Fanpop Has anyone read Rise of Oliria and if so when are they going to make a movie for it??!

douglassmall posted on Jun 10, 2013 at 11:44PM
I'm addicting and I need answers lol

Fanpop 7 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago RiseofOliria said…
I have and I'm unsure. I hope it soon its a really good book. Who is your favorite character?
Gracebystorm commented…
Mine is the scribe because he is awesome. Although some people claim he's gay, well he's not. Proof is here over a year ago
Gracebystorm commented…
link over a year ago
over a year ago TimTimmy said…
i emailed the author! She said she was given an offer but nothing is set in stone yet. She will keep us updated on the facebook fanpage.

Team Matthew
Gracebystorm commented…
OMG i been trying to get in contact with her but she's been so busy!! WOW over a year ago
Tommytomtomtom commented…
yes she's hella busy with interviews and writing her second book. over a year ago
amylively commented…
She's posting her first video on youtube over a year ago
over a year ago EliPacilowifey said…
IDK :( But i do know new blossoms the second book is coming out soon!! I'm so excited can't wait to see what happens with Eli and the seyta
over a year ago Gracebystorm said…
My sister almost ruined the book for me. Every time I went to another chapter on my kindle she'd be like "Oh that's my favorite part." I'm like great let me just read the book. Anyway favorite series thus far. We should like sign a petition to make the video lol
over a year ago Tommytomtomtom said…
Hell yea! Probably in a year. I will buy prepaid tickets and 2 copies of the dvd lol just because
over a year ago amylively said…
I already preordered the second book -- Love it and will sign petition if there is one!!!
last edited over a year ago
yillayang commented…
how? over a year ago
over a year ago yillayang said…
I doubt a production studio will pick it anytime soon, simply because it's self published. Rise of Oliria is hard to find in stores especially where I live. A local store in my area asked KD if they could sell some of her books. They sold out two days and they ordered 40!! I think in order for it to get a movie deal she needs to allow at least one traditional publishing company to have their hands on the book to sell it worldwide. I have no doubt in my mind the book would sell its that good. And for those of you who were able to speak with the author...good for you. You are truly blessed because I feel like the book has quality and substance, I'm surprised a twenty year old wrote it!! More power to her