Presidents:
- Nina (GA-19)
- Sara (FashionVitcim)

Members:
- Kasia (Snick)
- Sophie (xSOFAx)
- Maria (FanDlux)
- Emma (mj22)

Basically a Little Place for all the Mark Fans Out there :)
last edited on Mar 01, 2009 at 03:25PM

Grey's Anatomy 763 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 151-200 of 763

over a year ago mj22 said…
No I don't have a boyfriend at the moment, I have been single for a while and its starting to annoy me becasue out of my 6 best friends there is just 2 of us left who are single. What about you Sara?
over a year ago GA-19 said…
I live in East London, Canary Wharf is like literally 5 minutes away from my house. Nah, Musical's are kinda expenisive! LOL.

BTW, do any of you guys like Taylor swift?
Yeah they are arent they so it probs wouldn't be every month lol So how do you know this dude you like does he go to your school? Believe me don't be shy otherwise you will end up on your own for three years like me. Yeah I like her song thats out but am not a huge fan as its the only song of hers I have heard
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago FashionVictim said…
blush
Yes, I have a boyfriend. But like, it's nothing serious,do you understand? It's an open relationship. I think we are to young and busy with the school and uni to have a guy boring us ;)
Yeah he goes to my school, i don't actually know him that well, i just think he's cute, LOL. Lame reason i know. But i'm too shy, so i'll just pass :D

Oh i'm a massive Fan of her's i think she's sooo awesome!! Oh, what do you think of Take That?
I never heard a Taylor's song. In Portugal anyone knows her xD
Yeah i know what you mean sara :)
Oh I LOVE TAKE THAT NINA!
Wow how do you do it? I don't think I could be in an open relationship but I do have trust issues so that wouldn't be helpful lol
Well she sang the Song White Horse and they played it on Grey's. It was 501/502 and it was when Owen and Cristina kissed for the first time :D
OMG High Five Sara! Oh BTW me and Sara think we're twins cause we are unbelievably alike.
I love Take That! I have loved them ever since I was 9 years old! You girls were probs little toddlers then lol I havent been able to get tickets to see them as they are always sold out!
LOL, i did not know about them at all until their reunion last Year. And ever since then, i have loved them. Who do you guys like the best in Take That?
Have you listened to their greatest hits? There is a song on there called a million love songs, its such a beatuiful song. Well when I was younger my favourite was Mark but now my favourite is Gary, he is hot and sooo talented! He writes so many good songs and not just for Take That
I think Mark is the cutest! and i agree Gary is the most attractive and talented. His voice is soo soothing ad nice to listen to!

Nope i haven't heard that song before... i've only heard, never forget.
Yeah never for get is a good one too. Have you heard could it be magic? Thats a good one too. What's your take on Robbie Williams, do you think he should be back in the band now that they are all on speaking terms, ordo you think they are better off without him?
I think they are wayyy better off without him. They have all matured and he still seems to be living his life as a teenager! I think the band is good as they are now and adding him would be a big mistake! And by the looks of it, i don't think it'll be happening beacuse Robbie says that he is too good for them, apparently.
I agree that they are better off without him, I think that they have proved to everyone that they can be successfull without him and that they don't need him. I think Take That are too good for Robbie!
I agree! I have never liked Robbie and i don't think i ever will!
So... where has Sara gone off to?
over a year ago xSOFAx said…
Hey! I'm back :)
We have not heard from her in a while, maybe she is studying. I am going to have to go soon it's taken me 5hours to plan my maths lessons for next week it shouldn't normally take that long lol
Hey, LOL! What kinda kids do you teach?
What were you guys talking about? xD
We were talking about Take That! one Great band, you ever heard of them?
I teach year 5 so they are 9 and 10. I work in Walker, which is a very deprived area of Newcastle, so there are a lot of behaviour issues but I love it. I am a newly qualified teacher this is my first teaching job, there is soooo much to do there are not enough hours in the day!

Hi Sophie
Hey Emma!
Yeah ive heard of them. :D I love their songs!
What kind of music do you listen?
Oh... Well your lucky it's not secondary school kids! They are worse, i hate them and i'm a kid myself. I would seriously punch some of the kids in my class. But i'm not a violent person so i wouldn't hit anyone. Well East london isn't so great either...
Yup! Join the club Sophie! We all Love Take that!
Well I listen to loads of differnt stuff, Evanescence, Britney Spears, Kings of Leon, Scouting for Girls, Leona Lewis, Green Day my taste is quite varied! What about you?
Good :) which song is your fav?
No I coudln't do secondary school too many hormones! And dealing with the whole pregnancy issues, lets face it there are a lot of teenagers getting pregnant these days! I hope that doesn't make me sound really old lol
My fav take that song is a million love songs, but it was one of there earlier songs when I was nine and you were probs like 3/4 lol whats your fav?
xD LOL emma. i don't know if i would want to teach 9 year olds, i have one at home (my sister :P not my daughter) she's kind of annoying. you must really like kids.
LOL, i know what you mean! I swear, the other day i saw an EX class mate of mines and she was pushing a pram and she looked like a mother! Kids these days, i don't know how they could get pregnant at an early age and ruin their childhood! OMG have you heard about that 13 yr old dad????????!?!?!

Hmm... i like different songs too, my favourite might just be Chasing Cars :D

What's yours?
erm.. my fav take that song is Patience :)
Yeah I do, from my training I can teach any age from 5-11. I like 9 year olds you can have a proper conversation with them, but the little ones are so cute. This is my first job only started in November. They can be annoying tho lol some of the girls can be really horrible to each other!
My favourite Take That Song is propably Patience too :D Or Rule the world :D
LOL, yep. That's 9 year olds for you. I think as soon as you hit Year 4, you actually see the world in black and white. Because when i was younger, i didn't care about anything but fun and more fun, and then when i reached an older age, i started to see things properly.
Yes! That totally baffles me how a 15 year old girl would want to have sex with a 13 year old boy, my brother is 13 and it just totally freaks me out that a boy the same age could be a father. But I don't think its his I think its one of the other lads and she is just saying that its his because his family have money! There are another 3 boys claiming they are the dad! they are 15 too.
If i had to choose a favourite song from their new stuff it would be rule the world! I like there new song too!
Haha, we're really having tqo conversations at a time xD My very favourite song is Streetlights by kanye west. That one's so good!
But i don't see all 9 year olds like that :) my sister can be annoying but she can really sweet sometimes, i mean, last week she made me a heart from clay. How sweet is that?
Ah that is lovely was that for valentines day or did she just decide to make you a heart?
Awww, LOL! That's sweet,

I Like that song StreetLights too! That was the Owen and Cristina Vent Scene and the "Teach Me" Scene ¬¬".

But the thing is... The boy looks like he's 8! he hasn't even gone through puberty yet! and the girl looks really old! Whe i saw the picture, i thought that she was the mum and those were her two kids! But seriously though, you've gone through 15? years without sex and waiting till your legal and ready would have been better for the both of them.
No she just made me a heart :') i was like awwww!
That's what i got from. The owen and cristina vent scene B-) the teach me scene i just try to forget :P
A Link for Sophie, just in case she doesn't know what we're talking about.

link
I think that the sex education in this country needs to seriouly be looked at the UK has the highest number of teen pregnancies in Europe, and I am sure it was Holland who had the lowest, I was watching a tv programme years ago with Davina McCall looking at sex education in schools, and she took a group of 15/16 year olds to holland to have sex education there and it was totally different to what we get in the UK! I have to say it was a little more graphic but everything was explained more clearly and they weren't told not to have sex they were given all of the information and they were given the choice and most choose to wait, where as i thnink in this country you are told not to do it! Being a teenager is very hard tho. But if you are told not do something you are going to do it!
Yeah i know what you mean, In Holland, i heard that there's no legal age for Sex, yet they don't have a lot of teenage pregnancy's. No offence, but i don't think the parents over here have a lot of control over their kids beacuse they are scared they will call the police or something.

But the thing i don't get is why? I mean i'm a teenager too filled with hormones, but i really don't want to go out and have a baby and random sex. My school hardly does Sex Ed beacuse it's a catholic school...
Oh and i'm not a catholic either... so basically, theres nothing stopping me from going out there and having sex :D
Woo! 200th Comment :D
Thanks Nina, cause i didn't know. Emma, i don't know if our sex education is better, but i guess it is, because i don't know any teenage mothers. But you're right, tell a teenager what not to do and you can be sure they do it. It works kind of that way for me :)