Harry Potter Vs. Twilight 1000 Reasons Why Harry Potter Is Better Than Twilight

lauracullen66 posted on Aug 27, 2009 at 01:29PM
just start at one and see if you can get 1000

Harry Potter Vs. Twilight 54807 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 5101-5150 of 54807

over a year ago FredWRules said…
fizzle, two things:
1) yeah, I think that if JKR tried to write another HP book, it wouldn't work because everything that needed to happen happened, and Voldie was defeated, so I don't see what the book could be about...
2) lol, I have absolutely no idea. I was completely confused by it as well.
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago lucius_malloy said…
I think she said that if it happens, it'll be from a completely different point of view... so I dunno. It could be a complete flop of completely awesome...
over a year ago emilyroxx said…
I would like to hear what happens to Harrys kids...
yeah, me too...
over a year ago harrypotterbest said…
it would be cool
you know, i wouldn't mind getting a copy of Hogwarts: A History; Hermione's talked about it so much.
over a year ago souflizzle317 said…
^ That would be freaking awesome!!! JKR should write that companion book to join Fantastic Beasts & Where To Find Them and Quidditch Through the Ages :)
Ooh now I want it too :D

yanno, I just realised that I'm going to camp tomorrow and I haven't even thought about packing yet... oh well.
over a year ago lemony44 said…
Hello! Rise and shine! So:
Fizzle: Halo lady!You are back!how has life been? What I meant by weir(d) talk was ( I'm gonna fix that sp error now, just a sec.)just that I missed your weird way to write, I dont know dear, don't ask me, it was like 3:00a.m ok? :)
Emily: YOU ARE GOING ON VACATION!!! HOW DARE YOU?! Just kiddin' I am actually going to be gone the rest of the day... My aunt and grandma came here a cuple of weeks ago from Switz. and now they're leaving so ya...
J.K. Rowling: I hope you answer my lovley letter...( Don't worry people, I had my spelling check turned on, and I re-read the letter before sending it. Unlike someone...* picks up the Twilight book*)
malloy: If J.K Rowling wrote another book, I would be perfectly happy but...I don't want her to. Because if she does, it's just going to be weird.
I WANT to read ( on the other hand) Hogwarts, A history!!!

Fred: OMG! You are freaking awesomness in person! ( or in a chat room...so, I guess you're like E-awesome...ya, E-awesome is good.)
You make my day every time you state something longer than 3 sentences! You are not the real fred are you? hehe. * laughs at the last question, kinda retarded*
I will respond to that Twi-tard in another post.
(don't take this the wrong way) lemon, you never fail to make me laugh :P
@ fizzle you forgot Tales of Beedle the Bard
Why Malloy, thank you. NOW! Don't interupt me! I have to kill that Twitard okay?
sure :)
ONE MORE THING HARRY POTTER FANS...........
DON'T BELIEVE HARRY POPTTER IS ROCKING RIGHT NOW,OKAY?
STOP BELIEVING THAT......
DON'T DREAM OF SOMETHING THAT'LL NEVER HAPPEN!!!!!!!!!
WOOHOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WE TWILIGHT FANS ROCKS!!!!!!!
AND YOU DON'T......

BOOHOO!!!!!!! la TUA caNTANTE......... HARRY!!!!
LA TUA CANTANTE ............HARRY? Really? Okay, first off, there are only supposed to be THREE dots. Like this " La tua cantante...Harry!!" second of all: What the hell is " La tua cantante!" supposed to mean? Make sure you write in the right language before insulting everyone. Third:Twilight fans rocks? what kind of sentence is that? did you mean " Twilight Fans rock"? Twilight is more popular than Harry Potter right now. THIS IS A TRUE STATEMENT DEAR, BUT GUESS WHAT? ( actually I'll just say it since you don't have a chance to admit that to yourself.) TWILIGHT, YOUR DEAR BOOK THAT YOU adore IS A FREAKING fad. A FAD!IT will BE FORGOTTEN AFTER BD COMES OUT. EVERYONE WILL BE LIKE "TWILIGHT? OH, YA...I REMEMBER! THAT STUPID LUST NOVEL I USED TO LIKE." IT WILL GO OUT OF STYLE JUST LIKE JESSE McCARTNEY,HILARY DUFF, SILLY BANDS, SKINNY JEANS, SIDE BANGS AND SCREMO MUSIC. HARRY POTTER WILL NOT. *CLEARS THROUGHT FROM THE E-SCREAMING and presses the caps lock button* And by the way I flagged your comment too. COWARD!!! You'll never come back! hehe, you COWARD!!!!!!! say it with me people COWARD!!! coward coward crappy coward............. ( I know!) now you can go whine and press the the flag under this comment box, but remember this: NEVER TELL A HARRY POTTER FAN TW IS BETTER.OR THIS IS WHAT YOU'LL GET. Ok back to myself now...
godness, I can be mean sometimes ^
tongue
muahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!1
over a year ago venvargie said…
Thanks to all who wished me a happy birthday~ *passes around e-cake and party hats*
over a year ago mooimafish17 said…
oh god

I almost feel sorry for it
almost
laugh
do you now how to pronounce Bellatrix's name? it's like this: BELL-a-tricks La-STRAWNGE NOT KIDDING link

CLICK ON PRONUNCIATION THEN GO TO BELLATRIX
that's how I say it! how did you guys?
Mallory Twiddle – Complained about Gringotts using Sphinxes as guards in the Daily Prophet
I found that on the harry potter wiki.
I said Bellatrix right (how could you not? It's just Bella + trix, like tricks) and I'm not actually sure how I pronounced Lestrange...Yeah I said it basically right because I take French in school and so I was thinking "le strange" with a Frenchish accent, which would be leh-strawnge with a soft g sound kind of like a j in words like taj mahal or whatever, you probably get what I mean by now :)
Gah, I pronounced it the same as Fizzle. xD With a french thing going on for Bellatrix's last name.
i pronounced it as Bellatrix (right) and then less-strange (wrong) ah well
haha I said it right :D
surprise
there are a lot of pronunciations on the website... you should check it out. like Voldemort: VOLE-de-more. no t. but thats also french.
check this out, 8'th potters. link
oh well...
slightly younger kids? it's not like there won't be a ton of adults and teens lining up at the stores when she finally releases her political fairy tale, so...
crying
link

I'm not ready to graduate from Hogwarts!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NOOOOOOO
Well, Hogwarts will only truly be gone when none remain loyal to it...
^ This xD
big smile
link

this is what i meant about the enclopedia
love
and your right about Hogwarts. its just... no more books bout HP. thats the saddest thing EVER. oh well, like you said, malloy, 'Hogwarts will only truly be gone when none remain loyal to it'
I really hope she does it :D but the other articles kinda cancel it out :/
yeah i no...
'The Truth. It is a beautiful and terrible thing, and should therefore be created with great caution.'
over a year ago MarauderForever said…
Going back a bit "Voldemort" with no 't' actually makes sense. It's french for "Vol de mort" meaning "Fight from death". See? Potter not only helps Latin but French too! Only reason I remembered 'death' for tests!

We'll never leave Hogwarts. I have to admit, when I dream about being in HP world and wake up, I feel really sad in the morning. It'd be so cool to live in that world!
harrypotterbest, from now on, I'm going to call you best, alright? Alright :) And yeah, I looked at the pronunciations and because for some reason, I just have a knack for pronouncing words right, I've always pronounced everything the way they say it is :)
Marauder, I though it was flight from death? and flizzie, me too :D
sad
yeah okay. (about calling me best:) i no i have some Hogwarts dreams too. my favorite one was when i was playing Quidditch, me as the seeker, Gryffindor vs Slytherin, and i was was right about to catch the snitch, but then i woke up.
hey, is it just me, or, on your 11'th birthday, did you all stay up and look through the window for any sign of an owl with the Hogwarts acceptance letter?
I did!!!!! I was So sad, saddest I ever been.
I never remember my dreams :/ except once I would have won 1O OOO OOO euros if it weren't for my mum, who told me to pick the wrong bag... it had a pumpkin in it.
I didn't...
but I made my sister one for her bday yesterday :P
Also, PLS CHECK THIS OUT!!!!! link If you do it I will give you E- cookies And E- chocolate frogs, ( I have a bunch of boxes...of them...) *holds out E-cookies and a delightful smell spreades into the air*
Also, PLS CHECK THIS OUT!!!!! http://www.fanpop.com/spots/harry-potter-vs-twilight/answers/show/14866
Lemon, I'll try to write one when I get home from camp on Friday... I'm leaving tomorrow so I don't have any time now.
which reminds me, I need to get up at 7.30. le sigh.
Ok! Umm... I don't know what time it is in Finland but if you are going to sleep good night and thanx for, willing to write! Nighty night ( Harry!...) OMG I WANT TO GO TO HOGWARTS!!!!!!!! Sorry, ahd an attac. I have them sometimes. Once I had one in the middle of class when I was secretly reading Harry Potter7. I was reading Ronmione kiss and I jumped up and started giggling. What was your reaction?
big smile
I was hippo
I started giggling like mad too :D