Grey's Anatomy Couples Favorite Couple!

mcewen_girl posted on May 17, 2008 at 01:05AM
Pretty self explanatory. Favorite couple and reason(s) for liking them.
last edited on Jan 17, 2011 at 02:21AM

Grey's Anatomy Couples 14 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago McDreamyluva said…
I love Merder cuz they're cute and they're meant for each other~ they'll always be my favourite~x]
over a year ago MerDer1389 said…
my fav couple is MerDer because they have the best chemistry b/t 2 ppl and no matte what happens they will always end up with each other and will always love each other and they are so cute together they are perfect for each other
over a year ago GA-19 said…
My favourite couple is Owen and Cristina. They have so much chemistry that people from miles away could see the sparks between them. The two are the only people on Grey's that hasn't started with Sex and i'm hoping that it'll last cause it's about time the show got a couple that are dedicated to each other.
over a year ago jdmer12 said…
heart
Mine is MerDer, because they are meant to be, perfect for each other, look great together, make me smile when they are together, should I go on?
over a year ago Paramore-CSI said…
IL slexie IT they r soo funny and cute
mark is adorable and funny but hes a player
and lexie is off limits shees so cuter and amazing they make the best couple specially in the begining wen it was off limits
over a year ago SunnyDevil said…
Mark/Addison.
You ask why.Because they're hot together, because Mark came to Seattle for her, because they live together in NY...Because he still love her, because she still love him.It's pretty hard to don't like couple like that.Because I hope one day Mark will go to LA and said to her "I love you" and then just...Happily ever after. <3
That's my hope and...The hope die last. =]
over a year ago MARRR- said…
heart
Izzie & Alex <3
Because they really care about each other, even though they may hurt eachother sometimes. I do hate izzie for leaving, right now, but I have this hope that they will be back together (:
over a year ago ItComesToThis said…
mine is MerDer :D Just because...they were the very first couple on Grey´s, they´ve had so many great moments, they belong together and I enjoy watching them, they´re cute and funny. They may be a bit boring now, but I´m sure sure they´ll have some nice dramatic storyline soon <3
over a year ago NCISaddicted said…
heart
MERDER 4EVER!!! They are sweet together ♥♥
over a year ago iimeriiderii said…
heart
MERDER 4ev! they're so cute. And you can actually feel their LOVE
over a year ago coolcat99 said…
heart
Merder Forever
over a year ago VanillaKismet said…
heart
Obviously Cristina/Owen. Seriously, the man kisses her like he is DROWNING and they're both as inwardly screwy as each other, and so act as one another's screwy support system. And because weirdly, the best part of them having sex for me was the holding hands.

Plus, I'm a redhead. We rule.
over a year ago HoltNLucy4Ever said…
heart
My favorite couple is MerDer because they have been through so much and deserve to be happy for once. With Derek getting shot and Meredith miscarrying their baby, they deserve to have a family of their own. MerDer have been through so much and they deserve the chance to start a family of their own.
My favorite couple is MerDer because they have been through so much and deserve to be happy for once.
over a year ago jusop said…
smile
CALZONA--- they're just 2 idiots who basically meant to be together. I really hope they can end up happily ever after :)