FanFiction.net there is a even bigger mary sue then Belle Shaw!

huddygirl2 posted on Sep 20, 2010 at 05:26PM
well I found this on yahho answer's and I will copy and past it want she said about the three PERFECT girls:Believe, me, Bella is nothing compared to the three girls from The Prophecy of the Stones. At least Bella describes herself as average.

The author, Flavia Bujor, describes all three of her characters: Jade, Opal, and Amber, as being flawless and beautiful. One of them even dies beautifully! And they fight beautifully! And they look so beautiful on the battlefield! And Amber's red hair is a halo around her head! And Opal's aloof blue eyes are gorgeous! My god...Bella isn't even a Mary Sue compared to these characters.

Jade is a stereotypical snob, Amber is a stereotypical shy girl, and Opal is a stereotypical cold girl, and they all play their roles so beautifully well that they don't even need character development throughout the entire novel.

Flavia Bujor did not include one ugly hero throughout the book. All of her antagonists were ugly though. And these three girls all fall in love. Bella falling in love with Edward at first site? Yeah right! These girls literally fall in love the moment they lay eyes on the men they meet, and these girls suddenly have literal feelings of true love and I know I'm meant to be with you. And the guys are gorgeous and flawless, too. At least Edward's hair is described as coppery and messy. The guys in this book don't have a hair out of place!

Even her character, Death, was beautiful, although Death insisted that she was ugly!

The point is, they were all flawless and beautiful and their only downfall was, well, nothing. At first, it seems like their stereotypical traits are going to do them in, but they all have a sappy ending staring at the Tree of Hope (yes, Hope!) in a halo of glittering gold! What a perfect ending for three perfect girls!

FanFiction.net 4 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago NatalieKabra said…
sick
Oh. God.

I feel like puking.
over a year ago MrsSiriusB said…
*shudders*
over a year ago KatieWordweaver said…
Oh, god. I seriously need to start destroying the horrid authors that make these poor excuses for literature. Oh, BTW what made you read those books? Your executioner?
over a year ago EppofangirlXD said…
.... Bella Swan is not a Mary-Sue. In fact, the author made her a great description that could almost qualify her as an anti-sue...

But those girls? Definite YEAH.