Duncan and Courtney Why you guys?

CHERRY111898 posted on Aug 14, 2010 at 11:17PM
Milrox and I came up with this, a forum topic disscussing how sad it is that the DxC club became a ghost town. There's only a few people on here!
Seriously guys, I don't want this club to be forgotten!
Milrox and I came up with this, a forum topic disscussing how sad it is that the DxC club became a gh
last edited on Jan 30, 2011 at 06:27PM

Duncan and Courtney 80 replies

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 80

over a year ago CourtneyKatara said…
sad
Its probably because DxG is happening most people gave up )':
over a year ago CHERRY111898 said…
I know!Why can they just forget it.
over a year ago milorox18 said…
worried
yay! forum up! sry.... this place need enthusiasm with the way it's been acting. i really hope this club isnt forgotten! it would be so sad! :(
Yea.I just hope it isn't this way in their anniversary :(
crying
i hope it isnt either.....grrrrrr! this sucks!
worried
There's no DxC spirit anymore there's only DxG
angry
i kno! im sorry but they are being REALLY immature! when DxC was pretty much a stamped Endgame, i kno that the people in this club didnt brag their asses off about it! but that's all that the DxG supporters are doing! they're parading around with pretty much a friggin brag flag! Whenever i rarely go to the TDI spot, i see DxC supporters being put down and told that the couple isnt gonna make it though! i also see constant Courtney bashing and fans that are putting Gwen on a pedestal because they're happy that Duncan is cheating on Courtney. i'm sorry but they're pretty much supporting cheating and lying and backstabbing ur friends!
angry
I know, which is why I rarely go to the TDI spot. Everyone there is freaking obsessed with Gwen I used to kind like DxG but when I found out he was cheating on Courtney I hated them actually I pretty much always hated but the one time I let my guard down I started giving it a chance he cheats. I also don't like the spot because most of them are Courtney haters and if you like Courtney they pretty much cause you out so I don't go there anymore
worried
Just wondering...... did potterandtdi and izzysawsome switch sides? cuz when i went there (to see the fan count) i saw activity from them.......
sad
I think so, the main reason I made that spot was to see how many fans it would get and lately its been going up a lot
over a year ago 30degrees said…
crying
I know how you feel!

Before, the DxG thingy was juts a rummor and more ppl come to this club but now that they kiss in a real episode everything about DxC came down!

I feel really sad cause DxC was my fav couple since I firs saw the epside 6 of TDI! when they go to the woods and courtney wakes up on Duncan`s chest! it was sooooo cute! but now on TDWT there is no cute moments about DxC! nothing happens between them and that so piss me off case now everyone is talking about DxG! ough!

Duncan should be with Courtney not with Gwen! and Gwen should be with Trent not with Duncan! end of the story and everyone is happy! why cant they make it like that? those moments of DxC and TxG were so cute!

T_T the most awesome and cute moments have been forgoten T_T
tongue
crap! what's so bad about Courtney? really! sure her voice may be annoying, but so is Katie, Sadie, Lindsay, and Sierra's! and Gwen's bugs me, it's sounds kinda hoarse to me
laugh
hahaha In celebrity manhunt when I first heard Sierra's voice I was like ughh gosh her voice is annoying and she's gonna be in the next season but It's not that bad anymore and Gwen kinda sounds like a dude
over a year ago 30degrees said…
laugh
lol! yeah!

the same happened to me with Sierra! when I saw her at the trailer I was like O_o "and she is going to be in the next season?!? OMG! my ears are going to die!" (I kinda like exagerate everything) but now I get used to it!
smirk
she does kinda sound like a dude ^^ and TxG was soooooo cute! this really sucks! i dont know if the producers are trying to start drama or what! but the DxGers are gonna pissed if this is just a play, and im gonna laugh my fucking ass off :)
surprise
Wow 15 reply already
Ok.I'm just hoping DxG fans celebrate the day DxG kiss.
hmmm
ur hoping they do?
Oh sorry I hope they DON'T.Hehehe I'm just tired I'm typing wrong.
cloudy
okay! that scared me for a sec!
Lol,sorry I was typing and texting my friend at the same time ^^
smirk
im doin that too!
Lol.What should we do to celebrate their anniversary?
hmmm
hmmmmm..... well tomorrow i'll put up a pick for the spot motto and try to get TDIlover226 to change it (she switched to the DxG side a couple weeks ago) other than that...... i'll try and do tons of activity by doing picks and finding images and doin quiz questions and stuff.... i tried to work on an article but i have like a permanent writers block
Yea,she switches sides :(.I'll write a article that's called "Surrender"It's a beautiful song.
smile
okay, good, we definitely need some articles on here! i actually think i have an insperation for one, it's a song fic, i'm just trying to make a happy ending
We have reached the 2cd page :D
over a year ago james55 said…
sad
Cool and I totally agree and a lot and I mean a lot of people have swiitched sides to dxg
Yea but it's still a popular couple.
smile
true true! i just wish ppl didnt switch sides... like just pick a couple and stick to it!
YEA!They're not true DxC fans! like we are!
Yeah but sadly there's nothing we can do about the people that switch to dxg because Its there opinion
Don't worry.We have like 500 more fans thatn them,hell mabey even more :)
true! but they shouldnt let fangirls or let another couple keep them from liking a couple
big smile
And even if DxG does happen DxC still wins because it has more moments
and it's like 506 more fans :)
DxC does have more moments! these are really out of order!
Yup!gtg guys.Hope your on tomorrow.
lol yea^^
hmmm
I'll be on sometime tomorrow not sure about monday school starts ):
Ugh I hate school I have to go tomorrow
tongue
i dont, but i have cheerleading practice @ 6:00am the next day :P
Oh cool
Hey guys!
Hey! i just put up the pick for the new motto :)
big smile
Kool!I'll go check it out!
smile
Hey(;
Hello!:D
I can't believe this forum is a hit!:O
over a year ago dxcfan said…
I I'm working on my series, but I just can't finish it right, I already posted up a question on how I need help with the part 10 to because of you!

Hurry, time is decreasing