Dragon Ball Z New Dragon Ball Book Wants Your Feedback!

DerekPadula posted on Jan 31, 2012 at 10:44AM
Hey fanppop. You guys are Dragon Ball fans, so I'm posting to let you know about a new book I'm writing called called The Dao of Dragon Ball.

link

I go super deep into the full history of Dragon Ball, its financial success around the world, its spirituality and connections to ancient Buddhism and Daoism, and the martial arts ethics of a spiritual warrior. I also discuss the psychology of Goku and what makes him so unique, Ki and how supernormal abilities actually work (according to ancient principles) and I get very philosophical about Dragon Ball as a whole. If you want to know more, please check out the site.

I created this survey to get a better understanding of what it is that YOU GUYS, the hardcore Dragon Ball fans, would like to read about.

link

If you take it and leave your name in the comments or tweet me @derekpadula telling me you took it, you'll have a chance to win a FREE copy of my ebook, "Over 9,000 Explained!"

Obviously feel free to discuss it here if you prefer, since that is the point of the forum.

Thank you mods for allowing this discussion! I'm not trying to spam. Ultimately I'm writing this book for the Dragon Ball community, not for myself. Please feel free to ask me any questions. Thank you.

Dragon Ball Z No replies