Eleven & Amy River Song, Who is she to the Doctor?

scarxtardis posted on Jul 08, 2010 at 10:19AM
I have a few theories!

1. She is lucy saxon in disguise, the masters wife, and the doctor is her son?
2. She is married to the doctor? (very unlikely)
3. She's her sister?
4. She's just his mother
Tell me which one you think is the most likely!

Eleven & Amy 21 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago ladychazabc said…
hmmm
i would say number 4?

i don't know why...but it would be much better if she's his mother then she can't marry him thank goodness :P

another one thats most likely is probs no 1?? cause she does seem a bit evil at times

over a year ago criminalminds15 said…
I think/hope she's only a sort of companion type thing. A clingy one but a future companion and one he gets close too (for some reason) but I think she'll get closer to him than he ever will to her.
over a year ago Alexi95 said…
tongue
A tacky garden gnome he saved one time making her get clingy... obvs :P
over a year ago criminalminds15 said…
^scratch my diea that is sooo what she is!!
over a year ago caitie_cool said…
SPOILERS!!!!!!
over a year ago scarxtardis said…
LOL.
over a year ago Tonksie_Fae said…
I honestly think she is his wife... I don't know she just acts liek it and the look in forest of the dead was funny and very telling... plus she reminds me of a mix of Rose and Amy the two he seems to love most... and definitely most romantically
Ew , I don't think she's his wife ^^ She's like so old looking for him!
Yes but we're seeing her AFTER she met the doctor whoes to say she wasn't young when she met him and just lived life
over a year ago xcrazygirlx318 said…
me and my dad thought that she was number 4!
over a year ago torchwood3hub said…
SPOILERS! in other words I have no idea!
last edited over a year ago
haha! Thats probably what River means when she says it. She probably doesn't know anything.
over a year ago chickencheese said…
laugh
I would have said a future companion, maybe romantically, but of course the Doctor doesn't know that yet. XD
over a year ago joejonasfan001 said…
she must be evil or something because before she killed the dalek in the big bang the dalek seemed really scared of her and begged for mercy which is something a dalek never does and she killed it anyway.
over a year ago ladychazabc said…
^ yeah i noticed tht too...
over a year ago nickjonasfan001 said…
tongue
i think she is either the doctor's wife or she is one of his enimes because she killed someone and she it was the greatest man she's ever know. now who could that be???xx
Right I've changed my view due to watching series 6 trailer so spoilers ahead ppl!
I think that she is simply the doctor's hats killer! Every time he gets a hat, BANG! she kills it. First the Fez (RIP) and now she's going to be shooting his stetson! What is wrong with her?! >:( *mutters angrily*
last edited over a year ago
^ My god, I know! I mean, first he looks adorable in a fez. She shoots it. Then he gets a stetson. He looks hot! Then she friggin shoots that too. DX
^I KNOW RIGHT! Grr that woman! D:
over a year ago CheekyCheese said…
4 is probably the most likely. I hope its not 3 because Amy needs to be with the Doctor!
heart
ummm can I just say.... in the commentary Steven Moffat said she wasn't his mother... there was too much sexual tension! I still say she will be his wife... in some really complex way... my inner fan-girl says she is a regeneration of Donna......., but that's my fangirl