Dragons Pet Dragon

echosnake posted on Mar 20, 2009 at 11:41AM
Ever wanted a pet dragon? describe the dragon you want here and go to my shop in Tokyo,Japan,Dragon Shifter.

Dragons 13 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago dianacarr5678 said…
smile
i want a dragon that can be nice to me but he will protect me from enemys and of corse fly with fire power i hope i didnt got that wrong
over a year ago echosnake said…
ok dianacarr now go to saturn to retrive that kind of dragon its called a Blood heart the other one is a Drapion
over a year ago dragonguardian said…
i do not believe that dragons could ever be held as "pets" but more as intimate companions, they can understand you more than anyone else could
over a year ago PreBanned said…
dragonguardian has a point,theyre more of companions.They should have their choice to be your pet or not.But they can be a good friend and could protect you.You can't just walk up to it and put a collar a name and call it yours...I think it should be able to make its own discision.....
dragonguardian has a point,theyre more of companions.They should have their choice to be your pet or
over a year ago Eragon147 said…
i would really want a dragon like Saphira!(from the book Eragon) A nice loyal Dragon would be soooo cool! I just wish dragons were open to humans/mortals. that would be great, I would befriend one!
LIVE EDIT:forgot the description! A nice, loyal dragon. color doesn't matter, gender doesn't really matter either. A great name would be (male):Eragon (female):Saphira. Definitaly fictional names from the book Eragon, But not yet really taken!
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago shomill said…
I want a big, green dragon with yellow spikes on his back. He would breathe fire, and I would be the only one who could handle him; otherwise, he would be wild. He would fly with yellow wings and have a long tail with a spike on the end. He would have yellow eyes with black slits, he would talk in a roaring voice, and I would name him Dragonbreath.
over a year ago Pepsi21 said…
smirk
I want a dragon like this
I want a dragon like this
over a year ago spyzero said…
I want this
I want this
over a year ago boltlover said…
big smile
Dragon name: Andromedae
Details: Color; Red, Horns: Blue, Tail: Furr, Brown
Andromedae has sharp claws and is very kind to little and big creatures. He lives in peace, yet he is always in war.
He is Ruler of stars.
Dragon name: Andromedae
Details: Color; Red, Horns: Blue, Tail: Furr, Brown
Andromedae has sharp cl
over a year ago magicgirl123 said…
i dk....... I like this dragon only smaller so I could ride it.

SHE would look just like this, only her claws and tai fur would be black, not darck purple. Her name would be Tiana, and she would be kind and loyal, but headstrong and really, really fast, and really, really dangerous to an enimy or anyone she didnt like or were in her way....... ;)
last edited over a year ago
i dk....... I like this dragon only smaller so I could ride it.

SHE would look just like this, onl
over a year ago spyrofansxc said…
smile
could you sell throw mail and yes i would love to have a pet dragon
i love dark< fire and Ice dragons the mosty
could you sell throw mail  and yes i would love to have a pet dragon
i love dark< fire and Ice drago
over a year ago dragonsmemory said…
A dragon is not a pet. Dragonriding is very serious business. The dragon is the one who is really in control. Unfortunately, all the true dragon saddles have been lost. A normal horse saddle without bit or bridle works on small or inexperienced dragons. To ride a larger dragon, you should wear denim. The fabric is heavy enough to withstand a dragon's sharp scales. Earth-traveling dragons prefer to use the met stream when possible. It allows them to cross the Pacific in under five minutes. If the dragon you travel with flies at high altitudes, wear layers. You will not need oxygen, the dragon's magic takes care of that. Remember, it's not your dragon, you're its human.
over a year ago Luckyfan2011 said…
It would be really cool to have a dragon from How to Train Your Dragon! The series is coming in the Fall on Cartoon Network!