Fred and George Weasley Hermione Is Like The Twins

FredWIsNotDead posted on Jul 06, 2008 at 07:46PM
I think that Hermione Granger is a female Fred hiding inside of a Percy. Think about it. In OOTP she started breaking out of her shell even saying-"It's fun isn't it? Breaking the rules." I think Hermione would actually be a good match for Fred even if you think about it. If Ron'Hermione hadn't happened why not Fred/Hermione? "Opposites" attract, don't they? =)

Fred and George Weasley 12 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago friendsrox said…
i totally agree! can u imagine sum1 as hot as fred with sum1 as hot as hermione? they'd be totally cute 2getha!
over a year ago FredWIsNotDead said…
exactly!!!
over a year ago kateliness2 said…
I really liked the idea of Hermione with one of the twins, even though I knew it wasn't going to happen :)
over a year ago FredWIsNotDead said…
me too!!!
over a year ago INLOVEWITHRON said…
I would have loved to see them together if Ron and Hermione didn't work out, but you can just guess how Ron would have a fit about that.
over a year ago _FredWeasly_ said…
Ron would be totally off.. His ex-girlfriend dating his brother... Man i would be pissed off!
over a year ago luvsoccer97 said…
cool
maybe.....actually, from the very beginning, it was clear dat Ron liked Hermione, but from the first book onwards, after the troll attack, v can't say that Hermione had become easygoing about rules. and she did like the Weasley Wizard Wheezes' products a lot, more than she let on. this is obvious that she is impressed by the twins work. and seriously, i really think that Fred and Hermione would luk GR8 2geder!
over a year ago uptonogood said…
hmmm
She is impressed with their work on the jokes and Wheezes but I don't think they would be good for one another unless she loosened up.
Ron/Hermione are adorable though so its kind of hard for me to think of Fred with Hermione.
over a year ago MissTomFelton said…
wink
yeah... (me thinking) be better if it were me though
over a year ago galou_2010 said…
heart
I read that Mrs.Rowling actually considered putting Hermione with one of the twins. I would've loved it :3
over a year ago VienneseWaltz said…
heart
OMG!!! Where have all my Fremione fan besties gone!?!? Turns out they are here!!!!
over a year ago puppygirl12114 said…
big smile
I TOTALLY AGREE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!