Fairy Tail Role Play

AceDarkwolf17 posted on Dec 24, 2011 at 02:28AM
The story line is after Makarov retires and names me Guild Master. I will direct the battles (meaning, I decide who wins and loses. anything else is between players.) U can have as many characters as u want but they must be custom characters. U can be part of team or work solo, i dont care.

Rules:
1)NO Foul Language
2)Make Friends
3)Be Nice

Back Story:

It is six months after Makarov retired and Ray is still trying to settle in as Guild Master and one of the Ten Holy Mages. The fact that Fairy Tail is the #1 Guild in Fiore isn't making his job easier. Natsu, Gray, Lucy, Lisana, Kana, Wendy, and Elie(my character's sister)are all S-Class Mages. Fairy Tail is still a reckless, building destroying guild but it all works out in the end. Ray couldn't handle it so he placed Makarov as Master.
last edited on Dec 25, 2011 at 05:12PM

Fairy Tail 503 replies

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 503

over a year ago AceDarkwolf17 said…
Name: Ray Crimson ‘Crystal Dragon Ray’

Height: 5'11"

Weight: 190 lb

Old Appearance: Short crimson colored messy hair, silver eyes, thin goatee, locket with pic of Elie, fairly muscular body, red muscle shirt, white unbuttoned shirt, black cargo pants, black & white shoes, stud earrings

Current Appearance: Short crimson colored messy hair, silver eyes, thin goatee, locket with pic of Elie, fairly muscular body, Sunglasses/red-lenses, stud earrings, black muscle shirt, short crimson sleeveless unbutton shirt, silver wrist bands, white cargo pants, grey shoes

Personality: Always Happy, Outgoing, Smiling

Magic: Shadow, Teleportation, Crystal Dragon Slayer

Guild: Fairy Tail

Guild mark: Right Arm

Hates: Dark Guilds

History: Because of his bloodline, he has a long life. Ray was traveling through a small city and discovered a child with no memory. He named her Elie and from that point on, he took care of her. They came across Crystalline, the crystal dragon. Crystalline took in the kids and raised them. He taught Ray the Crystal Dragon Slayer Magic at the same time looking after Elie. When she was old enough, Elie began using energy blast magic. A few years later, Crystalline just disappeared. After that they moved on and came across the Guild Fairy Tail. They became members and lived there. Years have past and Ray became an S-Class Mage. Ray later goes on to be The Seventh Guild Master.

Name: Elie Crimson

Height: 5'10"

Weight: 175 lb

Current Appearance: Medium length purple hair, pink eyes, locket with pic of Ray, sky-blue sleeveless shirt, black skirt, black boots, silver bracelet

Personality: Sweet, Kind, Outgoing, Loving, Cheerful

Magic: Energy Blast, Teleportation

Guild Mark: Left Arm

Hates: Traveling Alone

History: Abandoned as a child, founded, raised, and trained by Ray. Came to Fairy Tail to be a great mage. Years later, Elie fulfilled her dream of becoming an S-class Mage.
over a year ago funkmasterd said…
Name: Konaha Uzimachi ‘Lava Dragon Konaha’

Height: 5’5’’

Weight: 125lb

Appearance: Black medium/spiky hair with blue highlights, blue eyes, gold necklace, blue headband, black t-shirt, long white jacket, white pants, black boots

Personality: He is goofy and annoying but can be serious at times. He is a little shy at first, not loud but not quiet, super fun.

Magic: Lava Dragon Slayer

Guild Mark: On headband

Likes: Girls, walks, sunsets, eating, fighting, a little drinking, training, showing off

Hates: Disrespectful people, womanizers, people thinking there all that, loosing, and people who drink way too much

History: He was an orphan at age 4 and was wandering the continent. Konaha took shelter in a cave that lead to a hollowed volcano. There he meets the Lava Dragon Magnavox that became his father. Magnavox teaches him the Lava Dragon Slayer Magic. The two of them trained for ten years. Magnavox mysteriously disappears on Konaha’s 14th birthday. Before he disappeared he said, ‘Go and be the best Mage you can be.’ He started wandering the land and finally came across the Guild ‘Fairy Tail’. He was shy at first but soon came around to friendship. Goes on to be a S-class Mage.
over a year ago wolfmaster3000 said…
Name : Zarren

Race : Human

Guild : Fairy t ail

Magic : a Ligit God Slayer ( fire )

Apperance : like Natsu's but the pants are red, as are his eye's his hair is as long as Zancrows and dark black. he also has Armor going down both arms but has no Gaunlets, he has sharpend Canine teeth . he's much more Muscular than most people . he's also extremely tall.

Historey : not much is known about Zarren other than that he was Raised by a goddess named Amerteratsu and learned Real God Slayer Magic from her he Joined the Guild when he was 5 and was hunted down by many because of his lack of control over his power but when he joined Fairy tail the members there helped him and he Has become a Strong enough Mage to even Rivail Gildarts in combat and has terrifying Magical power.
last edited over a year ago
Konaha: Hey Ray whats up man.
Wolfmaster3000

There is no such thing as a SS Class Mage.. U have to a S Class Mage or lower class
no SS Class is Gildarts level of Mage as Markov stated a Doubble SS class mage is able to do 100 year requests such as go after Acnoglia
Yeah....Nobody completed the 100 year request
Just saying it does Exist..........not saying my charcter did one.....
Now that we're all straighten out, we can start the rp
Ray: Quiet down! To all new members, u can rent a room here at the Guild for 100,000 jewels a month. Also, u need to have a S-Class Mage in your team to accept the missions on the second floor.

Thats all
I change my mind.....players pick the mission but must let me know first......other than that rules r the same
last edited over a year ago
Konaha: *busts through door* HEY WHO WANTS TO GET THERE BUTT KICKED IM BACK FROM MY MISSION AND IM FIRED UP SO WHO WANTS TO FIGHT ME!
-Natsu busted the Door open with his team of Lucey, gray and Erza he had a wide Grin on his face- "I GOT THE NEWS THAT ZARREN IS ON HIS WAY BACK TO FAIRY TAIL AND WILL BE HERE IN A FEW SHORT MOMENTS!!!!"

-Lucey looked confused- "whose Zarren ?"

Konaha: yes that will be an awesome fight for me.
-Zarren had slowly appraoched the Fairy tail Door he looked up it had changed alot he was a little confused he opened the door and walked before he could get a word out everyone had cheered, he waas quickly surrounded by alot of the Guild members being asked Varouis questions-
Konaha: HEY!!!*punches Zarren*
Mira: Master, arent u going to do something of the possible fight

Ray: Nope
Konaha: u better not do anything i'm fired up and i want to fight so just stay back old man.
-Zarren is confused adn slides back a bit Anger strikes his face- "what the hell all I wanna do is relax, I completed my request's" -Lucey looked at natsu and everyone else blindly than said- "what's his Magic Power?"

-a rather Large heat Started to Fill up the room- "i'd like to Rest"
Konaha: idc if u want to rest i just got back from my mission to and i'm fired up and i want to fight and your just the person now come on and fight me.....~looks at lucey~ wait who is the babe
-Zarren Exhaled a small ball of red flames under his breath- "fine"
Elie: Hey bro, I'm back from my mission

Ray: Already

Elie: Whats going on

Ray: Fight

Elie: Going to do something

Ray: Nope
Konaha: haha alright i'll even let u make the first move....oh hey Elie.
-Zarren shot off his Cloak that he had been wearing revaling his Dark red eye's and Jet black hair- "I don't care who goes first Dragon slayer" -Zarrens voice was more serouis-
~takes off jacket~ "go ahead i want to see what u got before i kick ur butt" ~smiles~
Elie: Who is he

Ray: Konaha, new member

Elie: Oh....Hi
~widens eyes and grabs side~ "Oh no i guess took more damage from the beast then i thought,this is not over Zarrin when im healed we will fight. Someone help me out.
Ray: I thought there will be damage to the Guild

Elie: Really

Ray: Yep
Konaha: yeah ur Guild is safe for now,now someone help me home.
Ray: If u can walk then you'll be fine
Konaha: hey shut up u old man im injured here i can barley stand so Natsu make urself useful and help me home why don't ya!!!
Natsu: No
Ray: Wendy come heal Konaha

Wendy: Ok

~ Wendy uses her magic to heal his side ~
Konaha: Thanks Wendy.
~ Ray's eyes glances over ~

Ray: Gray, would u put some clothes on

Gray: When did this happen

~ Gray puts his clothes on ~
Konaha: Honestly Gray u need to stop with the striping especially since there is a 14 year old kid here i don't need to see a grown man naked ~puts on jacket~
Ray: Erza, I have a mission for u and your team

Erza: What is it

Ray: Getting rid of a gang of assassins

Erza: We'll leave immediately

Ray: Take the kid with u...... it'll be good for him
Konaha: What!! i don't want to go on a mission with the female monster,the hot head,the flying cat,and the blond
~ His eyes became a evil cold stare ~

Ray: R u dis-obeying me
Konaha: Depends what u gonna do if i am ~stares back seriously~
Ray: Put u over my knee and spank u
Konaha: Fine ill go to keep them safe but thats all
Ray: Whatever
Konaha: So Natsu who is the blond girl?
Natsu: Lucy Heartfilia, a Stellar Spirit Mage
Konaha: Wait did u say Heartfilia? no way she can't be from the Heartfilia family
Gray: Yep
Konaha: ~blank stare~ Gray...ur clothes
Gray: Damn!!!
~Elfman walks thorough the door~ "Hey Konaha there is someone outside asking for u.U might want to go see what he wants.

Konaha: Ok