionth time :D and I think I found a possible loop hole.
So the students are not aloud to use magic outside of school, then how come, in the first book, Aunt Petunia was complaining how Lily always turned cups into rats when she was home over the summer? Therefore, wouldn't she have gotten expelled? Just wondering.
zzz
just out of curiosity, (found it on youtube, and remembered a vague reference to it on here) is anyone's youtube italktosnakes?
I am dying of boredom here peoples!
@emlincr JKR said that Tuny just exaggerated a bit on that. But she also said that she wasn't against pushing that law.

And fred, my youtube is iLOVEfallOutBoy12xo. So no, not italktosnakes.
over a year ago souflizzle317 said…
fred, I'm pretty sure that italktosnakes was Accio's old one but she forgot her password and so had to make her Accio one but she doesn't even really come this forum anymore so....yeah I'm pretty sure it's Accio though :)

elmincr, technically that would be a plot hole, not a loop hole haha but yeah loveforsev is right, Petunia was exaggerating because she hated her sister so much :(
Oooo and I feel like posting some random pictures too haha :) Random picture #1: (it's kinda like the one you posted Fred, but it's the actual page in the book and I kinda like it...)
Oooo and I feel like posting some random pictures too haha :) Random picture #1: (it's kinda like the
random picture #2: (it's a random pause in the DH trailer)
random picture #2: (it's a random pause in the DH trailer)
over a year ago RavenclawPride said…
big smile
I wanna post random pics too!!!!
Twilight fangirls... O.O
I wanna post random pics too!!!!
Twilight fangirls... O.O
random picture #3: I always like how if you look carefully, Cho is right between Harry & Ginny because she kept them from being together for a year or two, and then Fleur is off to the side of Ron, because he sort of liked her at random points in the series haha :)
random picture #3: I always like how if you look carefully, Cho is right between Harry & Ginny becaus
random picture #4: should be self-explanatory as long as you've read DH....
random picture #4: should be self-explanatory as long as you've read DH....
big smile
These ones are in the style of the Pigfarts one you posted, Fred.
random picture #5:
random picture #5:
OMR.
OMR.
laugh
This one is totally awesome xD
This one is totally awesome xD
random picture #6: (that actually works, I didn't photoshop or anything, that's just a screenshot I took when I tried it for myself)
random picture #6: (that actually works, I didn't photoshop or anything, that's just a screenshot I t
over a year ago potterrox said…
@flizzz- Did you draw that? It's really good.
laugh
I was laughing in that scene when Snape says " My weeeeiiiiinnneeerrrr "
I was laughing in that scene when Snape says " My weeeeiiiiinnneeerrrr "
and last one I promise, random picture #7:
and last one I promise, random picture #7:
@potterrox, nooooooo way I didn't draw that haha I found it online somewhere. I am *the* worst artist in the universe. Honestly, no one has been able to tell what my drawings are supposed to be since I was about 6. I'm just....terrible haha :)
Patrick, your genius is showing! ( :O! Where?!? )
Patrick, your genius is showing! ( :O! Where?!? )
laugh
Just thought I'd put this in here.
Just thought I'd put this in here.
laugh
Doctor Who is TOTALLY AWESOME.
Doctor Who is TOTALLY AWESOME.
big smile
There was this one Twilighter who said " Hey Harry, what have you accomplished in life? " I started laughing, then decided to answer it.
Oh you know just beat Voldemort when I was 11. Then his memory when I was 12. Saved my godfather when I was 13. Competed in a Triwizard Tournament when I was 14 then watched my sort of friend die and witnessed the rebirth of the Dark Lord but made it out alive. Oh when I was 15 I fought Voldemort again and found out that I have a destiny and that I had to kill Voldemort if the Wizarding World were to find peace. When I was 16, I had to deal with that info and school and find Horcruxes in order to kill Voldemort and had to watch my mentor die at the hands of my enemy. 17 was a rough year too. I couldn’t return to school, Voldemort took over the Wizarding World, I chased down Horcruxes with my best friends, almost lost one, found the place where my parents died protecting me, then I broke into a bank, stole a dragon, flew to Hogwarts and lead my friends into battle against the forces of evil, losing some of them at the hands of evil wizards, then sacrificed myself so the war could end and give my friends a chance. Turns out I managed to kill the part of Voldermort in me then killed him and saved the entire world. And that was all in just a span of 7 years.

Hey Edward Cullen, you’ve been around forever. What the fuck have you done besides whine and bitch and moan?

Credit to someone on fuckyeahtwilightsucks.tumblr.com

mischievous
Even Voldemort isn't impressed. There's not enough things in BD to split it in two.
Even Voldemort isn't impressed. There's not enough things in BD to split it in two.
big smile
I like this pic:
I like this pic:
big smile
I have something like that too!!!
I have something like that too!!!