Fans of PoM willy bullied me :'(

kivamarie posted on Jan 21, 2014 at 01:15PM
listen Willy called me a mating wanting idiot rat and I feel assaulted

Fans of PoM 10 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago Kait_Wolf said…
If you all don`t believe her, look at her profile and Willy`s too. It is true and I believe her.
over a year ago WillyThePenguin said…
Yes. look at my profile. PLEASE. My profile. Shows. Her.desperate. In. wanting.to.freaking.mate.with me. And. She. Still. CONTINUED. TO. ACT. THAT. WAY. EVEN. THOUGH. I TOLD. HER.I. WAS. TAKEN....YOU. CAN. EVEN. ASK!!!!!!.MY!!!!!!!GIRLFIEND!!!!!!!HOLY!!!­!! GEEZ!!!!THESE MINDS!!!!!!!
SO. QUIT BEING A CRY BABY. AND KNOW IT'S 'YOUR' FAULT. I MEAN. WHO KISSES SOMEONE RANDOMLY AND TELL THEM THEY LOVE THEM.. I HAVE NO IDEA WHO THE HECK YOU WERE
SO QUIT MAKING ME SEEM THE BAG GUY HERE. RAT.
BAD* Haha, bag.
over a year ago XxRicoRocksxX said…
This is THE MOST STUPIDEST thing I have ever read, you. Kivamarie came onto him, Seriously? I remember when this freaking happened. It's not "Bullying" If he's saying that he's taken and refuses your depserate-ness. So are you kidding me? Are you really kidding me? Why ask someone to fuck with you if they're taken? He told you over and over again that he has a girlfriend, but you decided to KISS him, and it was all on you. You put it on yourself, girlie. So stop trying to make a huge mess out of this because it's pathetic.
over a year ago XxRicoRocksxX said…
How can you come up with something like this.
How old are you, five?
Grow up.
over a year ago ImAnEasel said…
Aw, damn, wish I'd been here when all this drama was going on. It looks exciting. :P
over a year ago Rainbow_Cookie said…
Oof
Drama is strong with this club.
over a year ago ILUVKOWALSKI said…
o this was fuckin WILD

also like...4 years late but kiva you were SO in the wrong asdfg

also m not like...here often this place is a ghost town just having fun bc no one else is here anymore asdfgh
last edited over a year ago
Rainbow_Cookie commented…
This place is a ghost town but I will revive it with my own two legs if I have to. over a year ago
ILUVKOWALSKI commented…
o MOOD asdfghj i do miss everyone tbh over a year ago