Green Day +++NEW SPOT ICON & BANNER+++

misanthrope86 posted on Jun 15, 2010 at 04:12AM
First off, anyone know who the spot creator is?

Secondly, make some banners and icons! A pick made AGES ago showed that y'all want a new icon/banner, so if people make some, we can choose from what people make. If no one makes any banners or icons, we can't change the current ones!

So please leave a comment here in this forum telling me if you are gonna make anything, and if you do make something, post a link to it here so that we can take a look at it!

Remember that banners need to be 800x100!

Green Day 56 replies

Click here to write a response...
Next

Showing Replies 51-56 of 56

over a year ago rachaelwsz said…
smile
Oh *squeal!!!* New icon and banner! *squeal!!!* :D

Eh, but the whole site looks very blue now. At least the new banner is not mismatched with the icon. *snickers* As much as I love the 'official' new banner, I still wish that this banner was chosen instead though. I love it too f**king much.
Oh *squeal!!!* New icon and banner! *squeal!!!* :D 

Eh, but the whole site looks very [i]blue[/i] no
over a year ago Irina92 said…
^agree it's too blue!! I much prefered this icon, it has some red in it!♥
But it's a change and changes are (almost) always good!;)
^agree it's too blue!! I much prefered this icon, it has some red in it!♥
But it's a change and cha
over a year ago rachaelwsz said…
smile
^If that icon went with the current banner, it would look kinda awkward. =/ Too much contrast...

BUT if that icon went the banner that I posted in my previous comment, I think they'll look kinda good together.

Oh well. Anyway, I'm happy with the change. It was about time. =)
big smile
well the fans have spoken, about the icon-banner!!;)
over a year ago misanthrope86 said…
I think, for us fans who are regularly here, we choose based on how the spot would look. Unfortunately, not very many people actually voted and I think some other fans voted for the icon based on which one thought was cutest/hottest or whatever, which means they really weren't paying attention to how the spot would look overall.

Personally, I didn't like any of the icons that actually got votes in the pick. But I really think that that icon with them wrapped in the falg looked terrible with the new banner. It just looked totally wrong.

As for the banner, I love the one that was voted in. I think its perfect. And it won by alot so I'm pretty sure the bulk of people agree with that choice.

You can never please anyone, unfortunately. I think banner is certainly significantly better than the last one, which cut off half their faces.
You can never please anyone, unfortunately.
Definitely! But I still prefer the flag-icon to the one we have now!=/ As for the banner it's great(=