Drawing Favorite thing to draw/doodle

nanelarya posted on Jan 06, 2008 at 09:55PM
Maybe there's something you like to draw a lot, Or that you have the most fun with.

i like drawing hands, and i always doodle hearts and vines.

Drawing 18 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago mavvy75 said…
i love to draw the beatles!!!

xx mavvy xx
over a year ago Zerstoren said…
I always seem to end up drawing people's faces on the sides of my notebooks..
over a year ago Dark_Silence said…
I love drawing anything with spikes, stitches, eyes, and something broken. But I also like drawing things that I don't even know what they are.
over a year ago funnyshawna said…
people definitely! i have like seven sketchbooks full of portraits of famous singers/actresses or my friends. people are definitely my best subjects. also eyes. eyes are my favorite features. i have entire folders completely covered in tiny eyes that stare at me all the time:) i wanna upload some of my drawings on here, but my internet is too slow.
over a year ago sardines said…
i'm not really a good drawer, and i really suck at drawing people, but I'm quite good at landscapes. I make them when I'm bored
over a year ago shomill said…
I like to draw animals and scenery and fantasy pictures, like dragons and fairies.
over a year ago fan_of_arts said…
big smile
I like drawing faces ... only faces but not portraits ... and sometimes only from hair to nose ...
over a year ago DragonsArt said…
I LOVE drawing dragons, I've been drawing them since I was little. I love to draw wolves and cats and other critters, birds too. This is my fav dragon sketch I did so far on "Paint"
I LOVE drawing dragons, I've been drawing them since I was little. I love to draw wolves and cats and
over a year ago axemnas said…
cool
I like drawing comic book related stuff as well as movie related Wolverine and Sabretooth from the Wolverine comics are my personal favorites.i often draw movie characters sometimes even fighting scenes it just depends on whats on my mind
I like drawing comic book related stuff as well as movie related Wolverine and Sabretooth from the Wo
over a year ago -BlazeTheCat- said…
Dragons, fairies and SONIC CHARACTERS!
over a year ago zanhar1 said…
Anime, though im not that good at it.
Anime, though im not that good at it.
over a year ago Annitaki said…
heart
Animals and fantasy
over a year ago ariel306842 said…
fairies and ballarinas
over a year ago StragsLover said…
Eyes, I draw eyes in my sketch book, they stare at me, and I stare back at them, I wrote a poem for them.

Oh eyes who stare at me
You make me happy
Oh your glares make me stare
You have my heart in pencil.
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago _Lexii23_ said…
laugh
I like to draw Lemurs, Penguins, and for some reason I just LOVE drawing eyes. XD
over a year ago flippy_fan210 said…
all i ever draw is Flippy and other HTF characters he killed.
over a year ago mynameissonic said…
heart
this :) <3
this :) <3
over a year ago Dragon-88 said…
I do like to draw horses! My Little Pony is great practice for me!
I do like to draw horses! My Little Pony is great practice for me!