Girls Generation/SNSD No more Inappropriate Picks.

lloradochelly posted on Jan 01, 2012 at 11:27PM
When you look at the Picks here in the Girls' Generation Fan CLub, all you can see is "who's the prettiest snsd member?" , "who's your favorite snsd member?", or "which snsd member did plastic surgery?" PLEASE STOP THIS UNNECCESARY PICKS. I beg you. Because of this, s<3nes who have their biased members will have fights in answering it. And I don't want to read those caps lock words in the comment. I don't want my fellow s<3nes to fight.
Did you ever watch snsd interviews? they already answered those questions? why can't you stop asking?! All those questions are already flooding the Picks area.
Fyi, Jessica and Taeyeon already said in an interview that their group did not do any plastic surgery. All snsd members already said that all of them are pretty and everyone has their own charm that makes them pretty. So, no more arguing please.

* As what I have observed, the best thing to do is SPAM all the next picks that are inappropriate like what i have said. Please cooperate so everyone will have a nice time together :)) tnx.
When you look at the Picks here in the Girls' Generation Fan CLub, all you can see is "who's  the pre

Girls Generation/SNSD No replies