Girls Generation/SNSD [UPDATED] SooYoung injured in car accident!

Sn822007 posted on Aug 30, 2011 at 02:08AM
SooYoung has been hospitalised after a car accident that occurred Sunday morning as she was on her way to a volunteer service event for the visually impaired in Chun An.

Reportedly,the accident was caused due to the negligence of a driver in the opposite lane,whose vehicle crossed the centre line and collided with SooYoung's,leaving her with injuries to her lower back area.

SM stated
"SooYoung is suffering from a sacrovertebal fracture from the car accident,but thankfully,the injury is nothing serious

SooYoung's doctor added that with treatment and rest,she will be fully recover in no time but has to suspend ll immediate activities to recuperate.She will thus not be able to attend the upcoming 'SM TOWN-Tokyo' and SNSD's concert in Taiwan.

With SNSD's anticipated Korean comeback round the corner,this may lead to a possible delay in promotions.However,waiting a little longer for SNSD's comeback is nothing as SooYoung's health much more important.
SooYoung has been hospitalised after a car accident that occurred Sunday morning as she was on her wa

Girls Generation/SNSD 5 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago nade_nagihiko said…
crying
Get well soon, Sooyoung!
over a year ago M_Toushiro said…
yeah, get well soon, Sooyoung unnie....^^/
i hope and i want u can perform together with the other members...
SNSD fighting....^^b
over a year ago abiegail16 said…

get well soon sooyoung
over a year ago KippyGirl said…
crying
I know! I'm so sorry!
Get well soon! Or i'm going to have a fighting with me... XD
over a year ago YushiGirl said…
She's ok now,I mean she got better a long time ago
She's ok now,I mean she got better a long time ago