just start at one and see if you can get 1000

Harry Potter Vs. Twilight 54807 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 2601-2650 of 54807

over a year ago mooimafish17 said…
smile
i must read these books!!!!!!
over a year ago LoveforSeverus said…
I can't say a few things without sounding British and I'm American :) Although, after reading Harry Potter, my internal voice is stuck in brittish mode.
laugh
^^

Bloody Hell Harry
over a year ago souflizzle317 said…
@LoveforSeverus, " Although, after reading Harry Potter, my internal voice is stuck in brittish mode." hahahahahahahaha same!!
over a year ago DracoLuver said…
@LoveforSeverus - Hahah.
It's so weird. I'm American, but whenever i read Harry Potter, I have an urge to speak in British, otherwise i don't like reading the story. And when i read some other book, talking in an American accent feels weird. Whenever i read some other book, i start saying random things from Harry Potter. Like, I was reading "The Client." and this guy killed someone, and was dragging the body away and i was like "Why didn't he use avada kedavra, and then just apparated? And then he could just go to a grave-yard and use imperio to make the under taker bury him! So much easier!" My mom got mad at me, lol. You know how Twilighters call us "Pottheads" as an insult? *Ahem*

My name is Ashley, and I'm proud to be a potthead. (:
over a year ago FredWRules said…
smile
*highfives Ashley* I know, right? I unintentionally put Harry Potter references into everything.

My name is Andie, and I am also proud to be a Potthead.
over a year ago venvargie said…
^ I also do that too.

My name is Izabella, and I too am proud to be a Potthead.
over a year ago Guin90 said…
Haha shows how relatable HP actually is... id love to have a british accent

My name is Jenn and I am also proud to be a Potthead
over a year ago DracoLuver said…
Hahah, Pottheads unite! *high fives Andie back*
over a year ago hogwarts62442 said…
Yeah it would be awesome to have a british accent

My name is Julia and I'm proud to be a Potthead.
big smile
whoo!!! Ashley, we've started a new thing!!!!!

*hums granger danger*
I want a British accent so badly :( I just have a boring American one :P

My name is Sophie, and I'm proud to be a Potthead.

Random, off-Harry-Potter-topic, just because we were talking about it earlier, does anyone know the exact release date of Mockingjay??
laugh
My name is Frances and i am proud to be a Potthead.

*HighFive*

i have a "cool" british accent
smile
I want a british accent.

:C

They're sexy~

8D

I'm glad my summer school teacher has one.

I'm, like, the only one in clas who can understand what she's saying though.

xD
tongue
My name is Mackenzie (i hate that name) and I am a proud Potthead.
tongue
sexy??

really??

im looking at unis that could take me to America for a year.
would i be, like, the cool British person?
over a year ago potterrox said…
Yes!! everyone would love you!
@souflizzl- It comes out on August 24 of this year.

I think I'll join the trend: My name is Amelia and I'm proud to be a Potthead.

Also, I'm going on vacation/camp for the next few weeks, so I won't be posting very much.
over a year ago SuperFab15 said…
smile
My name is Angie and I'm proud to be a Potthead!! :)

I sometimes think with a British accent. I've actually called my friends "gits" before. They laughed at me!
@mooimafish17, ABSOLUTELY! You have no idea how *obsessed* with British anything Americans are. I'm serious. Maybe it's just me and my friends, but if we find out that anything (a person, a food, any kind of product) is British, that person or thing becomes about 25937509237523097534 times more cooler :) It's pretty crazy.

@potterrox, thanks for the date, I'm really excited now :) Have fun on vacation/at camp, we'll miss your posts :)
heart
It's true. American (girls at least) are OBSESSED with British accents. It's cuz they're so hot. Like, there was this semi-hot dude but he had a British accent so I had a crush on him.

So yes, British accents are very awesome to have here in America.
over a year ago IzziFizz said…
heart
think about this: HP has a whole freakin world to hide frome normal people they have schools, sports, brand names for gosh sakes and they hide it all without the help of some big royal family who think theyr all that. vampires have vsmpires to hide and they cant even do that half desently i mean seriously i agree with everything on this site i love HP
over a year ago Italktosnakes said…
heart
My name's Alice and I'm proud to be a Potthead (bit late but yanno)
Talking about being British, I went to America to see to my cousin, and I was ambushed with everyone going 'You're so..british'.
Tbh, I was wearing my 'Fabulously British' T-shirt, my '100% British' Badge and Bracelet and my 'Doctor Who' Shoes ^^ x
over a year ago Renarimae said…
smile
I'm wowed by the fact that we got this far.
My name is Kathryn and I'm proud to be a Potthead!
hehe, im so proud to be a Londoner!!!

on a random side note - and we do seem to be going of track here, but - did anyone see last ep of doctorwho?!?!?!?!!?!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!
smile
for your.......pleasure.....

what did you like, dislike??
heart
That clip is awesome!
Now I can't wait to see the movie!
*squeals*
over a year ago CupcakeKiller said…
Harry Potter beats Twilight anyday.. everything beats twilight
smirk
Harry Potter beats Twilight anyday.. everything beats twilight

Agreed.
Even that fanfic My Immortal is better then Twilight.
over a year ago emlincr said…
Haha I'm a little late here cause I was at a friend's party, but...
My name is Emily and I'm proud to be a Potthead =D

Okay, I know this is off topic but since you guys mentioned it earlier, I think I'm team Gale because I think Peeta is just a little too needy and weak for Katniss. Gale can actually protect her but I don't think Peeta can. So yeah, that's why I'm team Gale, but idk. I think a lot of people's opinions will change when Mockingjay comes out!
^ Yeah, everything will change in Mockingjay....Wow, that sounded dramatic. But it will. Especially since Catching Fire was such a huge god damn cliffhanger ending (excuse my language). I finished it and I was like "wait...what?!?!?! That's the *end*? There *has* to be another chapter! WHAT?!" And yeah, I'm kinda leaning towards Gale...but Peeta's so sweet that it's hard to be against him....ahhhhhh!!!
over a year ago Italktosnakes said…
heart
Doctor Who was bloody brilliant! I was like :O x
I AM gonna be the next Doctor Who companion (after marrying James Corden or Russell Howard, I haven't decided yet...) ^^ x
Number whatever we're on. link

Does Twilight have anything like this?
No.
Because I think 1000+ things we can't do at Forks high or whatever would be boring and unfunny.

angry
NWhatever number we're on 2. link

I...no. Just...just no. NO.
over a year ago SuperFab15 said…
angry
^ Oh. My. GOD! Ok, no matter what you believe, you have to admit, they're gonna have to pay for that in some way!!!! A religion?! Are you kidding me?!?!?!?! That's just WRONG, ok?! It's a frickin book series!!!!! A. BOOK. SERIES!!!! STOP, TWITARDS!!! STOOOOOP!!! JUST STOP!! If not for your own sanity, at least for someone else's, or even you're beloved Smeyer's...I don't CARE!!!! JUST....UGH!! ENOUGH!!!

*takes long, deep breath* Sorry for the caps rape, but I felt it was necessary. I'm a Christian (Episcolpalian if you care), and "cullenism" is called idol worship, and idol worship is a HUGE no-no!!
(quoting ron stoppable) THAT IS SICK AND WRONG!!!!
heart
(quoting ron stoppable) THAT IS SICK AND WRONG!!!!

Props for you!
yay!!!! :)
Why do people say "My Immortal" sucks? What is it? Does anyone have a link?

I love Alan Rickman... And Die Hard. And Tim Burton, Edward Scissorhands, Betelgeuse, Johnny Depp... need I go on?
^ amen to that sister *high fives*
last edited over a year ago
and I know that was weird. believe me. I'm an expert on weird.
over a year ago 65547 said…
smirk
hey emily learn 2 ditch friends and stay on your fanpop cause you potterheads are stupid twilight and the twilight saga is way better than harry potter anyday anytime!!!!!
and your evidence to back that up would be...?
surprise
Why do people say "My Immortal" sucks? What is it? Does anyone have a link?

I...
Well, it's a VERY bad HP fic, to say the very least. But if you really want a link...

link

it gives you all the chapters here.
But you've been warned.
It might kill you to read it...
hey emily learn 2 ditch friends and stay on your fanpop cause you potterheads are stupid twilight and the twilight saga is way better than harry potter anyday anytime!!!!!

I'm proud to be a Potterhead.
And we're on page 106 of the forum for why it's better.
We have gone beyond the goal of 1000 reasons why it's better then Twishit.
Your why twishit is better forum has only 19 pages, no reasons, and has been taken over by HP fans.
It's clear who the winner is.
Honestly I didn't understand what that chick said. I shall now read My Immortal. I've read Twilight. How much worse can it be?
sick
Honestly I didn't understand what that chick said. I shall now read My Immortal. I've read Twilight. How much worse can it be

Be brave when reading it.
and no, I think she was totally serious with this fic.
*hugs*
Please don't kill your brain.
Remember to take LONG breaks between chapters.
angry
Pardon my French but FUCK THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!! WHAT THE F*CKING SH*T WAS SHE F*CKING THINKING!!!!!!! THAT WAS TOTAL AND COMPLETE BULLSH*T!!!!!! AND I ONLY READ 10 CHAPTERS!!!!!! SHE PUT HER OWN COMENTARY ON HER. OWN. F*CKING. FANFIC.

IS SHE RETARDED?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! I DIDN'T UNDERSTAND WHAT THE SH*T WAS GOING ON HALF THE TIME!!!

she put a bad name on MCR and GC.
crying
I told you....
*hugs*
There there.
It's okay, shhhhh.
It gets even shitty-er after the part where Snape and Lupin are video taping her naked in the shower.
DX
over a year ago Moid said…
WAIT WHAT VEN?
YOU SHOULD'VE SCREAMED SPOILER ALERT FIRST!
D<

/shot
^I read something along the lines of "snap and loopin were taping me and dumbledore came in cussing and shot snape with his wand and draco shot snap a bazillion times with a gun."