Harry Potter Vs. Twilight 1000 Reasons Why Harry Potter Is Better Than Twilight

lauracullen66 posted on Aug 27, 2009 at 01:29PM
just start at one and see if you can get 1000

Harry Potter Vs. Twilight 54807 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 2951-3000 of 54807

over a year ago mooimafish17 said…
malloy - its cute that one

Love - remind me, do you live in America - coz me picking her up could be hard lol
over a year ago lucius_malloy said…
I dunnoo... but I bet my mum won't approve of the zipper :D
heart
why?
Because it's my confirmation, which means the first part is a church service :D
cool
:O

the spots are so cute though, and it looks goooood, wish i could wear thous kind of straps :(
over a year ago Accio_Pandorica said…
smile
Looks mint :) x
I had to wear my school uniform for my confirmation..:/ x
smile
haha thanks all you lovely people :) if my mum approves of it, I'll buy it :D
and really, Accio? That's weird...
and it sucks cos I have four older cousins who all looked absolutely stunning at theirs so they really set a standard...
kiss
^^ you will look beautiful :D :D
smile
big smile
By the way, Sev, did I ever mention you look kinda like my second cousin?
over a year ago BellaDavis said…
smile
TWILIGHT IS BETTER THAN HARRY POTTER NO DOUT I JUST SAW ECLIPS TODAY
^^ caps rape
over a year ago SuperFab15 said…
Umm, BellaDavis, I think you're a little confused sweetie. This is "1000 REASONS why HARRY POTTER is BETTER than twilight".
cool
^ lol
big smile
And anyway, what kind of a Twilight fan can't even spell 'Eclipse'?
over a year ago SuperFab15 said…
I loooove when twitards spell the titles and character's names wrong!! :)
Yeah :D but what I really don't get is people who say stuff like deathly hollows, jinny, snake, xofinnes lovegood and mcgonnell and claim to be die-hard pottheads. -.-
big smile
^^ never!!
i was reading my immoral but my brain cells were dying far to fast. This video is sooooo funny :D :D
over a year ago venvargie said…
venvargie - I still love you babe, you shouldn't have to put up with if!

Yay~ *ish loved* I know. =/ And I find it kinda funny they're harassing me on a KIDS site. Granted it's all ages, but it's mainly directed at the kiddies.
over a year ago shinning_soso said…
angelic
airheads twilight is for sure better than twilight althought harry potter is a nice movie but never ever talk about twilight again it's right that jk rowling imaginition is amazing but twilight has a new story and ofcourse vampires and werewolves are better wizards in my oponion atleast cuz i'm mrs.lautner and miss perfecto too with al my respect to harry potter the movie not daniel ofcourse
peace | love | team jacob all the way
btw dont attack me plezzzzzz
laugh
Ahahahaha! This is rich. This site that I go to put on a filter so you can't say anything Twilight related. XD So now Twilight is turned into "My little pony" And vampire is turned into the word "Xweetok" and werewolf into "werelupe" This is priceless. xD It's also got a filter on any Twilight names too.
over a year ago GemonkDruid said…
Which site? I wanna go too!
Which site? I wanna go too!

It's on neopets.com.
But you won't be able to do much for a full day.
:P
But this fucking sucks though.
Now I can't say Twilight (which is a time of day) without it turning into "My Little Pony"
over a year ago potterrox said…
Haha, ven. Sounds fun!

@soso- "airheads twilight is for sure better than twilight" WTF
meh
2600. link

Hurray for clubs promoting pedos.
=/
Edit: Oh yeah, everyone is laughing at the filters. xD
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago emlincr said…
@shinning_soso ???????????
over a year ago souflizzle317 said…
@TheQuibbler: about Voldemort casting the spell, I know he got the Elder Wand. But I don't remember him casting a spell from *on top of* the tomb....

I don't even remember half of what's been said in the last 3 pages that I missed so I can't really reply...That Jacob and Renesmee club is just terrible, though. Promoting pedophilia much?

I....have nothing else to say haha :) ooo, LoveforSeverus, you remind me of my friend in Maine and I would think that you're her, but you said you live somewhere South (I'm sorry, i forget where!!!) and her name is Emily and I'm pretty sure you said yours is MacKenzie (spelling?)...So yeah, pointless little rant there on my part but whatever tehe

Subject of dresses: They're terrible, but personally, I think they're better than skirts. I can't *stand* skirts, but I don't mind dresses for special occasions (graduations, weddings etc). And now I'm really excited about people posting pictures, so I'm gonna post one of my little sister (she's ADORABLE, but evil) and one of my 8th grade graduation dress :) (by the way, I'm the one in the purple dress, the one in green is my friend Ally)
@TheQuibbler: about Voldemort casting the spell, I know he got the Elder Wand. But I don't remember h
and....my adorable 5-year-old sister miranda (she's the one in the middle with brown hair and a pink plaid dress)

and....my adorable 5-year-old sister miranda (she's the one in the middle with brown hair and a pink
anyone else wanna post pictures??? Tis makes me very happy :) Haha I'm clearly in a really excited mood today :)
over a year ago TheQuibbler said…
surprise
I was a marching band this morning (yeah I'm a band geek, I play the clarinet) and sadly one of my best friends is a twihard (she's not EXTREME but you'know) and she was wearing all this twilight getup from her midnight party last night, including a twilight t-shirt, wristbands, (I actually kind of liked one that said "newborn" one it *hangs head in shame*) and body glitter in a design that said Team Jacob.
On the t-shirt it had a bunch of quotes about what "Bella learned in Forks" and she told me to read some of the good ones to her.
So I was looking though the quotes (I didn't have much choice, she was bribing me a drink from her water bottle since I forgot mine.) I found a quote that said, "Beds are not just for sleeping"! Wow...
Great role modeling SMeyer.
I told my friend this and she agreed with me.
big smile
Awww! she's so cute soufizzle!!!
heart
I just found a shirt on Cafepress,

link

*sequels like an obsessed fangirl* I love it!

over a year ago LoveforSeverus said…
heart
Yay picture time!!!!
This is me and this little 8th grader (now he is) named Sean! He loves Percy Jackson and me!!! Lol my shirt says "Kiss My Sass" not "Kiss My Ass" because people never get that.
Yay picture time!!!!
This is me and this little 8th grader (now he is) named Sean! He loves Percy Jac
And since we're on the topic of dresses:
I'm in the gray one and Sharon is in the black and white one

And since we're on the topic of dresses:
I'm in the gray one and Sharon is in the black and white one
laugh
Aha, remember when I said that site I go to has filters because of the new Twilight movie?
I found out the one for Smeyer.
It's Krusty the Clown.
XDDDD
^I don't. Can you re-explain?
zzz
I'm trying to post a pic but it's not working, i'll do it later
@soffizzle my name is Mackenzie and I live in South Carolina :)
It could be worse, I could live in Mississippi.
^I don't. Can you re-explain?

Ahaha, sorry. ^^;
Everytime a Twilight movie comes out, this site I go to makes a filter to get people to not talk about it. So if you say anything Twilght related the word is changed. Like, Twilight = My Little Pony and so on and so forth. You can't say character names and hell you can't even say vampire or werewolf. Anyway, i found out that if you say Smeyer's name on there it'll be turned into Krusty the Clown. xDD I lol'd.
over a year ago DracoLuver said…
^ Krusty the clown?!?! HAHAHA. That should tell you something! xD

And to that Twilighter .. we're on page 120 and you guys are on 20. Calling us "airheads" isn't gonna help you very much at this point!
^ Krusty the clown?!?! HAHAHA. That should tell you something! xD

IKR?
Oh, this should be a reason in its self.
Neopets.com has filters so YOU DON'T TALK ABOUT TWILIGHT.
This should tell you soemthing if an entire sight filters out Smeyers, I mean Krusty's, series.
haha if you guys are posting pics, I suppose I could too... In about half an hour, when I get on the computer (I'm on my iPod now :D)
blush
Alright, here we go... me last Halloween.
again, ignore the really random expression.
Alright, here we go... me last Halloween.
again, ignore the really random expression.
link

haha this person is awesome :D
smile
Okay, I have a picture. It has nothing to do with dresses or whatever, but I felt left out so yannoo. Picture when I went to Spain :)x I'm on the Left, with lots of bracelets (I don't know why my hair's black but whatevs) :) x
Okay, I have a picture. It has nothing to do with dresses or whatever, but I felt left out so yannoo.
cool
^^ thats so cute :D
over a year ago GemonkDruid said…
My turn!!!

Yeah, it's a picture of my feet- coz I'm weird like that! XD But it is quite a lotta black... now I know why my friends call me Gemonk. XD
My turn!!!

Yeah, it's a picture of my feet- coz I'm weird like that! XD But it is quite a lotta blac
big smile
converse are cool, like bowties and fezes :D :D
smile
Lool :) Doctor Who...Im dressing up as him for my mates 16th (even though I'm a girl but she said it was either that or Amy, and everyones being Amy so yanoo...) x
laugh
^ i no - i love drhu