Girls Generation/SNSD All About You! [Due 8/9/14]

snsdlover4ever posted on Jul 22, 2014 at 07:33AM
Well, since there are users that I'd like to talk to, I never get the chance to do that. So, I'd like to write an article all about the fans here on Fanpop. You're not required to do this, but it would really help and I'd appreciate it if you did!

Task 1 🌸 [You can still do this, but I won't include it in the article.]
Username
Real Name (First name only)
Age (optional)
A interesting fact about yourself

Task 2 😝
Country You Live In
Embarrassing Story

Task 3 🎂
Birthday (Month and Day)
Favorite Holiday, and why?

Due: August 9, 2014

I'll only be writing an article based on some of the tasks (usually marked with emojis) so that way, newer fans can get a feel of this club and the users that go on here. Anything not marked just means that I genuinely want to know.
last edited on Aug 07, 2014 at 12:49AM
save

Girls Generation/SNSD 15 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago Sky_Yoon said…
laugh
Username: Sky_Yoon
Fun Fact: I usually don't know what is going on around me when I am reading a book :-) and I sleep talk XD
snsdlover4ever commented…
Wow that sometimes happens to me. Books just really get me into it! over a year ago
over a year ago BlackPearlLuver said…
smile
Ooh! This sounds really cool! It's nice of you to do this for newer people here too!

Username:BlackPearlLuver
Fun fact: I'm a HUGEEEEEEEEEEEE DaraGon shipper. Like no joke...
I used to be one too. I still ship them, but I'm more of a ChanDara shipper now. :D over a year ago
over a year ago sandra311 said…
Username: sandra311
Fun fact: I can sleep at anytime and everywhere and it's very difficult to wake me up :)
Hehe, that happens a lot to me also! over a year ago
snsd_hyo commented…
same here... no one can wake me up without getting scolded by me >< over a year ago
over a year ago snsdlover4ever said…
I forgot to do myself. xD

Username: snsdlover4ever
Fun Fact: I usually have a tendency to mishear stuff, and they're always wrong. (Like I misheard my friend saying that "She wanted a dog," to "She wanted to die." XP)
last edited over a year ago
sandra311 commented…
hahaha :D over a year ago
Syltre commented…
Lol me too XD One time me and my friends were on the bus and she was telling me about something that happened earlier and by the end all I heard was 'tater-tot' :P over a year ago
^I once misheard an entire conversation with one of my friends. And I mean, the ENTIRE conversation! over a year ago
over a year ago pretty_angel92 said…
Username: pretty_angel92
Real Name (First name only) : Laura
Age (optional) : 21
A interesting fact about yourself: i make fake colorcodings . for example, SNSD singing to other female groups's songs and imagining which parts each member would sing xD

Lol I do that sometimes. I usually imagine what they'd sound like if they released that song instead, and imagine a live performance in my head. xD over a year ago
over a year ago Syltre said…
big smile
Username: Syltre
Fun Fact: I've transferred schools 3 times and each time, on the first day of school, I got lost finding my way to the bus and had to walk home several miles. The first time, instead of walking to my house, I walked to my sister's elementary school instead. When I got home, my mom had already went to the police. XD
Woah, that sounds intense. I can't relate, since I've never had to transfer, and only take the school bus for field trips. over a year ago
over a year ago Tippany said…
Username: Tippany
Fun Fact: I can be such a pea-brained sometimes, just a couple months ago I was doing a spring clean up and I accidentally threw away 40 bucks in the trashcan. It took me about 2 weeks to finally realize what I did then.
That sucks... but it happens to everyone. Me included, and usually WAY more than once! over a year ago
over a year ago Hyorengi said…
Can I participate.... Although the due date is over?

Username: Hyorengi
Fun Fact: I can't really decide what I am doing. (E.g. When I going out, I wear and costume and then I will change it and wear it again....)
Well, it's still the 25th in my country, so you still can! I can never decide either. I can never make up my mind! over a year ago
smile
Task 2! You can still do Task 1, but I won't include it in the article.

Country You Live In
An Embarrassing Story that Involves You

Example:
Embarrassing Story: One time, we were working on painting bamboo in art, and I was standing up since I had to paint. After I was done, I went back to my desk and was talking to my friend behind me, and then when I was about to sit down, my classmate took my seat away from me, and I ended up falling on my butt in front of everyone. xD
sandra311 commented…
I had same situation,it was so embarrassing xD over a year ago
Hyorengi commented…
Me too! Such an embarrassing moment over a year ago
over a year ago BlackPearlLuver said…
cool

Embarrassing story: Okay, when I was young, I wanted to sing really badly. So me and my friend decided to sing in front of our whole school <keep in mind there is about 600-700 people>. We practiced so much but the week we were going to do it, I got a sore throat so I had sounded croaky. I didn't want to let anyone down so I still preformed and it SUCKED! Plus, there was this teacher who kept telling me to bring the mic closer to mr so everybody thought I was hogging the mic. Goodness, I still get teased up to now... But I just laugh it off xD
over a year ago sandra311 said…

Embarrassing Story: I think it is 3 years ago and I had a school performance, there where like 600 pupils. After the school performance, in our assembly hall were desks piled and we decided to sit on them. I had not considered that I'm still wearing my slippery costum, my classmate which sitting with me on same desks jumped off and pushed the desks a little bit forward but I hadn't noticed that. So I decided to jump off too and fell down with all desks. All 600 pupil staring at me and I was lying on the ground with like 5 desks, it didn't hurt but it was emberrassing :D

Embarrassing Story: There were many of them, but I decided to pick the less humiliating one. So it was after a snowy day you know there were a lot of that icy surfaces on the ground, I was just getting out of the school bus and heading to the cafeteria hall when I slipped on that icy surface and fell down. Not many people really noticed, but I groaned a bit too loud which made all the attentions on me. People were staring, some were laughing even my own brother. I tried to get up, but couldn't my feet kept on falling back down. When I was finally able to get up I just pretended like nothing happened, luckily that day I wore a hat and a scarf covering most of my face, so I don't anyone would remember me. Though my brother teased me about it for a couple days and not only did I felt embarrassed, but my hips were also ferociously sore.
over a year ago Hyorengi said…

Embarrassing story: I was at the mall with my friends, and started sprinting towards a store we love. We decided to race to see who becomes the first as the first person gets a treat...while wearing shorts and holding a cup of Dunkin Donuts hot chocolate I accidentally tripped and fell! It took my friends five long seconds to recover from laughing before they rushed over to help me up. The worst part is that everyone on the mall laughed at me! Such an embarrassing moment for me!
Okay, now this game can continue!

Task 3 🎂 [Due: 8/9/14]
Birthday (Month and Day)
Favorite holiday, and why?

Example
Birthday: August 8 (technically, I'm turning 13)
Favorite Holiday and why: Christmas, because I get to have all the food and presents to myself. xD
Tippany commented…
I didn't think you were that young o.O over a year ago
^Hehe, I don't think anyone did. over a year ago
Birthday: September 21st
Favorite Holiday and Why: Christmas= gifts, vacation, freedom