Eastenders Lacey Turner

eastieguy posted on Feb 25, 2009 at 05:12PM
i once dated lacey turner met her at a club one night i was a bit over the top so was she we got chatting found we got on ok and went out on date with her she ain't all people make her out to be she has a really nice personality just wish people would not slag her off all the time

Eastenders 6 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago eastiegal said…
thank you i appreciate you standing by me at least with you around i feel much more safer you know how much i like you alex and yes we will always be good friends remember that lacey xxx
over a year ago eastieguy said…
heart
well thats what friends do for one another help each other out but your more than just a friend to me your really special
eastieguy xxx
sad
i care alot about you 5yrs is a very longtime we have been through alot you and i but something is troubling you i know this if you cannot tell me who can you tell i miss you i would chuck my career up for you thats how much you mean to me whats stardom without the only one who really understands me i feel safe protected when you are here i need you love always lacey xxxx
over a year ago eastieguy said…
heart
sweetheart you always wanted to be an actress you achieved that dream and now you are a very famous young lady. i told you i was going back to america and persue my acting career which i put on hold just for you i have an opening in a new movie which starts next
week soon as it finishes i will return now you know where i am
untill you hear back from me no more stupid thoughts take care
alex xxxx
heart
so tell me what is it like to be a movie star now , said you where always a dark horse ever since the first day we ever met.whats it like living in los angeles and when will we see you again i know you have another movie out soon i have all your movies at home i love them i miss you very much love always lacey xxx
over a year ago CheekyCheese said…
Aww, thats so sweet!