Fanpop Why was my account suspended?

PanarinBread posted on Nov 22, 2015 at 08:25AM
I am very confused. I have been forced to create this account in the attempt to get some answers. I just got an account around two weeks ago. I voted on something, posted one measly, innocent comment, and tried to start a new topic in a forum. I was signed out and was not allowed to sign back in for 'previous abuse'. Now, I came to check and see if I was able to sign in yet. It said my account was suspended. Over nothing. I literally did nothing... unless you're not allowed to post anything when you first get the account... ? Over the last two weeks, I tried to get ahold of Fanpop more than once and each time I was ignored. Can someone please try to help me understand what I might've done? Thanks.
save

Fanpop 3 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago 14K said…
What was your previous account named?
PanarinBread commented…
HawkeyIsLife over a year ago
over a year ago Flickerflame said…
Clearly the F4 think your comment wasn't that innocent, unless you did something else which you haven't mentioned.
PanarinBread commented…
But it REALLY was just innocent. A nothing comment. I voted on a ballot and commented about how they had forgotten an actor on it. That's just it. over a year ago
PanarinBread commented…
And I did nothing else. I voted, commented, tried to start a discussion. Emailed them three times over the course of two weeks and was ignored. over a year ago
over a year ago UnKnownWinnerEe said…
angry
I got my too this is crazy I cannot make my account and I already contact fanpop I didn't do nothing!!
PanarinBread commented…
Yeah, I don't get it. over a year ago