Fanpop Users Which Fanpopper Would You Miss The Most?

BJsRealm posted on Nov 13, 2017 at 11:35PM
Please post a username only, NOT the actual name of a Fanpopper!

Fanpop Users 1 reply

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago BJsRealm said…
crying
This choice is almost as difficult as the previous one, only this time my list of the Fanpoppers that I'm gonna miss so much is a lot shorter than a list of my favourite Fanpoppers, simply because I haven't even met all those Fanpoppers who have left before my time, some of them even years ago. So, here are the Fanpop users that I'm gonna miss so much-in fact, I already miss them a lot: sarabeara & legend_of_roxas. I don't know what has happened to sarabeara tbh. She used to be on Fanpop up until recently, yet suddenly she simply stop posting. I miss her so much! I have tried to reach her by email, yet, sadly, there's just no response to this very day. She was also my best friend. Apart from sarabeara, the Fanpopper that I miss the most is actually the one still on Fanpop, namely legend_of_roxas. He used to be on Fanpop all the time & we have soon become best friends, even brothers. We have exchanged emails frequently, yet suddenly everything's changed. The last time I heard of him in an email, he never mention leaving Fanpop to me. In fact, I have recently found out he's back on Fanpop now. I gave him a lot of props just to show him how much I like him & how much I miss him.No effect! He didn't even bother to leave a simple comment to any of my adds! Feel so sad now! I thought we have a special bond, I even called him my brother, yet I guess I must have done something wrong, something to offend him. Though I have no idea what that might be tbh! I have tried to mend our relationship by sending him emails, still, no response at all! How sad indeed! One day we used to be best friends, almost brothers & the next day he has forgotten all about me completely! I know he has some problems with the Internet connection, still, even on a mobile site he could still comment on all of those props that I used to gave him on his profile page. Not a single comment so far, not a single consolation prop in return!! How sad!! He's quite obviously chosen simply to ignore me! He could at least congratulate me on my very 1st medal I just get recently, or send me an email if he prefer, yet nothing so far! I guess he just doesn't like me any more. He was my very first fan when I've joined Fanpop a couple of months ago & we soon became best friends online. Even if I had a 1000 fans, one can NEVER forget his very first fan & a best friend! I miss him a lot. I miss talking to him, I miss his comments, his questions & everything we had in common once! I want my best friend back, so I apologise for everything I may have done to offend him: I'M SORRY!!! Please forgive me & let's be best friends once again! OK? Sadly, I have lost contact with so many of my fans & friends over time. They have simply forgotten all about me! Why do I even bother to end my messages with a : Keep in touch when nobody wants to stay in touch?! Feel like I've already lost ALL of my fans & friends that way. Or perhaps they just don't like me any more, or they've simply chosen to ignore me, much like legend_of_roxas. Feel so sad now! :-( 😢😢😢😢
last edited over a year ago