Epic (2013) Forest Guardians

Ayaka posted on Jun 20, 2013 at 09:03AM
This is a PRP "Private Roleplay" between me (Ayaka) and Winxclubgirl202 with our OC's

Epic (2013) 21 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago Winxclubgirl202 said…
Wanna be Mandrake
over a year ago Ayaka said…
Sure I can be Mandrake and his son and perhaps Nod..?
Winxclubgirl202 commented…
fine with me over a year ago
*let's post*
Rosalie was riding her bird, Nyx by herself.
Lily saw her and decided to catch up to her, running through the branches like a leaf man and in no time, appearing on the branch above her. "I see that you're on your own princess" Lily chuckled as Skye perched right beside her
Rosalie replied "what, I like being on my own besides Nod can be annoying at times."
"But it's not safe for you" she smiled, jumping onto Skye and flew beside her "The forest is vast and mysterious. I should know, I'm as well a princess...Of a different forest."
Rosalie rolled her eyes, she said "you are starting to sound like Ronin."
Lily narrowed her eyes "Don't compare me to that KJ soldier!!" she pouted then sighed "Alright then. Do what you want. I will too. I was just here with my sister. She's in your palace" she laughed then shot an arrow through two branches. She watched as it darted off into the sky. "We better be careful. There are boggans around this part of your forest."
Rosalie said "I know, I know."She took off back home, Nod wouldn't mind that she was late.
Lily laughed at her and followed her back. "LILY!" Carol yelled as she was being held against her will "Explain to them!!!"
Lily laughed her heart out and nudged Rosalie on the side "Mind if you called them back?"
Rosalie said "might as well." She told them to stop but realized Nod was there as well, uh oh
"Hey Nod!" Lily smiled as she playfully wrapped her arms around his neck "How are you?" ^^
Rosalie looked down, she hoped Ronin wasn't with the group.
"Well, this is awkward" Lily hummed as she grabbed Carol's hand and slowly inched away but stopped as Ronin hopped down from a bird. "Oh god no" Carol gasped as we both backed away again
Rosalie muttered to herself "uh oh."
(Also wanna be Ronin?)
(Sure :) )
Ronin hopped off the bird and glared at Lily, towering right over her. "And when exactly did the twin princesses of the Northern Forest arrive?" he questioned Lily with such authority.
Lily gulped down and stood beside Rosalie and whispered "Help me!!"
Rosalie replied "she found me, I went off on my own."
"Exactly" Lily chuckled as Carol smiled.
Ronin sighed as he sheathed his sword "Anyways, have you done everything you need to do, Rosalie?"
Rosalie didn't reply, she looked down at her feet.
"Well?" Ronin asks again with firmness in his voice.
"Well don't get mad at her, she's just a kid!!" Lily shoved him aside as she patted Rosalie's shoulder "Aw, is the big bad meanie pushing you again?"
"Your highness, please do not interfere with the rules we abide by in this palace. It may be different in yours but now that you're on our soil, I suggest you follow me as well." he glances back at the brunette princess.
Rosalie rolled her eyes and thought-typical-