Duncan and Courtney There is still hope!!!!

Skully1001 posted on Aug 27, 2011 at 12:11AM
There is still hope!! Ok so I was looking at the Fresh TV blog and some asked if any original campers are coming back and they said yes there will be a couple and just as i read that i remembered that someone said that they saw a trailer for a new season with DxC making out. Soooooooo that leaves me with just one conclusion......... that DxC might get back together............. Oh god I feel like Sierra. But anyway what do you think.

Duncan and Courtney 12 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago izzyfan909 said…
big smile
Yeah, Totally. DxG fans, who are the losers and just should give up people now?
over a year ago bakes2389 said…
The trailer was a fake...I'm sorry to say. However, there will be a cameo from Duncan in TDR. Drew Nelson confirmed it! :)
over a year ago Skully1001 said…
smirk
How do you know it was a fake? It was taken down before people got a chance to actually see it.
over a year ago lemon1110 said…
cake
Please. ALL of us are little Sierra's with out head's wrapped around this show.
over a year ago bakes2389 said…
wink
^^ No offense, but how real is a trailer that is up and then taken down immediately? Not to mention, only a select few of "DxC fans" saw it. Not buying any of it. Total scam.
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago pixicracker said…
smile
I read on some sites that there are 87% D+C fans 23% D+G fans. The producers should know they might loose viewers if the 87% stop watching. JUST SAYING I saw that promotion it was real. PS I love lemon1110's comment! So true.
over a year ago Smiley115 said…
big smile
@pixicracker SO TRU!!!

And i reaally reaaaallly think they might get back together!!!

Total drama really screwed up... i MISS DxC & GxT
over a year ago DuncansMyLuv14 said…
Wave the white flag, DxG fans! DxC is making a come-back one of these days; I can feel it!! ^-^
over a year ago Clacla00 said…
when is the new season?
can you put the link of the trailer?
over a year ago PrincessVandal said…
Actually, the new season had aired earlier this year in Canada. In America, it will air in June. This is the only link I have of the trailer: link

At this moment, you can find the episodes on Youtube.
over a year ago Marshally90 said…
hmmm
......Bakes a DxG fan I know but his right in the first episode of TDRI Duncan is kissing Gwen in the boat but in Formspring (after TDRI ended / Camerón won!) they say they got back together work of Alice the author of 'Prinzessin' so...............who knows if their really back together...
over a year ago bake-waffles said…
^ Forsmspring can also be used to roleplay, so they might of been roleplayers.