lauracullen66 posted on Aug 27, 2009 at 01:29PM
just start at one and see if you can get 1000

Harry Potter Vs. Twilight 54807 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 3851-3900 of 54807

over a year ago LoveforSeverus said…
Quibb, I feel your pain.
over a year ago souflizzle317 said…
@LoveforSev, haha yeah it's the exact one. That's why I said it didn't take any thought or skill, because I recognized it from the book after reading just one line :)
Same here. I got it from the last line.
over a year ago RavenclawPride said…
smile
@venvargie
Bonnie Wright (Ginny) is engaged to Jamie Bower, who plays Caius in The Twilight Saga: New Moon.
But he also plays Grindelwald in Deathly Hallows.
heart
That's why there might be a little hate on her. Some HP fans thinks she's mad for dating someone from Twilight, but I don't care.
And I lol'd at this picture.
And I lol'd at this picture.
JCB was also in Sweeney Todd...
laugh
I loved his performance in Sweeney Todd! OMFG I completely forgot until right now!
over a year ago venvargie said…
Hey...can you guys help me with something?

It's not Harry Potter related but...I need some advice.

Think y'all can be nice enough to help me out?
Of course, ven.

and Raven! I know!!! I love Sweeney. Especially Alan Rickman's PANTS!!!! So tight...
over a year ago potterrox said…
yeah sure, ven. Whats up?
ven, of course we're nice enough :) As long as you don't ask me to keep a secret about murder or rape, I'll help out with anything :)

Sweeney Todd is a great movie, but I only watched it once and I don't plan to ever again because I get very paranoid (especially since that drunk guy got in bed with me in NYC...go back about 50 pages to find the story haha) and for about two straight weeks after I saw it, I kept imagining Johnny Depp holding a knife above me while I fell asleep and I got so freaked out so...yeah I don't watch horror movies :)
crying
On my laptop, this picture is labeled *bawls*, because I cried the first time I saw it, and I want to cry every time I've looked at it since :(
On my laptop, this picture is labeled *bawls*, because I cried the first time I saw it, and I want to
Well some shit went down and my sister came and told me she DIDN'T run off from day camp today but while she and my stepdad were walking to the bus stop he took her phone away, gave her 50 cents for a pay phone, told her to go live somewhere else and walked off. T_T Shit happened, I cussed out the lady at the store my sister went to because she wouldn't tell me where she was. Cops brought her home and lectured me on not cussing out people.

Point is idk if I should tell my mom what my sister told me. She may be lying, but this IS something our stepdad would do... What should i do? Keep quiet or tell my mom?

Edit: Also wanna add my sister is 11. :|
last edited over a year ago
Umm....I think the right thing to do would be to talk to your sister first and decide for yourself if you think she's lying or not, and then if you really think she's telling the truth, I think you should tell your mom...but it's your life so you get to decide :)
Well I talked to him about and...he said she RAN off and it honestly doesn't sound like her...
Well talk to her. But I have trouble with step dads (except mine, he's cool) so I'd tell your mom.
Yeah... And then he also goes all random and asks if my friend is gay and I'm like...dude. Yeah, so? Go be religious some place else. >:U
over a year ago QOTBB said…
@RavenclawPride, that had to be the rudest photo I have ever seen, you should act your handle and have some pride when commenting on these!
^ uh...what?

It wasn't rude, it was (excuse the british attempt) bloody brilliant. You need to chill, QOTBB.
over a year ago lucius_malloy said…
I think she's (he?) on the wrong forum...
and ven, I think you kinda need to tell your mum, because if there's even the slightest chance your stepfather did that I think it qualifies as child abuse...
over a year ago mooimafish17 said…
how was it rude??
To the person with the useless name.

Get. Out.
I did talk to my mom. And she believes my sister. But idk what she's gonna do.

Speaking of my mom, she was me on here and was like. "Twilight. Ew." And I'm like. "Oh hey, mom, you know what Edward looks like when he gets in the sun?" "No. But he's supposed to burn or turn to dust, not sparkle" "Here, I'll show you." *googles Edward sparkling and shows her pic* *her mouth drops to the floor* "That is the gayest thing i've ever seen. That ain't right! He's supposed to be burning up!"

And then my sister walk in and askes, "What's wrong with Twilight?"

And my mom said "Everything. I mean the vampires sparkle! That's just wrong!"

I love my mom xD
over a year ago GemonkDruid said…
@ven: Too bad my mom isn't like that. And no offence, but your stepdad sounds like a d-bag. Ask him to hand over his money and make his way to Europe.
angry
He is a douchebag, to the extreme. And he went on about no police ever came to his door before he got with my mom. He never dealt with kids like my sister before he met my mom. HE BLAMES MY MOM FOR THINGS OUT OF HER CONTROL! WTF? Uhg, he acts all high and mighty and...GAH
Only one solution to this: Go all burgular-Home-Alone on him. Prepare the doorknobs!! XB
OMG YES.
IKR? I'm a genius. :D
Brilliant XD
I AM SO SMART!! S-M-R-T!!! I mean... uh...
S-M-A-R-T!

xD
Yes, exactly. >:)
>:3
^^ lol

you should that man does not sound good!
He isn't, and quite honestly I hate him. But I don't wanna cause any shit so I'm staying out of it. :|
kiss
^^ sounds like a plan - but don't let it bother you - were here for you :)
Yes, yes we are. XD

No need to cause any shit, just email him this video. Go Simple Plan!
heart
Omg hahaha!

You guys are so awesome *group hug*
** group hug OMG you guys!!!!!!!**

okay.......erm...........I'm gonna sit down for a bit :s
*hugs* Simple Plan is awesome! They are the, like, the kings of vindictiveness!
over a year ago lucius_malloy said…
moo - you better do that :D

by the way, guess what?
I feel really good about myself now :) this camp I'm at, it's at a school so the kids all sleep in classrooms... so I went to each room and wrote 'smile! you're beautiful <3' on the board :)

except the one in this room. that one I filled with HP and AVPM quotes. and this:
saruman = wizard
sarumon = jamaican wizard :P
@lucius, hahahahaha that's great :) I love jamaican accents, they're pretty great...hey, I heard once if you say beer can in a British accent, it kinda sounds like bacon in a jamaican accent :) It makes sense to me but maybe it's because I suck at British accents...does it work for anyone else?
tongue
^^ I'm British and my friend is Jamaican and I can tell you all that yes, shockingly enough it does work
^ Yes!!! I kinda love it...beer can, bacon :) I love jamaican accents almost as much as I love British accents haha
OH my god that is amazing! I've been on hexrpg.com which is this HP roleplay and it's insane! I've got this permant British accent in my head and when I talk. It's so weirdly awesome! I sound like the kids in Philosopher's Stone
^ Haha, I have a British accent in my head whenever I read pretty much book, it's okay :)

Random question (I feel like I ask those all the time...), has anyone read Graceling by Kristin Cashore? If you haven't (and I bet most of you haven't, no one I know has heard of it except for my sister, who recommended it to me), go read it! It's amazing! It's like, if I had to pick three books that were my favorite ever, they would be Harry Potter, Hunger Games, and Graceling. There's a companion book too, Fire, and it's good but not as good, and I'm really excited for Bitterblue, which is more of a direct sequel to Graceling. And anyway, Graceling is EXTREMELY good and it's like 400 pages or something and I read it in one night because I could not put it down. So you all should go read it because I think that if you like Harry Potter and the Hunger Games (and I think we established about 30 pages ago or something that the Hunger Games are pretty popular among us too) then you'll like Graceling :)
over a year ago TheQuibbler said…
heart
*hugs*
I love how we have group hugs every 5 pages or something... haha
*hug*
So has anyone read Eragon?
*HUGS!!!!!!!!*

I've read Eragon! And Eldest, and Brisingr, but I kinda forget what happens so I'm going to have to reread them before I read the last one, whenever it comes out...Have you read Graceling??????