Fans of PoM Who would like......... TO ROLEPLAY!?!?!?

ImAnEasel posted on Feb 15, 2012 at 09:55PM
XD Sorry for the unnecessary capital letters. Just... wanted to catch your attention. Anyway, I will start.

Squeak: *drops through hatch* THE SKY IS FALLING!!! :O

Fans of PoM 898 replies

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 898

over a year ago CuteCuddly said…
(How long has this been up and no-one's answered? NVM, if it' only us two, it can still be a role-play, right?)
(BTW; I'm only gonna use Rune. She needs a role-play where she's more my main OC. It's usually CC)

Rune: It is? *ducks, with paws over head* NEIN! Ich bin zu jung um zu sterben! If I die now, CC'll kill me!
over a year ago ImAnEasel said…
Squeak: I don't speak... whatever language you're speaking... But I'll worry anyway! AHHHHHHHHH!
big smile
(Btw, thanks for roleplaying. This has been up for a while. XD)
laugh
(LOL, I know, BTW; it was German, I'll translate. I'm too young to die! I speak no German, that was help to google translate!)

Rune: Wait, if Kowalski or CC were here, they'd say it would be physiclly impossible for the sky to fall. Ok, is that means the sky can't fall then, I like phyics.

(BTW; Rune spends a LOT of time playing with Mort)
laugh
(Oh! Lol. :P) (Really? Awesome! ^^)

Oh! Really? Well I DID get the message from King Julien... He asked me to spread the word.
laugh
Rune: Well, there's your problem! I may be only five, but I know Julian doesn't always tell the truth. And if he said the Sky Spirits told him, they don't exsit either.
over a year ago kowalskirocks14 said…
(would you mind if I join, using shine? This'll be the last time I use her.)
Shine: *comes in angry* julien kept saying I "angered the sky spirits" and now the sky is falling. What up with that freak-a-zoid? Any six-year-old could tel that the sky ain't falling! And it won't never fall ever!
(Why the last time?)
Rune: *muttering* Oh great, it's miss Fox-a-Lot. *to Shine* Hey! Any five or six-year-old would know that. That Julian, he's just...crazy.
Mort: Then I like crazy!
Rune: What that...!
Mort: I AM your only friend, right?
Rune: Y-yeah, but I'm trying to make new ones. *whisperes in his ear* Only not with Shine.
big smile
(is anyone gonna respond? HEllOO?)
over a year ago SgtSkipper said…
crying
Kirin: *Flies in, upset* I HATE IT HERE!
surprise
Rune: Uh oh. What's wrong, Kirin?
sad
Kirin: That stupid self-proclaimed 'Lemur King' pulled some of my feathers to put on his stupid crown...
big smile
Rune: How rude. He almost got my flower I always wear, too. I, well, let's just say that move Skipper taught me? I perfected it.
sad
Kirin: Move? Anyway, after that, he threw a mango at me! Took me almost an hour to clean my feathers again...
Rune: Aw, good thing I don't have feathers...well, fluffy fur is Just as bad.
Kirin: Hey, do any of you have sweets?
Rune: Ahh, no.
Kirin: *Looks disappointed* Oh well... Wanna help me find some?
Rune: Candy? I'm not...really...I don't like it that much...you see?
Kirin: It's ok, I wanted to throw some at Julien. See how he likes sticky fur *Daydreams*
Rune: *shakes Kirin* Do you want play?
Kirin: *Snaps out of daydream*Huh? Oh sure, long as it ain't too rough...
big smile
Rune: What do you wanna play? We can play hide and seek. OR instead we can go watch Kw'oksi invent things and do experiments!
laugh
Kirin: It's up to you, though I would like to see what failed experiments Kowalsii has today...
over a year ago mostar1219 said…
Monique: wait, did someone say the sky was falling? Are you sure they weren't hit on the head by an acorn?
Kirin: *Bursts out laughing* Why would the sky ever fall!? *Starts laughing again*
laugh
Monique: Sorry, i just heard someone say that the sky was falling and it reminded me of a movie i saw.
Kirin: *Still giggling* What a silly idea!
laugh
Monique: So, what's been going on?
Kirin: *Stops giggling* Well, i'm angry at Julien for taking some of my feathers and throwing a mango at me so I came in here to see Rune. We were about to go see Kowalski experimenting. You?
Monique: Oh, mind if i come along? Maybe Kowalski might need some help.
Kirin: Meh, if you like... I just wanna see what his next failed experiment is *Hops to the lab door* You open this? I hate doors... I can't open them!
Monique: Seems like someone keeps the glass have empty with a flavor pack of humor. (opens the door and we all enter)?
surprise
Kirin: Thank you kindly! Woah... *Chemicals are spilled on the floor and Kowalski running about muttering to himself*
Monique: Woah! Kowalski, what happened in here?
(Lol... forgot about this roleplay...)
(^Join it then XD)
Kirin: Me thinks... meltdown?
(nevermind about the last use thing)(using amber now)
amber: *comes out of corner of the room, caughing* i dont know what it was, but it totaly ruined my notepad. now three years of writing is down the drain. (sarcastically) THANKS KOWALSKI!
Monique: I'll just set my "Return to the Past" ray to "environment" and take care of this. (blasts room and the lab gets back to before the chemicals spilled)
amber: what about my notepad? its still fried! i spent a long time on that, and it was 19 chapters! i was about to finish and publish! again, thankyou kowalski!
shine: *points and laughs at amber*
surprise
Kirin: *Looking confused* But... the... how did........ HUH!?
Monique: (aiming "Return to the Past" ray at amber's notebook and it's no longer burnt)
sad
Kirin: *Scared*
shine: poo! monique, you shouldntve fixed her notey-book! i wanted her to suffer!
amber: WHY?
Monique: I've got an idea. (zaps shine with another ray)
shine: *falls to the ground, unconcious*
amber: . . . hey, uh, monique, may i have one of those, im sure ill need it later?
Monique: Don't worry. She'll wake up soon and, to let you all know, she'll, in a way, walk into my shoes.
amber: could you lemme know more, cuz im not following.
Monique: This laser temporarily gave her autism.
Amber: . . .