Fairies Novels

linaloveli posted on Jul 16, 2008 at 06:19PM
Do you know any good novels with fairies in them? I've only read Wicked Lovely, which I think is really good.

Fairies 5 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago dswartzlander said…
I have written a new young adult fantasy novel that is all about fairies. It is called Eleganta: A novel of Fairykind. Check out the myspace page at link or order the book at link
over a year ago Blossom71 said…
smile
Yes!Check out Karen Marie Moaning's Dark fever,Blood Fevere,andFea Fever.And coming out in August I do believe it's going to be Dream Fever,then Shadow Fever.I my have the last to mixed up.A young girls sister was a student in Dublin Irland and was mysteriously killed.So the young girl goes to Irland to get answers and falls right in over her head in an adventure that keeps you wanting more.Startes off a little slow but really picks up.
over a year ago jezthewitch said…
The Laura K Hamilton Merry series..ongoing war between seelie and unseelie courts that also happens in the human world. They are really good, gets a little on the xrated side in the third book then returns to an excellent read after that. Also as stated in the above by blossom71, the Dark Fever series...A MUST READ
over a year ago DinoGril said…
i know the post is old but i am reading am reading a book called ash it has fairies in it. i can get you the author?
over a year ago ilovemygnome said…
heart
i love the Fairy Realm series by Emily Rodda. ( yes i realize it's little kiddish)