Harry Potter Vs. Twilight 1000 Reasons Why Harry Potter Is Better Than Twilight

lauracullen66 posted on Aug 27, 2009 at 01:29PM
just start at one and see if you can get 1000

Harry Potter Vs. Twilight 54807 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 3701-3750 of 54807

over a year ago LoveforSeverus said…
I know! I've wanted to go to Auburn since I was 5. If they get a Quidditch team by then... uh, yeah! I have a Beater's build I think... even though I'm a girl

But I've always wanted to be a chaser
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago venvargie said…
Haha, idk what I would be fit to do on a Quidditch team. xD
I'm checking out the rules but I'd make a fair chaser.
over a year ago emlincr said…
^^Haha sam here! I want to go to Berkeley and they already have a Quidditch team =D Yay! Lol I play basketball so I figure I would be a good chaser.
I know, I should probably go to Georgia and they have a Quidditch team but if Auburn gets one and I have to play against Auburn! I couldn't do that! I'd throw the game. No joke.
I think Quidditch would be really fun to play but i don't know about it being like an actual league and all you know. Even as a hardcore HP fan, I think that's a little extreme and nerdy. Ah! Don't hate me guys!
Oh and can you guys please check out this story my friend (who's also a huge HP fan) wrote? It's an original and I think it's really good and she's working so hard on it so can you guys please check it out? Thanks! I'll post a link.

link
^Eh I don't care :) It looks fun... besides I'd love to kick Georgia's ass!!!!!!!!!
haha yeah that would be pretty sweet
If you're from America, what college do you like?
over a year ago FredWRules said…
big smile
I like cheese. that's the best one there is :D
over a year ago mooimafish17 said…
^^ cheese?? as in the food?
smile
hells YEAH!!!! (*eats cheese quietly in a corner*)
big smile
I has cookies nomnomnomnom :D
smile
I has cheese. like my new picture?
big smile
LMAO!!!!! (this is someone's opinion on the twilight movie):
[Edward drags her by the arm through the woods, like, what, you couldn’t get a good enough grip on her hair or something? Damn. Then he zooms her up the mountain on a forcible piggyback ride and storms off into a single spotlight sunbeam in an epic snit over what a monster he is, he must SHOW HER the HORROR OF HIS BEING, a TERRIBLE SECRET accompanied by the SOFT FLUTTERING OF WINDCHIMES:]
EDWARD: I AM VAMPIRE. HEAR ME TWINKLE.

BELLA: Oh, wow, I spent like $60 at Sephora trying to get sparkle like that. What is that, Urban Decay?

EDWARD: NO!

BELLA: Oh, so it’s a drugstore brand?

EDWARD: THIS IS THE SKIN OF A KILLER, BELLA!

BELLA: FINE. WHATEVER. But the lipstick, that’s gotta be Cargo, right?

EDWARD: *FLOUNCE*
smile
^^^^ LMAO
over a year ago lucius_malloy said…
Riight... You know, I never did understand the point of that scene. But that would about sum it up.
over a year ago EyesPOP said…
Twilghts just a book that uses long words to make it look like good writing like "Bella woke up to see Edward looking at her, she felt Supercalifragilelisticexpialidotios as she looked at him smiling he fell out the window" HA
heart
Fred - i like your icon :)
over a year ago lucius_malloy said…
surprise
moo - what the hell is yours?
^What do you mean? *lost*....
heart
My icon is the moon from The Mighty Boosh
heart
^Mine is Severus Snape
heart
My icon is Neku from The World Ends with You. (It's a video game for the ds) Really good game, y'all should play it.
over a year ago SuperFab15 said…
Can I just say that I HAVE to go to a college with a quidditch team!!!!!!
over a year ago souflizzle317 said…
I'M BACK!!!!! I'm actually really impressed, you guys only added 6 pages and I was gone 4 whole days...anyway, that's still a lot and so I'm gonna catch up on everything:

@whoever it was who said, I'll Make A Man Out Of You is an epic song :) It's the official song of my French class, my friends and I are always singing it when we're doing random things in class haha :)

@Fred, Rupert Grint is so awesome for having that ice cream truck!!! I found about it a few years ago, and it's really epic :)

@moo: "Oh you know just beat Voldermort when I was 11. Then his memory when I was 12. Saved my godfather when I was 13. Competed in a Triwizard Cup when I was 14 then watched my sort of friend die and witnessed the rebirth of the Dark Lord but made it out alive. Oh when I was 15 I fought Voldermort again and found out that I have a destiny and that I had to kill Voldermort if the Wizarding World were to find peace. When I was 16, I had to deal with that info and school and find Horcruxs in order to kill Voldermort and had to watch my mentor die at the hands of my enemy. 17 was a rough year too. I couldn’t return to school, Voldermort took over the Wizarding World, I chased down Horcruxs with my best friends, almost lost one, found the place where my parents died protecting me, then I broke into a bank, stole a dragon, flew to Hogwarts and lead my friends into battle against the forces of evil, losing some of them at the hands of evil wizards, then sacrificed myself so the war could end and give my friends a chance. Turns out I managed to kill the part of Voldermort in me then killed him and saved the entire world. And that was all in just a span of 7 years.

Hey Edward Cullen, you’ve been around forever. What the fuck have you done besides whine and bitch and moan?"

That. Is. Epic. I love it so much :)

@LoveforSev, you asked about colleges, so HARVARD!!! my aunt, grandfather, great-uncle, and 2 cousins have gone there and it's been my dream since I was about five :)

I'm not even sure what my icon is right now because I haven't been on here so long but I'm about to change it to a picture of Carl, the awesome llama from the youtube video Llamas with Hats :)

EDIT: sorry this is so long *looks sheepish* I had to catch up on a lot of stuff :)
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago jbduenweg07 said…
wink
723 There's no Snape in Twilight

724 Harry Potter is fun to read and watch. Twilight was...boring.

725 People with low IQ like Twilight, while people who can read like Harry Potter

726 The movies: Twilight was badly made - music, acting, cinematography, etc, etc, etc. Harry Potter needs a few Academy Awards, dammit!!

727 Lupin would KILL Jacob. Nuff said.

728 Snape rules! Edward drools!
We're WAY past 700. We're in the 2700s now...

"I'm about to change it to a picture of Carl, the awesome llama from the youtube video Llamas with Hats :)"

Have I ever told you i love you?
<3
Ok...my numbering is off...
sad
@ venvargie Yea I just noticed. *embarrassed*
@ven, not sure you have, but i love you too haha :) (I hope that doesn't sound too creeperish...) I found llamas with hats the other day with my friend because we were looking at related videos to Charlie the Unicorn and I die of laughter every single time I watch either llama video tehe :) "CARRRRRRL!"
"CARRRRRRL!"
"What's wrong with you!?"
"Well I kill people and eat hands. That's two things."
@ven, hahahahahaha have you seen the second one?
"Carl, why is the lifeboat all red and sticky?"
"Well, I guess you could say it *is* red and sticky"
"Carl, what are we standing in?"
"Would you believe it's strawberry milkshake?"
"No I would not believe that"
"Melted gumdrops?"
"No..."
"Boat nectar"
"No"
"Some of God's tears"
"Tell me the truth Carl!"
"Fine, it's the lovely elderly couple from 2B"
"Carrrrrl!"

and

"Shhh do you hear that? That's the sound of forgiveness."
"That's the sound of people drowning, Carl!"
"*That* is what forgiveness sounds like. Screaming and then silence."
laugh
"Shhh do you hear that? That's the sound of forgiveness."
"That's the sound of people drowning, Carl!"
"*That* is what forgiveness sounds like. Screaming and then silence."

XD
Me and my friend laughed so hard at that part!
I was watching Potter Puppet Pals yesterday.
I LOVED the Elder Swear!
@ven, I haven't seen it for a while, but isn't the Elder Swear the one that takes Dumbledore like a full minute to say or something? It's pretty epic :)
but isn't the Elder Swear the one that takes Dumbledore like a full minute to say or something? It's pretty epic :)

It is.
Omg I wish I remembered it by heart.

"You must remember to never repeat it ever."
"We promise sir"
20 SECONDS LATER
"YOU'RE MOTHER IS *****"
xDDDD
over a year ago TeamSiriusBlack said…
*IDK what number we're on*: I bet Carl likes Harry Potter better...
big smile
lol, at my school there's this guy named karl, and every time we see him, my friends and I all yell out "KARRRRRRRRL!!! WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT?!?!?!" and he always looks at us like we're insane. It's funny :D
Carl is freaking awesome :) I downloaded both llamas with hats videos to my itunes and my ipod and I get hysterical with laughter every time I watch them :)
big smile
ikr?? it's HILARIOUS!!!!!
big smile
OMG FANGIRL BINGO!!!!!
(everytime a fangirl attacks you, cross off the arguments they use! XD)
OMG FANGIRL BINGO!!!!!
(everytime a fangirl attacks you, cross off the arguments they use! XD)
^That's too true.
*raises hand* um, bingo? I think I've already won...Let's see, "Edward is so hot!!!!1!" "Twilight iz mature and sexier then HP" "Free space" "Edward only acts that way cos he loves Bella so much!" and "Edward and Bella is better than Romeo and Juliet!"

Yeah...It's pretty easy to win that bingo haha :)
And I have bingo three other ways too but I'm not gonna say all of the things again
^I think we've all won at least twice
over a year ago hogwarts62442 said…
smile
Yeah I love Llamas with Hats too!! I have a shirt that says CAAAAAARRRLLLLL! and a picture of him. LOL
big smile
lol I know the best way to get bingo. go on the 1000 reasons why twilight is better and say you don't like it, or you want to see more reasons. then you'll get bingo!
hmmm
^Actually you won't. HP fans have sort of taken over.