Girls Generation/SNSD WG VS SNSD

JessicaVEVO posted on Mar 17, 2012 at 12:22PM
SNSD is being bashed up by WG and i think we need to discuss about this. any idea's how to help our Soshi?
SNSD is being bashed up by WG and i think we need to discuss about this. any idea's how to help our S

Girls Generation/SNSD 9 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago JessicaVEVO said…
HEllo sumone please reply on how to help our soshi?
over a year ago MoOoOoN said…
just keep ur love 4 SNSD,Encourage them
keep ur eyes on them specially this days until they prove them selves in u.s
i still love wonder girls but I believe that SNSD is more Talented
shoshi fighting:)
Soshi fighting
over a year ago shirlynlovesnsd said…
Now SNSD's new opponent is actually 2NE1. (shall not use "enemy" because it will hurt the feelings of 2NE1 and SNSD fans)
But also WG. i feel sad 2NE1 is new opponet. i love them as much as SNSD
over a year ago tiagih said…
meh
if you ask me, SNSD has more competition then just WG, they have 2NE1 of YG, some of JYP and to me SHINee. Once girls generation start acting like artist instead of tools then they might show people who arent the most die hard fans that they could make it big somewhere outside Asia
over a year ago Jade_Ent said…
Come on! No need to think bout solutions,and no need to do anything coz WGs isnot SNSD's rivalry,WGs is just a shadow of themself.Thats it.SNSD is the best,dont worry 2 much Guys
over a year ago blackpearl996 said…
meh
we need to worry about 2ne1 vs snsd 2ne1 whoa i dont like them but they have lots of fans which will probably beat snsd
over a year ago blackpearlyul21 said…
heart
SNSD is still the best so don't worry a lot about that.. We'll just continue support and love them... ^___^