Eastenders BRING BACK BBC ENTERTAINMENT ON SKY ITALIA

sian64 posted on Mar 06, 2010 at 08:58AM
Hi everyone ! I've juat joined the group and really need your help. I live in Italy and subscribe to Sky Italia for one purpose only... to watch EASTENDERS !AS from the 1st of march the BBC has taken off the channel which broadcasts it... so no more Albert Square... it's unbearable !!! I found a site on face Book called BRING BACK BBC ENTERTAINMENT ON SKY ITALIA that i joined and in a week there are over 200 people that have joined to protest. Everyone says the same thing that they only got sky to be able to see EastEnders. Despite out thoousands of e-mails and fax to both the BBC and SKY we aren't getting anyone to take notice. I was hoping your members would be able to help by joining our group to add to it's numbers in protest of this unexceptable decision. There are thousands of EastEnders fans out here in Italy and we are going crazy being cut off in one of the most historic moments in EastEnders ... how could the BBC be so inconsiderate to it's loyal watchers overseas.... PLEASE HELP US !!

Eastenders 1 reply

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago yet said…
check these out

Eastenders Parody - Gangster Peggy
link

Eastenders Gangster Edition, Peggy is packin Heat!
link