ForestPack The 'Get to Know Your Character' Game!

KatieK102 posted on Sep 07, 2017 at 09:11PM
Pretty sure you guys know the deal by now ;)

Sheet (just copy and paste) -

- Name:

- Family (if any):

- Backstory (if any):

- Illness (if any):

- Mate/Love interest (if any):

- Closest to:

- Ambitions:

- Biggest fear:

- Quirks:

- What inspired his/her name:

- If he/she was in a movie/cartoon/TV show, what character would they be:

- Do you consider him/her a villain, hero, or somewhere in between:

- What would be his/her theme song?

- A quote/lyric that describes them?

- Other:
last edited on Sep 08, 2017 at 12:08AM

ForestPack 10 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago KatieK102 said…
- Name: Freya (FRAY-YAH)

- Family (if any): Lakota (mother, deceased), Aries (father, deceased [former alpha]), Odin (mate, deceased [former alpha]), Onyx (son [alpha]), Sierra (son), Samsara (daughter), Nakoda (grandaugher), Bandit (grandson)

- Backstory (if any): Her bloodline consists of only high-ranking wolves, so she's always been very closely watched and respected. Odin was a few moons older than her, but they were best friends from their very first interaction ("she's like a little sister to me!" he would exclaim, and "he's practically my older brother!" she would protest ;)). Their bond only strengthened when they became deltas and could do more together. By the time they became subordinates they were ready to admit they had feelings for each other, and quickly became mates. They had their arguments like any other pair of mates, but they constantly supported each other and were always together. When Odin was chosen as beta and then became alpha, they were an unbreakable team. Freya gave birth to Onyx and Sierra a few moons after Odin became alpha, and Samsara followed a few moons later (roughly about the time that Onyx and Sierra neared the end of their deltaship). Freya actually gave birth to three pups that night, but it was a very harsh winter; one pup was stillborn and the other died a few nights later (Samsara knows about the second pup, but they never told her that she has a stillborn littermate). They were both very present, very loving parents who devoted themselves to each other.

- Illness (if any):

- Mate/Love interest (if any): Odin (mate, deceased)

- Closest to: Odin, pups

- Ambitions: Her parents always taught her to value her worth, so she grew up determined to follow in her bloodline's pawprints and not settle for anything, whether it be a lower-ranked male or subpar skills.

- Biggest fear: Former: disappointing her bloodline. Current: loosing one of her pups the way she lost her mate.

- Quirks: Freya is generally a kind, naturing she-wolf, and cares for every member of her Pack; however, she believes very fiercely on some topics and when confronted, easily becomes more aggressive than her mate. For example, she is apart of the group that believes a high-ranking wolf should not take on a (much) lower-ranking mate because she considers is 'cheating'. Arizona was ranks below Sierra, so when he announced that he loved her, Freya had trouble accepting that. Sierra eventually managed to secure his mother's approval, but only after Freya took Arizona hunting and interrogated her - multiple times xD She's much more fond of Arizona now, but it definitely took awhile! The fact that she gave her a grandson and granddaughter certainly helped :)

- What inspired his/her name: I created Odin first, and I wanted him to have the perfect lovestory with his mate. In Norse mythology, Freya and Odin are two of the only gods that are married in nearly any translation of the myth. Furthermore the goddess Freya fits the personality I had in mind: "Freya is famous for her fondness of love, fertility, beauty, and fine material possessions." So, a bit vain but loving and nurturing when you get to the core of her :)

- If he/she was in a movie/cartoon/TV show, what character would they be: The Norse goddess Freya - Norse mythology is written in books, so that works, right? xD

- Do you consider him/her a villain, hero, or somewhere in between: Hero

- What would be his/her theme song? Mine, by Taylor Swift

- Other: She truly believed that Odin was her soulmate. / Her bloodline is incredibly desired because her family-tree consists of only high-ranking wolves; her bloodline is actually more "pure" than Odin's, and more alphas have come from her line than his. Every alpha's pup is put on a sort of pedestal, but because of her and Odin's mating, Onyx, Sierra and Samsara's blood is practically royalty.

last edited over a year ago
[b]- Name:[/b] Freya (FRAY-YAH) 

[b]- Family (if any):[/b] Lakota (mother, deceased), Aries (fathe
- Name: Odin (OH-DEN)

- Family (if any): Styx (father, deceased), Shiba (mother, deceased [former beta]), Ceres (sister, deceased), Iris (sister, deceased), Paxton (brother, deceased), Nakoda (grandaugher), Bandit (grandson)

- Backstory (if any): Despite being born in a litter of four, Odin wasn't incredibility close to his littermates. He loved them, but he didn't have a best friend until Freya, and later Tiber. Because Odin's mother was beta and Freya's father was alpha, they worked closely together and always pushed their pups to become friends, and later mates. Odin was naturally gifted as a delta and thanks to his "pure" bloodline he had very little difficulty climbing the ranks. One of his sister's, Iris, died in a Pack hunt gone wrong as a delta, and Odin became paranoid that he would loose someone else he cared about the same way. Shiba, his mother, got caught in a wolf trap one morning and only managed to escape by chewing her own paw completely off. After many moons the wound healed, but she was forced to retire as beta. By that point Odin was a very respected subordinate, and he and several others challenged each other for the position, including his littermate Paxton. Odin ultimately won, and once Aries died (Freya's father/alpha), Odin again fought off challengers to secure his rank as alpha. He chose Tiber, his longtime friend, second only to Freya, to serve as his beta. He served a long time and served his Pack well, even though he watched his family die off one-by-one; Shiba of old age, but his father (Styx) died from a mysterious illness (cancer), and his last two littermates (Paxton and Ceres) both died during the black-cough epidemic that took the lives of many Packmates. He now watches over his Pack from MoonPack.

- Illness (if any): He never contracted black-cough, but he did fight a battle with white-cough.

- Mate/Love interest (if any): Freya (mate)

- Closest to: Freya, pups, Tiber

- Ambitions: To ensure his Pack's protection no matter what.

- Biggest fear: Accidentally leading one of his Packmates to their own demise, like Aries did to Iris. (Ironically enough, Odin died the same way as Iris.)

- Quirks: Caribou - the prey that killed him - was Odin's favorite food xDx He loved the warm moons, and insisted that he and Freya go on a date at least twice a moon.

- What inspired his/her name: Odin is the Norse-mythology version of Zeus; he's god of the gods.

- If he/she was in a movie/cartoon/TV show, what character would they be: This is probably another cop-out, but again, Norse-mythology is recorded in books so it counts xD (So, Odin)

- Do you consider him/her a villain, hero, or somewhere in between: Hero

- What would be his/her theme song? If I Loose Myself, by One Republic (for Freya)

- A quote/lyric that describes them? "A leader is one who knows the way, goes the way, and shows the way."

- Other: If asked his greatest achievement, Odin always leans against Freya and then looks to Onyx, Sierra and Samsara. / Odin chose Tiber to be his beta, but as time passed he realized that it was a mistake. Tiber was too cunning and greedy to be in a position of ultimate control and needed to be managed; thus the reason he began training Onyx. He passed it off as wanting his pup to inherit the Pack, but stressed to Onyx several times that Tiber was not to be alpha. He could be trusted as long as he wasn't in control.
[b]- Name:[/b] Odin (OH-DEN) 

[b]- Family (if any):[/b] Styx (father, deceased),  Shiba (mother, d
TeamPeeta649 commented…
I hate that he's dead DX over a year ago
KatieK102 commented…
I knowww, I almost want to revive him! I think he was a really good, fair leader. Onyx is definitely a bit darker than his father. over a year ago
- Name: Tiber (TIE-BURR) (BURR as in Burrbush)

- Family (if any): Styx (sister), Kalani (mate, deceased), Maddox (son), Caliae (daughter)

- Backstory (if any): Tiber and his littermate, Styx, were born to a pair of high-ranking subordinates. Tiber always did well as a delta and showed a lot of talent, but he could never quite measure up to his best friend, Odin. Tiber hated always coming in second to Odin, but at the same time he was proud that his friend always did so well - that is, until Odin got what Tiber had always wanted: Freya.
Tiber had had a crush on her ever since they were pups, and Odin and Freya constantly insisted that they were practically siblings, so he thought he had a real chance with her. When they admitted to him that they had feelings for each other, Tiber was stunned with betrayal. While he remained friends with both wolves, that bitter seed that had been planted as a delta began to blossom, until he couldn't stand the sight of Odin. One night he cornered Freya and begged her to leave the Pack with him, and they could start their own Pack together as the alpha's. When Freya refused, he advanced on her and she clawed him, thus the mysterious scar on his muzzle.
Her rejection was exactly what he needed to get over her, and about a moon later he began courting Kalani. He genuinely adored her and was thrilled when she had his pups, Maddox and Cailae, however he was still bitter towards Odin and Freya. Then Odin became alpha and asked Tiber to be his beta. He accepted, and for awhile he was content. He had a loving mate and his pups were his pride and joy. Then a bout of black-cough wrecked havoc on the Pack and killed many members, including Kalani.
Tiber resented Odin and Freya even more because they still had each other while the love of his own life had been stolen away. Odin, unaware of his grudge, gave him Bandit as a delta (Odin's grandson). Despite the huge honor Tiber couldn't see past his bitterness, and planned to kill Odin. He tried several attempts but was somehow always foiled. Odin never caught him but he did suspect something was wrong with his beta, and so he began training Onyx to one day take his place. To Tiber that was the ultimate betrayal, and so he decided to bid his time and then strike when the perfect moment arose.
He got that moment on a hunting trip one day; they were hunting caribue, and Odin pulled Tiber aside so they could single one out. The rest of the patrol were chasing off a weaker caribue, so no one saw when Tiber pulled away and watched as a cairbue trampled Odin to death.
When Onyx challenged Tiber to a challenge for alpha, Tiber thought he would win. He wasn't expecting Onyx to channel his grief into rage and overpower him. Ashamed and furious, Tiber fled from the Pack, determined to one day seek his revenge on Odin's kin and claim ForestPack as his own.

- Illness (if any): No illness, though he does have a mysterious scar across his muzzle

- Mate/Love interest (if any): Freya (major crush, former), Kalani (mate, deceased)

- Closest to: Kalani, pups, Odin (former)

- Ambitions: Former: To become alpha of ForestPack and keep Odin's pups in check; Current: To make his new Pack, MountainPack, strong enough to banish ForestPack from their territory and force Odin's kin to become his omegas; kill Onyx and Sierra.

- Biggest fear: Losing his pups to Onyx's side, like he lost Freya to Odin.

- Quirks: Add to this later!

- What inspired his/her name: I believe that in one version of Norse mythology that Tiber was a close companion of Odin that later betrayed him.

- If he/she was in a movie/cartoon/TV show, what character would they be: Scar, from The Lion King

- Do you consider him/her a villain, hero, or somewhere in between: A villain, but he truly does love his family more than anything else, and wants them to be/have the best. He's just let his bitterness fester for too long that it's made him darker, crueler. If given the chance he could lead a Pack effectively, but his methods would be considerably darker/crueler.

- What would be his/her theme song? My Songs Know What You Did in the Dark, Fall Out Boy (I could actually write an article about how every single lyric relates to him)

- A quote/lyric that describes them? "Throw the bait, catch the shark, bleed the water red.
Fifty words for murder and I'm every one of them." - Victorious, Panic! at the Disco

- Other: Add to this later!

** I've already created a club for MountainPack, but I don't want to start RPing it just yet.
[b]- Name:[/b] Tiber (TIE-BURR) (BURR as in Burrbush)

[b]- Family (if any):[/b] Styx (sister), Kal
TeamPeeta649 commented…
I was absolutely getting the Scar vibes all the way through XD I love it over a year ago
Bluefire7777 commented…
Omg this is the exact picture I used for Maddox! Maddox must. E the spitting image of his father just without the scar. That must be unerving for Onyx over a year ago
KatieK102 commented…
I didn't even realize that, Blue! Ironically enough, I want Cali to be the spitting image of their mother, Kalani! over a year ago
- Name: Bandit (BAND-IT)

- Family (if any): Odin (grandfather, deceased [former alpha]), Freya (grandmother), Onyx (uncle [alpha]), Samsara (aunt), Sierra (father), Arizona (mother), Nakoda (sister)

- Backstory (if any): Bandit is the pup of Sierra and Arizona, and brother to Nakoda. While Nakoda is driven and somewhat of an overachiever, Bandit is completely the opposite. He’s not lazy, but he’s all about fun and relaxation. He could definitely be described as mischievous, and a prankster (his favorite victim is Ghost, because Ghost “has the best reactions!”). As the pup of such high-ranked subordinates Bandit is very aware of the expectations on his shoulders, and he’s sometimes weighed down by them. He would like to be a high-rank, but he doesn’t want to put in the effort to notch that top spot. He’s similar to his father, Sierra, in the sense that he doesn’t aspire to be alpha or beta; he’s content where he is. He hates constantly being reminded that he comes from a line of alphas.

- Illness (if any): NA

- Mate/Love interest (if any): Himself tbh

- Closest to: Parents, Nakoda, and he likes to think Ghost but I'm sure the feeling isn't mutual xD

- Ambitions: Absolutely none. He is so not the ambitious type xD He would like to be in the top five elite, but he honestly wouldn't mind living the good life as a lower-rank.

- Biggest fear: He thinks that being alpha would be pretty terrible, but that'll change as he grows older and gets some experience ;)

- Quirks: He's a total prankster. He doesn't take very much seriously, and he hates to be reminded that he comes from "the alpha line". Contrary to popular belief he isn't lazy, he just channels all his energy into other things; he'll spend the day plotting a prank or just running for the fun of it, but will play dead at the mention of training. It annoys him how rank seems to dictate everything, and how everyone is obsessed with it. Maybe he can take it for granted because he's always been treated differently, but even if he were a lower-rank I don't think it would bother him very much.

- What inspired his/her name: I actually used to have a dog named Bandit, so that's completely who wolf-Bandit is based off of :) He was a troublemaker too!

- If he/she was in a movie/cartoon/TV show, what character would they be: Connor Stoll from the Percy Jackson books, but as he grows older he'll morph into a Jack Sparrow sort xD

- Do you consider him/her a villain, hero, or somewhere in between: Hero, even if he doesn't have the purest morels or tendencies xD To be fair his mentor was Tiber, so he could be a lot worse!

- What would be his/her theme song? Life is a Highway, by Rascal Flats; I Bet my Life, by Imagine Dragons (eventually! ;))

- A quote/lyric that describes them? "If you don't do wild things while you're you're young, you won't have any stories to tell when you're old."

- Other: He has the most raw potential of any of the deltas, though he refuses to tap into it.

[b]- Name:[/b] Bandit (BAND-IT) 

[b]- Family (if any):[/b] Odin (grandfather, deceased [former alp
TeamPeeta649 commented…
I love him already! <3 over a year ago
KatieK102 commented…
Same honestly! xD over a year ago
Also Bandit!
Also Bandit!
over a year ago TeamPeeta649 said…
- Name: Hopi (HOPE-EE)

- Family (if any): Gaigwu (father, deceased), Lenni (mother, deceased), Karok (brother, in MountainPack)

- Backstory (if any): From the time she could speak into her time as a delta, Hopi suffered physical abuse at the paws of her father. Her mother Lenni died after giving birth to Karok and Hopi. Gaigwu, who was originally a loving mate, became broken and cold with the loss of his soulmate and as his grief overtook him so did his rage. He turned all of his anger onto his young daughter who looked so much like her mother that it pained him. The majority of the time it would be a smack to the face without warning, but at times he would beat her mercilessly. No matter how severe the abuse Gaigwu always made sure no one was around to see and if he left bruises or cuts on her he would cloak them the best he could and have an excuse ready for anyone who asked. Hopi didn't know any better, so she never went to anyone for help. She was always too afraid of what her father would do if she even attempted to ask anyone why these things happened to her.
Gaigwu died during the black-cough epidemic and Hopi thought she'd finally found some peace. However, Karok stepped up in his father's place. He always held some jealousy for Hopi because even though their father abused her, he thought it was better than the complete neglect he showed him. While Hopi wasn't physically abused by her brother, she faced some extremely harsh emotional abuse: being blamed for the deaths of their parents, blamed for the emptiness that Karok felt from his neglect, ridiculed for every aspect of who she was. Karok's harshness was much less hidden than the abuse from her father, so she relished the moments in which other members of the pack would step in and end Karok's ridicules.
Despite his behavior, Hopi still had a love for her brother. She did feel guilty for the way their father rejected him and she did her best to rectify that by attempting to help Karok find peace the way she had. Endlessly she tried to help him and believed he would change up to the day that Karok fled the pack (*hint hint* the same day Tiber fled).
Hopi had managed to find her center close to her father's death. No matter what was going on externally she could just close her eyes and put herself in a different space locked away inside her mind. This eventually translated to her overall personality and she went from a silent observer to a bright and optimistic friend. So whenever she's faced with negativity she either does her best to ignore it and find humor in it, or she's not afraid to snap back.

- Illness (if any): Due to some abuse when she was young she'll have a hard time getting pregnant when she starts trying, but it won't be impossible.

- Mate/Love interest (if any): Kodi (secret crush that she hates having)

- Closest to: Aleu, Jayce, Kodi (???)

- Ambitions: Just to live a happy life free from the stress she felt as a pup.

- Biggest fear: Being too vulnerable, emotionally or physically.

- Quirks: She's kind, but definitely feisty.

- What inspired his/her name: The Hopi people are in themselves a Native American people and to them 'Hopi' means "peaceful person". Hopi has been through quite a lot in her life for such a young wolf, but through the struggling she has learned to find peace within herself.

- If he/she was in a movie/cartoon/TV show, what character would they be: Jody Mills from Supernatural

- Do you consider him/her a villain, hero, or somewhere in between: Hero, although she isn't naturally heroic, but she'd die for her friends.

- What would be his/her theme song? "Sweet Sacrifice" by Evanescence

- A quote/lyric that describes them? "A closed mind is already defeated." ~ Zenyatta (I know someone else likely said this, but Overwatch works for me haha)

- Other: Not many wolves know about the abuse she suffered as a pup (mainly just the older wolves), but even those who do know don't speak of it to her because at the mention of it she plummets back into a dark place which she then has to work her way out of.
- Name: Hopi (HOPE-EE)

- Family (if any): Gaigwu (father, deceased), Lenni (mother, deceased), Kar
KatieK102 commented…
Of course she has the rotten luck to crush on someone so similar to her father and brother! :P over a year ago
TeamPeeta649 commented…
That's the irony I was going for :) over a year ago
KatieK102 commented…
Ugh, poor girl! over a year ago
over a year ago Bluefire7777 said…
Name: Arizona (AR-EE-ZONA its not hard lol)

- Family (if any): Ruby (grandmother rouge, deceased), Fallara (mother, deceased), Khan (father, deceased), Maisy (sister, deceased), Sierra (mate), Nakoda (daughter), Bandit (son)

- Backstory (if any): Arizona was born to Fallara the daughter of a rouge female Ruby that only was accepted into the pack out of pity. Her mother was born a very low ranking wolf as Ruby was a sickly omega and had no hope of rising the ranks, but Fallara was different she was strong and fought her way to be a subordinate. Due to her rise in rank she could then become mates with Khan another subordinate. They had only one litter Arizona and her older sister Maisy.
Arizona grew up born from a lower subordinate family she had no alpha or beta blood so she did the best she could in her rank. She always felt that she had to play second to her sister however, Maisy was beautiful and though not as able she still attracted the attention of the males in the pack. Arizona especially became jealous when Sierra her long-time crush took a small interest in her sister. But luckily for Arizona Maisy fell for Ndee's brother (insert name here Team) and quickly became pregnant. Arizona was happy for her sister and especially now that she was free to pursue Sierra her longtime friend, but tragedy struck when (Ndee's brother) tragically died of (insert tragic death) and left Maisy alone and pregnant. What was worse was that Maisy would soon enough catch black cough and die before the pups were ever born.
Arizona was hit very hard by this, her sister died so young made it hard for her to leap into her relationship with Sierra even though he really started returning feelings for her. It was her mother Fallara that convinced her to continue on with her and Sierra's relationship against all odds. She believed that if you truly wanted something you had to work hard for it as she did to be with Khan. So Arizona did and her and Sierra became mates even against Freya's strong convictions. They soon enough had their first pups and the rest is history!

- Illness (if any): None

- Mate/Love interest (if any): Sierra (former longtime crush now mate)

- Closest to: Ndee, Sierra, and Samsara (little bit they have good banter about Sierra lol)

- Ambitions: To remain by her mate's side and to serve her pack well

- Biggest fear: To lose her mate and pups like she lost Maisy

- Quirks: Tbd.

- What inspired his/her name: I just liked the name, and I wanted a reddish wolf and Arizona reminded me of desert sunsets
Name: Arizona (AR-EE-ZONA its not hard lol)

- Family (if any): Ruby (grandmother rouge, deceased),
KatieK102 commented…
I like how Sierra had a small crush on her sister beforehand; nice touch! I was honestly afriad that Sierra would be completely obsessed with Arizona and she would kinda just be 'eh' about him in return, so I was relieved to see that she's had a crush on him for ages xDD over a year ago
Bluefire7777 commented…
Yea I decided that they would have been long time friends since Deltaship but it would be a bit rocky to first get the relationship off the ground. Because they were best friends so long Sierra wouldn't have immediately seen her romantically and would do what any young tom does is go after pretty she-wolves like Maisy. But Arizona had heart and she grew to like him a lot and evantually so did he. over a year ago
KatieK102 commented…
I do wish we would have seen more of Freya though, since she was so against Sierra taking Arizona as a mate. over a year ago
Bluefire7777 commented…
I was just trying to wrap things up but Freya is scary and would have certainly deterred Arizona as well after her sister died. I just wanted to include something about her mother because I think she was an interesting character as well over a year ago
Name: Maddox

- Family (if any): Tiber (father), Kalani (mother, deceased), Styx (aunt), Caliae (sister),

- Backstory (if any): Maddox was born to Khalani and Tiber and showed a lot of promise from a young age. He looked exactly like his father with the same fur color and large build. Because he was so promising he was the pride and joy of his father Tiber who always believed his son was destined to be something special. Because of his father's pride, Maddox tried as a Delta to live up to his father's expectations. He trained hard and became very strong and excelled to the top of his class besides Onyx who he was a good friend with though they often playfully competed with each other, similar to that of their father's before.
It all changed when a black cough epidemic swept through and his mother died. His father soon changed drastically soon pushing Maddox further and pushing the ideas that the family had to stay together. He missed his mother as well, his mother Kalani had taught him to be kind and a gentleman even though he was powerful. She was a kind wolf and losing her made him determined to protect his beloved sister and keep her messages alive.
When the day came that Odin was killed and Tiber challenged Onyx and lost, Tiber turned to his children and asked them to leave the pack with him. Maddox looked to his sister and said that he couldn't follow his father that Forest pack was their home where they belonged. Tiber was nearly destroyed by this and then said that Maddox and his sister would join him eventually and now that he was gone Forestpack would reject them. Now Tiber and Caliae are trying to maintain their positions and very uneasy with Onyx as the new alpha.

- Illness (if any): None.

- Mate/Love interest (if any): He's a bachelor no significant interest but he's charming and quite a catch

- Closest to: Caliae, used to be Onyx, Kanza, and Sierra (but after Tiber things have been tense)

- Ambitions: To be Beta and serve his pack well

- Biggest fear: To become dark like his father and to lose his sister or lose the pack

- Quirks: He's kind of the dumb hero jock type. Very strong, nice guy but he does stupid heroic things and is arrogant in his abilities.

- What inspired his/her name: I just liked the name sounded cool to his character

- If he/she was in a movie/cartoon/TV show, what character would they be: Maybe like a Finnick Odair from Hunger Games cocky an strong but kind and caring underneath

- Do you consider him/her a villain, hero, or somewhere in between: Hero mostly but being Tiber's son he can have some bad tendencies
Name: Maddox

- Family (if any): Tiber (father), Kalani (mother, deceased), Styx (aunt), Caliae (si
KatieK102 commented…
AHHHHH NOOOOOO TIBER WOULD NEVER HURT HIS PUPS! That's his only redeeming quality, he would never be cruel to them! Dx (Plus I had an idea for the future that wouldn't really work out well if they ended on these terms... I'll message you!) over a year ago
KatieK102 commented…
But I love that you chose Finnick for him because Finnick is literally the love of my life! xD <3 over a year ago
Bluefire7777 commented…
I didnt know what the line was with Tiber so I kind of took some liberties to try and make it fit but I'll edit it! over a year ago
Name: Caliae (CAL-LAY)

- Family (if any): Tiber (father), Kalani (mother, deceased), Styx (aunt), Maddox (brother)

- Backstory (if any): Caliae was born beside her brother Maddox to Tiber and Kalani. Much like her mother, she was very beautiful and she had similar black markings like her mother. Her father Tiber also really loved her though she didn't train her like he did for Maddox, but he knew that she might be useful in securing power in the future. He taught his daughter to be smart more than anything. Though her mother was kind Caliae became smart her father made a point to make sure his daughter knew the best hunting strategies and fighting techniques he had hoped that she would become so impressive that she could become mates with Onyx and help control Odin's son. If not she would make a great Medic and enhance the family reputation.
Caliae was an intelligent wolf and she quickly absorbed her mentor and her father's teachings, many wolves even believed she'd be a medic but when Samsara was visited by Moonpack in a vision she was undoubtedly made Medic securing Odin's family line further. After that, she knew she'd have to be one of the best subordinate hunters in the pack. She worked hard raising her status among subordinates with her brother, but when the black cough came and her mother died things became darker.
Her father soon was more protective of his beautiful daughter after his mate died she reminded him too much of Kalani and he didn't want to lose her. He needed to have more power for his family to keep them safe so he went on with his plan to take over the pack himself to defeat Odin and his son. Caliae found her father to be a smart and savvy wolf and for much of her childhood she admired him and never suspected him of trechery against Odin.
Once her father lost the battle and turned to his children to ask them to come with them she denied her father with her brother saying this was her home. It hurt a bit because she did love her father but she knew leaving the pack was dangerous. Plus she might have still had a soft spot for a long time affection she had for Onyx.

- Illness (if any): None

- Mate/Love interest (if any): Onyx (long time affection)

- Closest to: Maddox, Samasara (childhood best friend)

- Ambitions: Onyx's mate or the best hunter in the pack

- Biggest fear: To be a failure of a wolf in her pack.

- Quirks: She's sort of a know it all she has a hard time holding her tongue or overthinking. She's a kind wolf but because she's witty wolves sometimes find her too calculating like her father.

- What inspired his/her name: I just liked the name xD

- If he/she was in a movie/cartoon/TV show, what character would they be: Tbd.

- Do you consider him/her a villain, hero, or somewhere in between: Hero but also somewhere in between her intelligence could turn to cruel calculation at times in contrast to her brother's raw power
Name: Caliae (CAL-LAY)

- Family (if any): Tiber (father), Kalani (mother, deceased), Styx (aunt),
KatieK102 commented…
Ohhhhhhhh I loveeeee herrrrr! <3 over a year ago
Bluefire7777 commented…
Aw I'm so glad! I wanted the two pups to show different sides of their mother and father. Maddox: Kindness and strength, Caliae: Intelligence and Beauty over a year ago
KatieK102 commented…
I love it! I really love that Cali is the one that leans towards the darker side and takes more after her father (personality-wise), since Maddox would have been the obvious choice; looking just like his father and all. over a year ago
over a year ago TeamPeeta649 said…
- Name: Ndee (NUH-DEE)

- Family (if any): Nanook (father, deceased), Waiola (mother, deceased), Denali (brother, deceased)

- Backstory (if any):

- Illness (if any): N/A

- Mate/Love interest (if any): None currently, but she's definitely on the hunt.

- Closest to: Arizona, upcoming friendship with Onyx, Freya

- Ambitions: To carry on the family legacy of being and raising dedicated, efficient, well-respected members of the pack.

- Biggest fear: Herself or a member of her bloodline becoming an omega.

- Quirks:

- What inspired his/her name: Her parents had goals for Ndee and Denali to be influential to the pack just a their ancestors were. Denali means 'great one' and Ndee means 'the people'; her brother was supposed to be a shining leader while Ndee was to be the same, but mainly a representative of the pack.

- If he/she was in a movie/cartoon/TV show, what character would they be: Ellen Harvelle from Supernatural.

- Do you consider him/her a villain, hero, or somewhere in between: Hero, due to her unwavering devotion to ForestPack.

- What would be his/her theme song? "Grown Woman" by Beyonce

- A quote/lyric that describes them? "There's a lot of pretty girls, but a queen better know shit." ~ "C.L.A.T." // "I took some time to live my life, but don't think I'm just his little wife. This my shit. Respect that." ~ "Flawless" Beyonce

- Other: She obviously takes great pride in her high subordinate rank and in being the best hunter of the pack. // She's a cougar haha. She doesn't have any definite requirements of a mate, but she does prefer younger males.

To be finished....
- Name: Ndee (NUH-DEE)

- Family (if any): Nanook (father, deceased), Waiola (mother, deceased), De
Bluefire7777 commented…
You should finish this I want to know the backstory lol over a year ago