Eragon Role Play

greekgirlA posted on Jul 22, 2011 at 04:07PM
up in the northern lands, east past the forest of elves, the land not known to the men of of the empire. a story brews,and you are in that story.
in this you may be any thing from the inheritance cycle: dragon,rider, dwarf, elf,human,witch,shade,spirit,magician,you name it!

post it like this

name:
creature:
looks and/or pic.
then just jump in!don't like don't join.simple as that.

plz don't have to many of 1 species (human aceptible though)

(i kinda want this to be a story,and i like long posts)

and try not to control others actions.only if necessary.

and, no spam. plz know things about eragon from the BOOKS not movie.OK! let us begin.
last edited on Oct 17, 2011 at 03:01PM

Eragon 732 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 401-450 of 732

over a year ago pink-bookworm said…
Huh? (Well empress is asleep and and Harley is laying awake also I agree with you bordercreativity because I'm busy a lot to or I'm reading if I'm not on here but it gets a little annoying with the different time zones because usually all these posts are like up from when I'm asleep lol it gets annoying)
over a year ago greekgirlA said…
realy? me and bored are in central time so.....um....got to go and i got a 4 pointer sunday, going to skin it now. post latter!
Yeah I'm in EST
east or "EST" sorry i haddent posted but hey, that is deer season for ya.

L
i heard them go out and walked up behinde them.
Q
(idk) i dreamed
over a year ago boredcreativity said…
Greekgirl if you're still on I will get on chat in a few min. Plz wait!
EST it's eastern standard time.
ok..... um,sorry bored! and you all got on to say somethng but never posted?!?!?! i am ashamed of you.
L
"what,who are calling to?"

(see? just like that,double tasking)
angelic
(i MULTI task all the time, greekgirl: i do my homework, go to school, and put up with you! jk jk.)

P
I jumped. "You really need to stop doing that! I heard someone out here. I've been...paranoid...lately. Ever since the giant wolves. And my father."
"Your...father?" Jer asked, confused. "I thought he was dead."
"It's nothing." I waved him away.
laugh
L
"what's that?do you guys see the light?"

(bored did you make the fourm yet? i wrote an interesting chapter....."you can figure out buttons but not a zipper!?!?!?" lol)
zzz
(no, not yet. I want to make sure we get far enough along. I will put it up when I feel like we're ahead of our game, if ya know what i mean :)) p.s. lol when she had to zip it!

P
"Light? Where?" I squinted, trying to see what Legolas saw.

J
I was far too confused to understand what those two were saying. I just knew they were talking to each other. What was so dark about Phoebe's past?
E
I dreamt a dream where I was having baby dragons I know weird right but that's what I dreamt.
H
I finally managed to get to sleep and dreamt pleasant dreams.
L
"damn you dont have that strong of night vision,wait, it's coming closer!"

(i know! if leggi was a normal teen it would be like,"easy tiger!" but seriously...."you can figure out buttons but not a zipper!fine i'll zip your pants" lol......Fruit of the Looms......to swiming? lol i am crazy) ok pb... disturbing
over a year ago thunderwolf234 said…
all
"ahhh!!!!!" in the distance. "what was that" legolas asked
ok we appreciate it but wolf, leg would not say that. he would say, " what in solid rock was that!?!"

i was waiting for them to respond. my bf was beginning to be a slacker.
(she already was) so wolf, post once more. they will not
Hi I'm still here I just didn't know what to say because I was technically asleep sorry.
(i am NOT a slacker!...ok, maybe a little...:)

P
"Someone's hurt!" I breathed. "We have to help them."
Q
i ran off to help them.
L i pulled out my sword and started after queri.
Ok, we are going slow, its time to kick it up a notch

rondom rouge warrior dude person thing
discription: a really bad fighter, who thinks hes a chick manet(phoebe has a crushie) with a french accent

RDW

I struck down the dodger with the speed and grace of a cat (((or so he thinks but not really))) The lad had said that I would never get a girl(((he wont))) so I backed stabbed him (((you dont say))) Next thing I know two other lasses come out of the forest, I aproach to flirt, the strange one turns into a cat and cuts my throat.

that is how its done

smirk
yes well we need more people so.... go recruit if ya want.
ok can we skip a few chapters? ok that dude is dead or what not and they have trained(note to ALL read Eragon,Eldest,Brisinger,or/and Inheritance)and now they are sitting around a bon fire and leggie is singing some elf songs.(this is now spring)
so wolf, make your move.
ok bored, this is your last warning! post the story of i will and i mean it ill jer and/or pheeb. so post it!
bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah­aha­hah­aha­hah­aa! prepare for your demise, tomorrow fenrir is free!!!
on second thought, how about now

F
I opened my eyes from my many month slumber. 'it is time' I thought.

I flexed my muscles, the cords tightened immensly, but I was stronger then ever, I broke free, though after much toil. I grinned at my new found freedom, then howled, sommoning all my army. down with the gods. Dawn of me
Q
my head snapped up."it is time."i said in the ancient launguage.
L
"i'll make the call." then i left them to call on my 'friends.'

(haha you think it would be them vs. us? think again!)
Is that so? well this will be a full scale war my nemesis. Off subject, if one wanted to take over the world but one wasnt bullet proof, but did happen to have a army of 90,000,000,000 giant wolves, (took a while to recruit that many) how would he do it
smile
he would hide in the back till the enemy was exhausted then come out and annihilate them.then again, say the enemy had the advantage of choosing the battle ground, 10,000 kull 200,000 urgels 500,000,000 dwarves 800,000,000 elves 5 dragons w/their riders and 500,000,000 human warriors, not to mention the back up one said cat and one said elf have; what would happen?
last edited over a year ago
(You people confuse me. And, uh, thunderwolf, I know he's dead now, but...Pheebs already likes Jer and she doesn't really care for anyone who thinks he's "king of the world." Just for future reference.)

P
My hand instinctually intwined with Jer's as the sky turned a nasty shade of green. He tried to pull me to the cave, but I didn't move. "Pheebs, we can't stand here in the open. Come on!" He yanked me inside, and the sudden force knocked us both to the ground. I sat up and shook my head, and was amazed that our hands were still firmly clasped. He flashed a small smile at me.

J
I had only wanted to help keep her alive for a few more hours, but the new light in her eyes dazzled me.
L
"ok love birds lets move it!"
Q
"we need to get to the battle ground and quick!"

(yes bored leggie is now like a drill Sargent and hey! your not grounded anymore! so post the f*cking fourm!)
ok one, the guy had a crush on phoebe not vise versa, 2: crazy idea tim, armies fight, we face off
cool
hmmm. no pheeb liked leggi and i think jer. jer liked pheeb. quri is like a pet. leggi is ummm 170? so ya. and can you rephrase that?
mischievous
ok, let me get this straight leggi <->Phoebe<-jer, meaning that phoebe and legoles like each other and jer likes phoebe or am I wrong, wait! greek girl A check your inbox!
ok but legie dose not like pheebs.
alright, now that we've gotten everything straightened out, let's remember that there is still a story going on here!
ya. you could post.since i already did! and bored, we are far enough in the fanfiction so post the mother f****** form for it!
I would tell you language but I know you dont care

F

I stretched my limbs, exhaling softly. Life was good, now, where was Alaxandra. ( I dont know her name so I made it up). There was still some stuff to do, but all in all all things were in my favor.

P.S
Ok i was thinking, as a rule, the bad guy almost always has the advantage, so my army will be winning then I will be winning, then somehow you will beat me, and my army will flee, and by the way, where is that fortune teller?
alaxandra= skoll and hati mother
ahh. the fourtune teller is right hear.

L
i heard a noise in the woods.looking at the others we grabed our weapons and prepared for a fight.
"no need no need.i have no wepon on me."came a flouty voice.
"magic perhaps?"i asked
"oh yes,but the kind you will like." then she stepped into view. she was a tall woman with white blond hair. her nose was pointy and her eyes round.she was clad in red and blac robes and a black iorn circlet on her head.
"my name is Tenth and i feel you need to know something."
Q
"my name is quri and the elf who spoke is leggolas."
she smiled and nodded.then she greeted leggie in his native way. he returned the gesture and words.
"pheebe, jerhamia, harly, and emperis" i nodded to them as i said their names
"what do we need know?"i asked
"the future."
third person (cool right)

after the incident and the fortune teller left (I'll leave what happened to greek girl) the fortune teller turned to them and said "one last question" "yes" leggi said "how do you plan on beating someone destined to kill the king of the gods?" she left with everyone wondering how the heck to do that.

greek girl check inbox
ya o. sorry i was grounded(horrible right?) and i finnished the last book(yay!) so i know how they are. and ...... it for me to now and you all to...
(yes bored)
ok i have to wait for one of the others.cough*slackers*cough chough
smirk
By which you mean not me of course.
no not u,you're cool. my bf and pink bookworm need to post. or, and this is a warning to them, if you do not post i will temporarily take up your characters.and trust me, you do not want that.i will screw them up.and that is a promise.
(you'll be the deer and i the hunter)
oh. p.s. bored post the stupid fan-fiction or i will revolt u.
no not u,you're cool. my bf and pink bookworm need to post. or, and this is a warning to them, if you
ill join the hunt, but I want a sniper rifle, they wont know what hit them
big smile
RANDOM IMAGE!!! greek girl, to entertain ourselves until the others post, how about we grab the randomest pictures we can find!
RANDOM IMAGE!!! greek girl, to entertain ourselves until the others post, how about we grab the rando
E
"How far are we from the battle ground".

H
"geez queri I'm going as fast as I can".
big smile
oooohhhh is it funny picture time?
beat THIS!

oooohhhh is it funny picture time?
beat THIS!
(bored, u coulda posted..... and is that "ah, HELL no" or is it "DAMN!"
i think it is "ah, HELL no." how can that thing hold him up? that came out wrong.)

L
"the place we chose is about a leauge from hear.can you fly your rider, jer, and quri? harly and i can run. just keep an eye on me so ya now were to go." i started running.(btw,elves are fast for thoughs of u who i do not think read the boos. or only 1 with only 1 elf.)
Q
"that means you have to barracked the goat path after you pass through. i doubt giant wolves can even fit in it though."
i jumped onto emperis' back and looked at the others.
J(u had your chance bored)
i have to admit i was scarred. i mean,i just got good with a swored two weeks ago. and my futer the fortuneteller told me? freaky!
but i climbed onto emperis' back and tried to forget my worries.
pheobe climbed in/on? behind me and put her arm around my waist.i couldn't help but be happy.
mischievous
i found this......

(wolf, so u are a chimpmunk and u hunt deer...ok.)
i found this......

(wolf, so u are a chimpmunk and u hunt deer...ok.)
Lol.
E
I flew high up in the sky with Pheobeo and queri on my back. "Hold on tight everybody because it's about to get rough".
H
I ran and ran not that I was very fast but oh well.

Sorry gotta go my iPad is gonna be out of charge like in a sec.
(jer is on you too.)
L
harly and i ran for about ten minutes and than slowed when we reached two narrow crevices.
"ok you got to walk sideways to get through. harly, once you're in keep walking until you get to a clearing 8ft wide.i will close this thing up."
once harly was n i waited 5 minutes than started the magic to close the cervices. once that was done i had to rock climb up the cliff and find the goat path that leads down into the valley.
as i went down i covered my tracks and occasionally toppled rock mounds onto the tinny path. to make sure we would not be ambushed by air, i put up a force field around the area that gets energy from the ones trying to breach it. only my group could go in and out without problems.
as i arrived at the bottom i asked the dragon heart of hearts i was carrying,(only i now that i ave it)'what else?'
'mud at the entrance to the battle field will catch them unares. no rain for 5 days.'
'thank you many-named-seneriel.'
i went to put the mud there as he had said when emperis landed. quri jumped off and ran to me. "a wolf approaches."
just then a voice came from the entrance to the field,"your last chance to surrender and be useful servants. or die."
i pulled my upper lip up in a snarl. "Vae weohnata ono vergari, eka ontherum." we will kill you,i swear it.
"i will deliver your message."
i turned to the others,"we need to hurry."
over a year ago lildarlin99 said…
name: Roxie
creature: human but had been adopted by the dwarves(IMifneedmoreinfo)
looks and/or pic. long white hair, navy blue eyes,tall, thin, high cheekbones, a square nose and has a wooden staff for directing magic better and wares this
and is a former dragon rider and has an egg from her former dragon.
name: Roxie
creature: human but had been ado
heart
(may i ask how the dragon died?)[bored,Eka weohnata ono vergari, eka ontherum.]
Q
i walked to a ditch and smelt a fresh sent. about 3 days old.human.female.not phoebe.
"hey!got a sent over hear!"
"figure it out!we are setting up the traps!" leggi called
i rolled my eyes and followed he sent to a small crevice.how could we have missed this!
i started to go in but stopped when i saw a girl.
(hope u dont mind 99, i decided to bring u n. is that ok?)