Duncan and Courtney TDR- TOTAL DRAMA ROMANTIC

lemon1110 posted on Mar 27, 2010 at 12:50AM
Ok hiii!! This is total drama romantic, make it rated whatever you want but the minnimum is pg-13!!!! make up to 4 people, make them talk to others and, well, HAVE A FRICKIN AWSOME TIME!

Duncan and Courtney 4 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago Fangirl99 said…
ok,since this is a dxc spot,im gonna make sure this is a as dxcish as possible.

ok,heres the plot:

courtney moves away form duncan,and the asy good bye and have to break up,right?

but then 10 years later,duncan moves to where courtney lives,and then they meet again,but they dont know who they are.

bu,then,when they to plan to meet somewhere,courtney gets kidnapped by someone.So now duncan has to search for a girl he [i[ thinks [/i] he barley knows.

or,if you dont like that,heres another:

heather tells duncan about all these things courtney 'Said" about him.but heathers really making it all up,but duncan believes here.then,he kissed him right in form of courtney,when she walks in.then,courtney says that they are done.and duncan akes why she said all that stuff.she says she didnt,and duncan doesnt believe her.But when he finds out that heather lie,he as to find away to get courtney back.but,its too late...

there rated pg,so the are both tame.but,if you dont ike,them,he,you can make up your own idea.
last edited over a year ago
ok,since this is a dxc spot,im gonna make sure this is a as dxcish as possible.

ok,heres the plot:
over a year ago lemon1110 said…
gooooooooooooooooood job! i <3 the first one
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago Fangirl99 said…
smile
me 2 :)
over a year ago LadyBug_58_496 said…
big smile
Ok here I go. Duncan's POV Geoff:Dude look Courtney's talking to Justin. Duncan:Well I'm gonna here what their saying. *Where Justin and Courtney are* Justin:Why won't you go out with me? Courtney:1st your not my type 2nd you know I hate you. Justin:Then why don't we change that. *He leans in to kiss her but Duncan pops up.* Duncan:Leave her alone. Courtney:D-Duncan. Duncan:Princess are you alright? Courtney:Yeah wanna come to my house to watch a movie. Duncan:I'm game princess. *At Courtney's house.* Courtney:Which movie? Duncan:How about a scary one. Courtney:You sure you know I hate scary movies. Duncan:Hug me. Courtney:DUNCAN!!! Duncan:Please. *Duncan does puppy dog eyes.* Courtney:Fine. *They watch Stepfather* Courtney:Eeep *Jumps in Duncan's arms.* *They kiss.* THE END Do you like it?