Fred Weasley In memory

Phoenix315 posted on Jul 25, 2007 at 03:31PM
What is one of your Fred/twin moments?

I liked Fred during Potterwatch. It's amazing how he can keep humor during such a tragic time.

Fred Weasley 7 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago piperpayton22 said…
i like that too it was funny and i really like it when he is really scared btu george is making all these weird jokes about his ear
over a year ago CSI9em said…
I love that that scene too piperpayton22!!! It is soo hard to believe he is rly gone.... I also like how they switch names to confuse ppl. snoznoodle I rember that and it was very funny there are too many to name I love ever living memory of Fred!!!
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago snoznoodle said…
I liked Fred and George paying out Ron about going out with Lavender and Ron throwing a knife at them... lol love it!
"Fred says his left buttock was never the same."
Theres so much more!
over a year ago Skibunny109 said…
I agree with snozdoodle.
"Fred says his left buttock was never the same"
LOLZ!
over a year ago ProudRe-Fredder said…
crying
I like the one where Fred and George give Harry the map, cause it shows that they care about him and wanna help him. I also like the scene in the Goblet of Fire where the turn old and start tacking each other. But of course, I cannot forget the fight on the Quiddich field, and Weasleys Wizard Wheezes. THERE ARE SO MANY I LOVE!
POOR GEORGE... *sobs*
over a year ago fantasyfreaks said…
crying
I like how they are always joking and switch names and how they finish each other's sentences all the time. I feel so bad for George. They were never seperated. Never Ever.
over a year ago BeaterBabe said…
Training with Dumbledore's Army in OOTP.