1. Bella is a Mary-Sue.
2. Edward is a perverted stalker.
3. The vampires SPARKLE!
4. Jacob and the other shapeshifters (NOT werewolves) remind me of wolves on steroids
5. There is no plot line.
6. They planned a battle, got a bunch of people to come, then just "talked it out."
7. What was the point of Eclipse? Or even New Moon? Siriusly, my sister skipped half of New Moon and she didn't miss a thing.
8. Bella leaves all her friends to be with Edward. Moral of the story: If you have a hot, immortal boyfriend, dump your friends and spend all your time with him.
9. The only characters she really goes into detail through are Bella, Edward, and Jacob. The others, even the Cullens, you don't really know well.
10. The most original thing in the book is that the vampires sparkle.
1. The plot is bleak and boring. Often, a reader could find themselves on the never ending journey to finish the book. The action is limited and in some cases (Breaking Dawn) there is absolutely no action.
2. The fact that Twilight teaches people that women are stupid, weak, and vulnerable. It is a book that degrades the women kind. Why should women lean on men all the time? Why can't they protect themselves? Ask Stephenie Meyer.
3. The protagonist Edward doesn't give Bella any room. He basically doesn't believe women can fend for themselves. And he is creating an unhealthy relationship by stalking and lusting.
4. That the woman of the story, Bella, actually enjoys having a protected barrier around her. That she actually likes not being able to defend herself.
5. Lust is Love, according to Meyer. If there was real love between Bella and Edward, there would be a figurative energy of love that you can mentally feel. I can't feel anything between these two. And Bella never describes Edward's personality. Who he is, what she sees in him other than looks. No, all she talks about is how beautiful he is. They are just lusting for eachother.
6. Twilight teaches you to make friends and then dump them as if they were a piece of food. Bella made friends in school. Yet she ended up dumping them, ignoring them. After she became a vampire, none of them mattered to her at all.
7. The writing is horrible. Nothing pieces together and everything sounds fluffy. While Meyer trieds to hide this with all of her unbelievably long descriptions of Edward. But it's all just fluff, there's absolutely no substance.
8. Following my last point, there are no good morals in Twilight. It teaches you all things that we've learned are bad. Dump your friends, stalking is love, women are weak...
What's a story if it doesn't teach you a single thing good?
9. Twilight teaches readers that only good can happen. Nothing bad. Which is technically ironic considering how many pathetic things are learned out of the book. But I have to ask Meyer...Is that the reason Bella's so ignorant? Because she hasn't had a balance of both good and bad? Both the good and bad make you stronger and Bella is far from strong.
10. To sum up my nine previous points, I will end with the fact that Twilight is just a disgrace to literature. With so many phenomenal novels that have been written, Twilight degrades them all. It's just unbelievable how pathetic the book really is. It's not even funny.
1.Bella is a Mary-Sue and poor poor example for girls.
2. Edward and Jacob are extremely overrated. Not hot.
3. Boring as all hell
4. Cheesey as someone said
5. Vampires dont Sparkle
6. Girls go psycho over WHAT may I ask is the big deal?!
7. Its overexposed and on every fricken magazine, news crap, this that and the other thing.
8. Stupid critics said " its the next Harry Potter" BullSh!t
9. Girls seem to think because its popular its good so they can compare it to legendary works such as Romeo and Juliet or Beauty and the Beast. HA-get a life.
10.Many names sound plagerized almost.
1. it teaches young girls that its okay to take suicide if your boyfriend leaves you that means that she brought feminism back like 100 years?
2. the reletionship between bella and edward is based on pure looks and smell.
3. all stephanie meyer writes about is edward`s hotness.
4. she copies other vampire movies/shows (Buffy, vampire diaries and dracula)
5. The sparkling.. ohh the sparklig.. A vampire spends its whole life in the darkness because its body is no longer capable of protecting itself against the UV rays of the sun so the sparkling makes no sence.
6. There is no such thing as a Vegetarian vampire.. if vampires dont drink blood they will die, and even if they drink animal blood.. theyr still not vegetarian.
7. Bella wants to be a vampire.. what the hell?
8. Bella would rather kill the whole planet than kill her superduper sparklingcutie Edward.
9. .. well honey, when a 195 year old guy watches you sleep.. its kinda gross NOT ROMANTIC!
10. Smeyer writes about every little detail of Bella`s life.. honestly i dont care if she ate a granola bar for breakfast or that it took her 5 minutes to make a sandwitch.
1. Bella is soooo full of herself. She may write about herself to project herself as caring and selfless but in reality she is manipulative. she hurts all three of the most important "men" in her life. charlie she continuously lies to so that she can be with edward. edward she hurts by forcing him to change her even when he was against it. jacob- need i talk about him???
2. NO PLOT!!! isn't that reason enough to hate a book???
3. all the charcters are spineless.
4. the word 'I' is used in every other sentence.
5. TOTALLY REPETITIVE (yuck)
6. the dialougues are forced they don't flow like they do in harry potter
7. its sexist. the women are all weak and always need their other halves. the men are always more dominant, the men are always more important in the relationship
8. decent vampires around the world are now dicriminated against because of twilight :) [same for self respectin werewoves]
9. it is a crime against the environment. tooo much paper is getting wasted in the printing of these rubbish book
10. the biggest reason to hate twilight is because it is TWILIGHT!!!!!!!!!