1.Twiglit. Probably the worst book in history.
2. Fancy words does not equal to a good book.
3. It's like shit covered in something pretty.
4. PLOT? WHAT PLOT?
5. Sparkling Vampires. Really?
6. Bella's a sue, and you know it.
7. Cullen lives in a forest, sparkles and does not eat humans. They're obvious faries.
8. Of all places, why does the Volturi have to live in Italy? (hetaliaaaaaaaaa)
9. Renesme. How the hell could she be born?
10. Stalkers are not attractive.
11. Nor are dudes who barely wear a shirt.
12. Again. Sparkles.
13. Bella is clearly Meyer's wish-fulfillment author avatar.
14. The book's like a horribly-written fanfic.
15. Bella has no definite emotion aside from her pokerface.
16. Edward Cullen is NOT HOT.
17. Nor is Jacob.
18. Edward's a pedophile.
19. The graphic novel-- or the manga in Japan does not make the book look good. Same story, same suckish plot.
20. The fans are rabid.
21. The book itself is a disgrace too all women worldwide. Bella depends on Cullen a bit TOO much.
22. Edward can read minds. That's considered as God-Moding, since, he knows what the hell others are planing to do.
23. Bella is the worst role model that every young girl could have.
24. I was once, too, a twiglit fan and now regrets it.
25. That book's a bookseller?
26. I don't give a flying fudge on how hot the characters are, I give a fudge on their personalities.
27. Vampires are too generic.
29. Teen pregnancy is not good thing.
30. I've read the books, and they're not pretty. They're just your generic soap dramas with vampires and stalking in it.
Feel free to hate this rant or join it.
I mistyped it as "Twiglit" purposely.