FanFiction.net Your best fanfic. . .

tina_1989 posted on Jun 02, 2008 at 09:48AM
Since we all love to read fanfics.

I would like to recomend posting here links to your favourite fanfic stories, so that other people can read them and enjoy (or not).

I believe it would be a nice experience to share stories with each other.

FanFiction.net 7 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago alicelattey said…
OK I will be very selective otherwise it could go on a bit:
They are all Scrubs so if you don't read Scrubs ignore this.

link
link
link
link
link
link
link
link
link

Enjoy them, or not if you don't read Scrubs.
over a year ago Aviola333 said…
I'm WeHaveACase, and I write for Bones, House and Law & Order: SVU. If you like those, check out my stories...I'm Already Home, and the series The Care Package (for Bones). My profile is here link
over a year ago alicelattey said…
By the way none of them are mine.
link
That's me I've written 4 stories so far, all in Scrubs.
over a year ago Bitbit-girl said…
Okay this my story and of my friend, so I hope you all like it, It's from Harry Potter

link
over a year ago ObanKing said…
I don't Have a Profile but i put Fanfiction on
here See my latest Oban World Part 1/2
over a year ago Dearheart said…
I recently made a spot especially for Narnia fan fiction - not just any fan fiction, but the GOOD stuff. If you like The Chronicles of Narnia, you'll LOVE what I've found. I only put the best fan fiction up! ;)

link

Please check it out! It needs more attention!

As for MY best fanfic? I don't know if I have a best one, but I have been getting rave reviews for "Smooge: A Fan Fiction Carol"

link

Summary: Emma-Leeza Smooge is the worst of the worst. She drools over William Moseley's "geeeorgeous blue eyes". She uses paragraphs the size of napkins to describe her disgusting Mary Sues. Her spelling and grammar are enough to give people seizures. But on Christmas Eve, she is visited by the ghost of her beta-reader and the three spirits of Fan Fiction Past, Present and Future. Will she learn to change her ways, keep True Narnia in her heart and respect our beloved fandom before it's too late?

Even if you're not into Narnia, I think you might like it. I guess you could say it's a spoof on all badfic in every fandom, with just Narnia as an example. The more you know fanfiction.net and the more you know Dicken's "A Christmas Carol", the more you'll be able to appreciate it. ;) I hope you enjoy it! (Mary Sues! Bah humbug!)
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago TheHiddenCane said…
My best? I'm a House MD Writer and my best was either The Tenth Tear, (link)
Or my newest story Holding On.
(link)

the tenth tear is just a personal favorite but the reviews for Holding On just blew me away!:D