Girls Generation/SNSD My Beauty/ Dancing/Singing/favourite List (2012)

ImanNessa99 posted on Oct 07, 2012 at 03:55PM
Beauty :

1.Sooyoung-Nice body,pretty face, nice legs and beautiful hair
2.Tiffany-she is really pretty
3.Yoona-she is plain but she is here because i think she is prettier than TaeSunYulSeoSicaHyo.
4.Taeyeon-she is cute and pretty
5.Sunny- i think she has a pretty face. But i thinks she is better in "long blonde hair"
6.Yuri-She is too plain and nothing special about her beauty
7.Seohyun-Sometimes she looks ugly but sometimes not :)
8.Jessica/Hyoyeon-Other member is prettier than Hyoyeon and i don' find something special about Jessica's beauty and Jessica looks so old.

Dancing :
(my opinion)

1.Hyoyeon
2.Yuri/Sooyoung/Yoona-i watched SNSD mv and live,Sooyoung is really good in Dancing but when i watched the dance battle , Her dance is not powerful .
3.Sunny/Seohyun
4.Taeyeon- i just think Tae is better than Sica
5.Jessica
6.Tiffany

Singing :
(my opinion)

1.Taeyeon
2.Seohyun
3.Tiffany
4.Jessica/Sunny
5.Sooyoung
6.Yuri
7.Hyoyeon
8.Yoona

My list (2010)

1.Sooyoung
2.YoonA
3.Taeyeon
4.Jessica
5.Tiffany
6.Sunny
7.Hyoyeon
8.Seohyun
9.Yuri

My list (2011- August 2012)

1.Sooyoung
2.Tiffany
3.Seohyun
4.Taeyeon
5.Jessica
6.Sunny
7.Yuri
8.Hyoyeon
9.YoonA

My list (now) :

1.Sooyoung-i like everything about her except her Genie short hair TT.TT
2.Tiffany-she is really pretty and i love her personalty
3.Sunny-she never make me dislike something about her
4.Taeyeon-i love how she sings,mature and she have a nice personality
5.Yuri-there are so many things i like about her
6.Hyoyeon-funny,best dancer and i think she is the kindest in SNSD
7.Jessica-she looks like "rude" and arrogant
8.Seohyun/YoonA
Seohyun-she looks like pretend to be 'innocent' and 'pure' . Some people love her because she is "pure" and "innocent" but we will never know their behaviour. So Seomate , Don't make it as the reason why you love Seohyun. Because we don't know she is really "pure" , innocent and kind or not
YoonA-nothing special

* my list is always change time to time

What about you? ^^
last edited on Oct 12, 2012 at 03:54AM

Girls Generation/SNSD 11 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago tiagih said…
Beauty :

1.Sunny- I never find sunny boring she is always interesting to watch and look at. I love that she is very ninja and that she can be versatile in styles. Her only flaw is that her features aren’t very feminine but toddler like.
2.Yuri- I like her body shape and how healthy she looks, her flaw is her face is kinda plain
3.Jessiaca-Reall pretty face but far too skinny for me
4.Tiffany- She has a pretty face but she body is very box to me
5. Yoona- pretty face her body is very slim but she at least has hips
6. Sooyoung- She has a pretty face but I don’t like her body
7.Taeyeon- Ehh not very pretty kinda boring
8.Seohyun- She pretty but doesn’t photo very well
9.Hyoyoen- I don’t find her very pretty because of all the styles that she has tried and failed

Dancing : Let me just say this is the list of people who I give credit to as a dancer currently

1.Hyoyeon- she is the most versatile dancer in the group
2.Yoona- she is still better because of how she moves
3.Sooyoung- I like that she can keep up with the best but she still isn’t very fluid as the best
4.Yuri- I give her the respect of being one of the dancers, but she messes up too much to be second place to me.
5.Seohyun-she is a better dancers and moves better, she isn’t very passionate about her movements
6.Sunny- She dances just fine but she doesn’t push hard enough to say she is great
7.Taeyeon-she dances great very sporadically, very sloppy
8.Jessica- she has movements when she dances fine but since she was a great dancer in the beginning it’s a shame to see her level of skill now
9.Tiffany -no

Singing :
(my opinion)

1.Taeyeon- I only like the fact that she sound the same on cd as she does live
2.Jessica-Great technique but she does better with songs outside of SNSD to show her true colors
3.Seohyun- Great singer very one tone though, needs to work on technique and breathing
4.Sunny- a lesser Jessica because she lacks technique but again does better outside of SNSD
5.Tiffany- she is too dependent on mr to be high on the list to me, but she is a good singer
6.Sooyoung-not the best but not the worst. She doesn’t have good technique and not very stable but at least its better than the last ones
7.Yuri- souds great on CD but doesn’t sound good live
8.Hyoyeon- I don’t know if she can sing but just doesn’t because she is a dancer or she just doesn’t have a good voice
9.Yoona-no
about her but i still love Yoona <3
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago dinsangi said…
Here's my new list :D

Beauty:
1.Yuri
2.Jessica
3.Seohyun/soo young
4.Taeyeon
5.Tiffany/yoona
6.Sunny
7.Hyoyeon

Dancing:
1.Hyoyeon/Yuri
2.Sooyoung/Yoona
3.Seoyhun
4.Sunny
5.Jessica
6.Taeyeon
7.Tiffany

Singing:
1.Taeyeon
2.Jessica
3.Seohyun
4.Tiffany/Sunny
5.Yuri
6.Sooyoung
7.Hyoyeon/Yoona

My most fav and least fav list:
1.Yuri/Jessica
2.Taeyeon/Seoyhun
3.Sunny/sooyoung
4.Hyoyeon
5.Tiffany
6.Yoona(no hate)
over a year ago princess89 said…
Beauty:
1. Seohyun
2. Sooyoung
3. Jessica
4. Tiffany
5. Taeyeon
6. Yoona
7. Yuri
8. Sunny
9. Hyoyeon

Dancing:
1.Yuri
2. Hyoyeon
3. Yoona
4. Sooyoung
5. Seohyun
6. Jessica
7. Taeyeon
8. Sunny
9. Tiffany

Singing:
1. Taeyeon
2. Seohyun
3. Jessica
4. Tiffany
5. Sunny
6. Sooyoung
7. Yuri
8. Yoona
9. Hyoyeon

Favorite:
1. Seohyun
2. Jessica
3. Taeyeon
4. Sooyoung
5. Sunny
6. Hyoyeon
7. Yuri
8. Yoona
9. Tiffany
Beauty:
1. Seohyun
2. Sooyoung
3. Jessica
4. Tiffany
5. Taeyeon
6. Yoona
7. Yuri
8. Sunny
over a year ago nacchiee said…
i wanna answer it! i wanna answer it too xD

My Beauty
Yoona- I dont know, she just look beautiful all the times for me, charming girl
Sooyoung- omg, she look so damn pretty these days *_*
Jessica-love her face, its interesting, she can look pretty, cute , sexy at one time
Taeyeon-sometime she can look extremely pretty
Seohyun-love how natural she looks , and actually her beauty is so appealing
Tiffany-again, she is pretty but her beauty isnt that interest me
Yuri-she look old for her age but still pretty
Hyoyeon-she is exotic , but i never really think she is pretty
Sunny-since she cut her hair ><

Dancing:
Yuri<3 really love her dance move, so sexy~
Hyoyeon-dancing queen!
Yoona
Sooyoung-stiff but elegant
Seohyun
Sunny
Jessica-lazy but has potential
Taeyeon
Tiffany

Singing
Taeyeon-no need to ask ..
Jessica-love her unique highpitched voice
Sunny-oooh i her voice is cute, high yet strong xD
Seohyun-sometime she sounds like tae :)
Tiffany-husky, sexy
Yuri-i just love her voice,
Sooyoung-nice voice, but not interesting
Yoona-actually she has sweet voice, but xD
Hyoyeon-i just dont like her voice

Favourite~~~
Yoona
Jessica-princess<3
Seohyun-talented, nice, perfect
Sooyoung-she is less interesting now..
Taeyeon-cute, amazing voice
Sunny-love love her voice
Yuri-she went up!!
Tiffany-i feel i dont like her personality, but still love her
Hyoyeon-still like her, i just dont find anything special from her
over a year ago YulYoonSoo said…
heart
Beauty :-

1.Yuri
2.Taeyeon
3.Yoona
4.Jessica
5.Seohyun
6.Sooyoung
7.Tiffany
8.Sunny
9.Hyoyeon

Dancing :-

1.Yuri
2.Yoona/Sooyoung
3.Hyoyeon
4.Jessica
5.Seohyun
6.Taeyeon
7.Sunny
8.Tiffany

Singing :-

1.Taeyeon
2.Seohyun
3.Sooyoung/Jessica
4.Yuri
5.Yoona
6.Tiffany
7.Sunny
8.Hyoyeon

Favorite :-

1.Yuri
2.Yoona
3.Sooyoung
4.Hyoyeon
5.Taeyeon
6.Tiffany
7.Sunny
8.Jessica
9.Seohyun
over a year ago pretty_angel92 said…
Beauty
1.Sooyoung-THE MOST GORGEOUS KPOP FEMALE, probably one of the most gorgeous women i've ever seen
2.Tiffany-she was prettier before, but she's still very beautiful
3.Yuri- very pretty, sometimes she looks older than her age, but now she changed her hair to black and she looks younger. but Fany is still prettier
4.Taeyeon-cute and pretty at the same time. her best era was Genie, i just LOVED her hair
5.Hyoyeon-exotic, sometimes weird and ugly on the pictures, but overall, she has an interesting face
6.Yoona-very plain, so boring to look at. but i have to admit that she looks pretty sometimes, with heavy makeup
7.Sunny-just cute. and please i want her long hair back. short doesn't suit her at all, she looks like a little boy
8.Jessica-she looks soooo old, and i hate everything about her face, her smile is weird and her eyes are so far away from her lips, her whole face is damn weird. she reminds me of a horse. and no, i'm not saying this to sound funny, i'm not making fun of her, but if she reminds me of a horse, what can i do? -_-
9-Seohyun-she's definitely more lady-like now, but i do find her really ugly, there's nothing pretty about her face, she can be attractive if the pictures have a lot of makeup and photoshop, but that doesn't work all the time. i have nothing against Seo, i think she's talented and a very nice person who likes to help the others, but she's just not pretty to me. i think she's one of the ugliest kpop females

Dancing
1-Hyoyeon/Sooyoung-i'm still torn apart on this one, cause, while Hyoyeon can be a very powerful dancer, i think she just fits to powerpull beats, like hip hop and stuff like that. when i watch Hyo dancing a valsa, it looks so fucking akward because i'm not used to see her like that.... but Sooyoung can dance to all types of dancing, powerfull or calm. she always shows great energy even when they're tired...i admire her so much for that... they're both great, though
2-Yuri-she's in the same situation as Hyoyeon, but Yuri can only dance sexy. in fact, i never see Yuri dancing to other type of concepts, it's always sexy. but i can't deny that she's very good. unfortenetely she's getting worse now, she's becoming lazy and she isn't progressing at all
3-Yoona-well, i can't say anything about this, she is indeed, a better dancer than the remaining girls
4-Taeyeon-most of you will think i'm crazy but i don't have any problem with Taeyeon's dancing, she isn't amazing, but she's not terrible, she learns and she does what it has to be done. her dancing doesn't bother me at all
5-Seohyun-and now i'm going to explain why Seohyun isn't my 4th. you see, while Taeyeon's dancing doesn't bother me, Seohyun's dancing does, when it comes to sexy concepts. i don't like how Seohyun tries too hard to look sexy, and it looks so forced, that it's not even enjoyable. i like when she dances to things like Gee and Genie(different type of sexy) but things like Mr taxi, Bad girl or the boys, just NO. maybe it's because i don't like to see Seohyun so grown up, but the fact is, she's way more interesting the other way around(acting cute and shy)
6-Tiffany/Jessica/Sunny- i have no reason to rank these 3. to me they're equal, Jessica is lazy as fuck, Tiffany is ok, and Sunny isn't memorable.

Singing
1-Taeyeon-i don't need to explain
2-Tiffany- while some people say that she isn't stable live, i actually disagree, she's SO MUCH BETTER now, it's insane...she's the most improoved member along with Seo and Soo, in terms of singing, imo. her voice is very pretty and it fits every type of song
3-Seohyun- i can honestly say that Seohyun used to be at the bottom of my list on 2010, because let's be honest, her vocals sucked so much while they were performing run devil run and oh. it was so bad, she was always out of tune and i couldn't understand why she was a lead vocalist. but now i do, she has such an amazing control, the only problem is her breathing sounds. but she improoved a lot and i'm actually proud of what she accomplished
4-Sooyoung-you can say i'm biased i don't fucking care, she also improoved a lot, i can see such a difference in her voice, now. more confident, beautiful and she's so good, live. i don't know why people don't see it
5-Jessica- i can't deny that Sica has a good technique but i just hate her voice so much, that i can't put her higher. also, she's sometimes out of tune, she used to be a better singer. i remember when she could actually reach her high notes on kissing you and into the new world...but now? jesus christ, she doesn't even try and when she does, it sounds so bad, that it makes me wanna cringe
6-Yuri-just like her dancing, Yuri's singing alvo went down a lot, i never considered Yuri to be that great, but yeah, she was so much BETTER before 2010. her voice in into the new world is actually powerfull and husky but now it's so weak...not to mention that she's sucks on live performances. yuri i love you, but it's the truth. also, it annoyis me a lot when people say she's the best singer out of the dancers just because it sounds good on the recorded version...i mean, REALLY? that's your reason? seriously, when i make a singing list, i always pay attention to how they sound LIVE and not to how they sound on the original CD version. COMME ON -___-
8-Hyoyeon-very interesting voice and she was also better before. she had more control. but wtf, hyoyeon, now i can only hear autotune when it comes to your parts( and Yoona's, but on Yoona's case, i understand why), and most of the time you don't even sing. still, i have faith that i will see the old Hyoyeon again
Sunny-yeah, whatever, i absolutely HATE her voice, she's not a good singer, she's mostly ouf of tune, she always uses aegyo for no reason and most of the time it's just to cover her bad singing, it's annoying, moving on...
Yoona-well, not a surprise, most of the kpop visuals can't sing for shit, it's not that Yoona is bad, but here's the problem...EVERYONE can sing like her. heck, you can sing her lines while you're taking a shower...i hear better singers on karaoke....not to mention that she lip syncs so many times

Favorite- i'm not gonna explain this one cause i explained it multiple times, i hope you understand =P
1-Sooyoung
2-Yuri
3-Taeyeon
4-Hyoyeon
5-Tiffany
6-Sunny
7-Seohyun
8-tie between Yoona and Jessica
over a year ago ImanNessa99 said…
laugh
pretty_angel92 i thought Tiffany is your 2nd or 3rd in your list xD
over a year ago pretty_angel92 said…
^ favorite? no, she never was. i still like her very much, but she was never higher than 5th. actually, she used to be lower(back in 2009)

i think this was my list in 2009( "?" for the ones i'm not sure)
1-Sooyoung
2-Yoona(you can laugh)
3-Sunny
4-Taeyeon
5-Yuri ?
6-Tiffany ?
7-Jessica ?
8-Hyoyeon ?
9-Seohyun
over a year ago shineefannz said…
Beauty:
1.Jessica
2.Taeyeon
3.Tiffany
4.Yoona
5.Yuri
6.Sooyoung
7.Sunny
8.Hyoyeon
9.Seohyun

Dancing:
1.Hyoyeon
2.Yuri
3.Sooyoung
4.Yoona
5.Seohyun
6.Sunny
7.Jessica
8.Taeyeon
9.Tiffany

Singing:
1.Taeyeon
2.Jessica
3.Tiffany
4.Seohyun
5.Sunny
6.Yuri
7.Sooyoung
8.Hyoyeon
9.Yoona

Favourite:
1.Jessica
2.Taeyeon
3.Sunny
4.Hyoyeon
5.Yuri
6.Yoona
7.Sooyoung
8.Seohyun
9.Tiffany
over a year ago Ha-Neuly said…
Beauty :-

1.Yoona
2.Taeyeon
3.Jessica
4.Seohyun
5.Sooyoung
6.Yuri
7.Hyoyeon
8.Tiffany
9.Sunny

Dancing :-

1.Hyoyeon
2.Yoona
3.Sooyoung
4.Yuri
5.Seohyun
6.Taeyeon/Jessica
7.Sunny
8.Tiffany

Singing :-

1.Taeyeon
2.Jessica
3.Seohyun
4.Yuri/Sooyoung
5.Sunny
6.Tiffany
7.Yoona
8.Hyoyeon

Favorite :-

1.Taeyeon
2.Jessica
3.Yoona
4.Hyoyeon
5.Sooyoung
6.Seohyun
7.Sunny
8.Yuri
9.Tiffany
over a year ago pearlxashxdawn said…
beauty:
1. Jessica/Sooyoung-love their face soooo much!!! jessica's face is so pretty like an angel from above and i love her more when she smiles and laughs, she looks sweet and innocent when she has no make up or smiles; sooyoung's face is so beautiful especially when she smiles and i can't stand those cheekbones of hers :))

2. YulSeo-they are tied...Yuri's face looks so mature with make up so i found her pretty with less make up, it makes her face look sweet Seohyun's face looks so angelic and innocent :))

3. Yoona/Taeyeon-Korean beauty...duh!! -_-

4. HyoSun-i found hyoyeon's face exotic and a the fact is that she looks less pretty in some mv's, is because of her stylist; I found Sunny cute not pretty

5. Tiffany-i do found her pretty but it's just that her face looks long while her body looks like a box, i mean what is that...she looks more pretty when she smiles but to me, they are getting old like, you know, been there-done that (no bashing, just my opinion) for the record, i found her pretty when she has less make up :))

dancing:
1. Yuri-body fits with the theme "dancing" and i mean ALL kinds of dancing

2. Hyoyeon-insecure when doing sexy dances..very loyal to dancing

3. Yoona/Sooyoung-the shikskins and the 2 thinnies, when they dance, i'm afraid that they would get tired easily (not an exaggeration) because of their body, i thought that the food they eat is not enough for them to do stuff, but they are very good and are very passionate

4. Seohyun-balances dancing and singing, but ....nvw

5. Jessica-mianhe Sica unnie but sometimes you tend to get lazy, but you are still energetic like in "Into the New World' and I prefer you more in singing
6. Sunny-so cute!!!

7. Taeyeon-too shaggy
8. Tiffany-ehhhh...

singing:
1. Jessica-love her high-pitch and angelic voice <3

2. Seohyun-her voice sounds mature (Ex: sixteen going on seventeen) but very good :))

3. Taeyeon-i know, most of you think that i'm crazy that i put taeyeon in 3rd..the reason is i don't find her voice that much interesting BUT I still love it yet not much (no bashing, just my opinion)

4. Sunny-tries her best to sing on tune and reach high notes :)) love that about her

5. Tiffany-feeling left out when the vocals are doing songs with high notes

6. SooRi-no comment (lol)
8. Hyoyeon-exotic but sometimes out of tune when doing it in live
9. Yoona-ehhh

favorite:
1. Jessica
2. Yuri
3. Seohyun
4. Yoona
5. SooSun
6. SooSun
7. Hyoyeon