XxlynZxX posted on Feb 08, 2008 at 11:45PM
y do people like mcr just b/c they think gerard is hot?...he is hot but he is also very talented!!

Gerard Way 10 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago ROCKIN_CHICK_08 said…
i like mcr coz there music is awesome nd also gee is hot but i mostly like them for tthere music
over a year ago xxkikixx said…
i love mcr because i love everyone of those talented beautiful people (the looks also have a significant percent) they are wonderful witty comedians!!! i love everyone gerard, mikey, ray, frank, and bob!!!!
over a year ago SaitoSaturno said…
All of them are really cute. But MCR saved my life and that's why I love them. :D yay!
over a year ago mcrroxsursoxs said…
i agree with saitosaturno they saved my liffe. they are all so funny and inpirational!! so they all are cute but thats not the main reason i love them. i love there music and what they support.
like ending youth violence and stuff..
over a year ago greenday82 said…
well they r all sooo hot (especially gee) but i like them for their music. when i first heard a mcr song i didnt know what any of them looked like, i didnt even know their names! (boy i was missing so much).
over a year ago mcrkilljoygirl said…
heart
Agreed Gerard has a great voice he make comics and has a great heart! MCR is/has helping me with theyre lyrics soo that why i love him/them!
over a year ago gabriELLE7 said…
heart
i was first introduced to my chemical romance's music by my mom. (i know that's kinda weird but it's true) she put their cd, three cheers for sweet revenge, in my car and i have loved them and their music ever since XD (i have been obessed ever since) so basically i heard their music before i knew what they looked like. although i have to admit they are all pretty hot ;) their music and lyrics are beautiful. my chemical romance is extremely talented :D
over a year ago Gerardfan16 said…
smile
honestly Gerard inspires me a lot to try and write songs which i've always wanted to do. and he is hot but i look past just his looks, i mean have u even noticed the amount of emotion he puts into all their songs? its epic and honestly if i were to ever meet Gerard i would just play it cool and treat him like a normal human being .
over a year ago Gerardwayluvr97 said…
kiss
I love the music and him. the music says the words i cud nevr say and i love them 4 it. I'm WAAAAAY 2 chicken to evr b able 2 speak out like they do. i also love the mission they're on. they really did save my life! Am i being 2 emotional here???
over a year ago DarkestZsusanna said…
wink
When I first heard an MCR song, it was Teenagers. not necessarily inspirational or anything too special but I fell in love with it anyway. The sound of his voice and the strong beat of the drums drew me in and I have forever loved MCR since. I had no clue what any of the band members looked like or knew their names. But now that all just adds to the fun of them. If it weren't for MCR's strong hearted lyrics, this would not have been posted. Instead of starting poetry, I would have continued to cut. If it weren't for My Chemical Romance, I would never have learned to express myself in words that, though nobody else may ever see them, made the pain of my life so much better. I would have been cutting. Not just one or two little cuts that I could blame on my cats but long gashes that would scar my arms and thighs for life. I'm so happy that I found MCR without searching for a band with a hot singer. That's just a perk.