25 Gluten-Free Desserts That’ll Make You Forget All…
India’s 26 Funniest Tweets About Bollywood In 2015
We Know Your Zodiac Sign Based On Your Choice In…
Fabulous! Don\'t forget to share with your friends on Twitter and Facebook.
1. When he hung out with Kit Harington and Zach Braff and got to stroke Jon Snow’s delicate face.
2. And when he was given Jon Snow’s sword and he lost his damn mind.
Okay, so it was an honorary doctorate for his “outstanding contribution to music” from University Campus Suffolk, but still.
5. It was the year he played hide the banana with Ruby Rose.
6. And turned up to the Arias red carpet holding James Blunt’s hand.
7. In fact, he had a wonderful time at every awards show in 2015.
"You want some of my gin? Yeah you do." - @edsheeran #MTVEMA2015
12. And didn’t really give a shit about what people thought.
15. And particularly when Taylor Swift said this to him.
16. But it was also a year full of kindness from Ed. Like when he surprised this couple and sang at their wedding.
17. And he also helped Little Mix’s Jesy Nelson get engaged.
Ed travelled for five hours on his day off to help Rixton’s Jake Roche propose to the singer. Aww.
19. In fact, Ed spent the year helping people get engaged.
On this occasion Ed noticed a guy in the crowd holding up a sign so he invited him up on stage with his girlfriend. The guy then gave a proposal speech filled with Ed Sheeran puns before getting down on one knee.
proposal tonight in austin, i might\'ve welled up, but don\'t say anything - https://t.co/3fGty49rNX
21. He helped this guy propose to his girlfriend who’s battling brain cancer.
@edsheeran she said yes thanks for the front row tic you made her wish come true #fightCancer
Ed gave the couple front row tickets to one of his shows and stopped his performance of “Thinking Out Loud” to congratulate the newly engaged couple.
22. And sent a personalised message to another couple for their wedding.
23. All while being single and third-wheeling like a boss.
25. Although he didn’t save all of his surprises for weddings. Ed Overheard this fan singing his song in a mall and surprised her with a duet.
26. And visited a fan in hospital after they couldn’t make it to his concert.
27. But this was probably the best treat of all. People paid $2 to see 30 seconds of him in the creepiest peep show ever.
28. It was also a year he reminded us how goddamn talented he is. Here he is covering Drake’s “Know Yourself” like an absolute god.
Video: Ed Sheeran covering "Know Yourself" at his show last night in Toronto.
29. And this rendition of Beyoncé’s “Drunk In Love” is crazy good.
30. In 2015 he met his waxwork and got excited when he realised it had a lazy eye and a big bulge.
31. And treated us to a baby photo bonanza in the video for “Photograph”.
32. He spent some of his time giving an inspirational speech to children who suffer from stuttering.
Cindy Ord / Getty Images for American Institute for Stuttering
Ed gave an talk at the American Institute for Stuttering’s Freeing Voices Changing Lives Benefit Gala in New York.
Embrace your weirdness. From a stuttering point of view, don’t treat it as an issue. Work through it and get the treatment you want to get, but don’t ever see it as a plight on your life. Carry on pushing forward.
33. And let us know that he has, indeed, streaked or skinny-dipped before.
34. And now he’s “buggering off for a bit” so who knows if we’ll see much of him in 2016
Kimberley Dadds is the UK celebrity editor for BuzzFeed and is based in London.
25 Times Chrissy Teigen Completely Owned Twitter In...
This Witness Sketch Actually Helped Catch A Suspect...
Oops! It looks like you\'ve already used that reaction on this post.
I know, right? Will your friends agree?
Ed Sheeran Is Going To Be Acting In The New “Bridget Jones” Movie ×
Ed Sheeran Has The Most Intense Red Carpet Face ×
Ed Sheeran Said Nicki Minaj’s VMAs Race Argument Is “Redundant” ×
45 Photos That Will Annoy You More Than They…
ed sheeran; ruby rose; justin bieber; taylor swift; jon snow; best of 2015; 2015; celebrity;, , bestofceleb2015, bestof2015, bestofuk2015
Don\'t forget to share! Want to add another one? Go for it!
More than 1 million migrants and refugees arrived in Europe in 2015, a fourfold rise from last year, migrant agencies said.
Six U.S. soldiers have been killed in a bombing in Afghanistan. The Taliban has reportedly claimed responsibility.
And if Santa were to ~actually~ check his list twice, it would take him about 10 months 🎅 🎄
Aid Community Blasted For Failing Female Refugees In East Africa
Watch Twentysomethings Imagine Raising Their Future Kids
Are you sure you want to remove this item? You can\\'t restore it with "Cancel" button!
Upload an Image Crop Image Are These Thumbnails Okay? ×
Choose a new image Save Save Thumbnails Preview Thumbnails
Oops! We had a problem sending your message. Please try again later.
Great! You\'ll get your first email soon.
What should we know about this issue?
Sadly, an error occured while sending your feedback. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know.