Gambit New Icon / Banner

x-menobsessed26 posted on Sep 03, 2017 at 04:52AM
Hello fellow Gambit fans.

I noticed our spot here hasn't changed looks in a long while (years) and could do with a change of clothes. I think it would be nice to change the look. If you think the look SHOULDN'T be changed, please reply below and your voice will be heard as well.

If you have any ideas for a new icon or banner, please submit them below cropped to the appropriate sizes (banners = 800x100 pixels or larger; icons = 100 x 100 or larger; *NOTE* larger images will be re-sized).

Also, please limit your submissions to a small number a piece. Honestly, no more than three of each for one person. If a large number of people decide to submit, the number allowed will have to be cut down even farther. For this reason, when submitting, please number your submissions in order of favorite.

This forum will stay open for 2 weeks then closed. The poll will be posted within three days after. If no response is made at all, the forum will be closed and the contest held without other fan participation.

For any other questions, comments, or concerns, please let me know. Thank you!

Gambit 2 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago x-menobsessed26 said…
Since there were no replies to this topic, I will be keeping the forum open for the time being. There is no deadline as of yet, roughly within the next couple of weeks. Stayed tuned for more information.
over a year ago x-menobsessed26 said…
Since it's been 7 months since this forum was started and there were no responses, I just decided to go ahead and post the poll.

A new election will be scheduled for one year after the election is over, which will be on May 18th, 2019. If there are no further replies, a new election may not take place at that time.